My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SOURCE: Hillary Clinton will announce her 2016 campaign this weekend
    Source: Businessinsider.com
    Hunter Walker
    Apr. 9, 2015, 5:42 PM 9,143 17

A source with knowledge of Hillary Clinton's plans has confirmed that she will officially announce her 2016 presidential bid on Saturday or Sunday. This will be imminently followed by campaign travel.

A spokesperson for Clinton's campaign team did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider.

Clinton has long been expected to enter the 2016 race. Polls show her well ahead of all her likely Democratic and Republican rivals.

She has been ramping up her presidential preparations including leasing office space for a headquarters in Brooklyn, New York, and hiring key staffers.............
    http://www.businessinsider.com/hilla...#ixzz3WrBBRDZb

Her PAC has already released their numbers, $700 MILLION.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton to announce 2016 bid Sunday with video
    Source: CNN
    By Brianna Keilar and Jeff Zeleny, CNN
    Updated 9:20 AM ET, Fri April 10, 2015

(CNN)Hillary Clinton is planning to launch her presidential candidacy on Sunday through a video message on social media, a person close to her campaign-in-waiting tells CNN, followed immediately by traveling to early-voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire to start making her case to voters.

The trip to Iowa, where a third-place finish in 2008 ultimately led to the collapse of her presidential aspirations, illustrates what aides say is a commitment to not take anything for granted in her second bid for the White House, even though she dominates the likely Democratic field in 2016.

Clinton has already filmed her campaign video, a person close to the campaign said, which outlines the central themes of her second bid for the White House. The message is intended to send a signal to Democrats that she intends to aggressively fight for the party's presidential nomination.

A new epilogue of her book, an excerpt of which was released Friday to the Huffington Post, offers a glimpse into why she is embarking on another presidential campaign. She writes about her new granddaughter, Charlotte, and calls for equal opportunity for her generation.

-snip-
    Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/10/politi...day/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO @ Saturday Night Lives spoof...

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/the-...illary-clinton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't wait on the SNL spoof on that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary doing as expected, reducing female voters to their uteri

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    RIP GOP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The 13 words you can’t write about Hillary

Hillary Clinton has been in the public eye for a very long time, which means much has been written about her -- including quite a few adjectives. But some of these adjectives are now off-limits.

That's according to the Clinton "Super Volunteers," who have promised to track the media's use of words they believe to be sexist code words. The New York Times's Amy Chozick tweeted a missive she received from the group (which we would note is almost definitely not connected to official Team Clinton) on Wednesday:

So these words are now off the table: "polarizing," "calculating," "disingenuous," "insincere," "ambitious," "inevitable," "en led," "over-confident," "secretive," "will do anything to win," "represents the past," and "out of touch."

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How about pathological liar?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP candidate should just run against Obama the way Obama ran against George W.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll: (WI Gov) Scott Walker Trails Hillary By 12 Points .... In Wisconsin

http://www.nationalmemo.com/poll-sco...-in-wisconsin/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP candidate should just run against Obama the way Obama ran against George W.
    Probably be about what happens.

The problem, of course, is that Obama isn't quite as universally unpopular as GW was.

There is a huge slice of the electorate that is hugely hysterical about Obama, but they are not a plurality by any stretch.

Given the overall economic recovery, I'm not sure that will be a very viable strategy. The case was easily be made in 2008 that the burgeoning crisis could be laid at GW's feet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And just how did Obama or Hillary run against dubya?

There's a reason the Repugs EXCLUDED dubya from campaigning for Repug Pres candidates in 2008 and 2012.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-16-2015 at 02:54 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary's father's gravestone toppled on day she announced her run.

Police are looking into whether vandals knocked over the headstone on the grave of Hillary Clinton's father, the Scranton Times-Tribune reported Wednesday.Scranton Police Chief Carl Graziano told the newspaper that the the department received a report that Hugh Rodham's headstone had been toppled Tuesday morning in Washburn Street Cemetery. He suggested that vandals may have tipped it over.

No other headstones in the cemetery were reported to have been knocked over, police told local TV station WNEP.

The stone was put back in place Tuesday afternoon, according to the Scranton Times-Tribune.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...n?detail=email

You Stay Classy, Repugs

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The 13 words you can’t write about Hillary

Hillary Clinton has been in the public eye for a very long time, which means much has been written about her -- including quite a few adjectives. But some of these adjectives are now off-limits.

That's according to the Clinton "Super Volunteers," who have promised to track the media's use of words they believe to be sexist code words. The New York Times's Amy Chozick tweeted a missive she received from the group (which we would note is almost definitely not connected to official Team Clinton) on Wednesday:

So these words are now off the table: "polarizing," "calculating," "disingenuous," "insincere," "ambitious," "inevitable," "en led," "over-confident," "secretive," "will do anything to win," "represents the past," and "out of touch."

Thread Information