Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real Talk: I honestly don't think Cruz is eligible to run. If you're a naturally born citizen of Canada, you can't be a naturally born citizen of the U.S. You can be born a U.S. citizen through technical statutes, but you can actually be naturally born with competing loyalties at birth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Conservative media personality Glenn Beck officially endorsed Ted Cruz’s presidential bid on Saturday while campaigning with the Texas senator in Iowa.

“I am here to announce that I am officially endorsing Ted Cruz,” Beck said as he introduced the GOP hopeful in Ankeny.

Right on cue, Trump referred to Beck as a “sad sack” and “a serious loser.”

But of particular interest was how Beck endorsed the Texas senator. “I have prayed for the next George Washington,” Beck told supporters. “I believe I have found him.”

The obvious problem with the praise is that Ted Cruz has nothing at all in common with the nation’s first president, but the less obvious problem is that Beck keeps finding the next George Washington.

Salon’s Simon Maloy explained this morning, “Who wouldn’t want to be the next George Washington? But, unfortunately for Cruz, he’s not the only person Beck has pegged as the potential second coming of America’s first president. In fact, Cruz is something like the fourth or fifth ‘next George Washington’ that Beck has identified over the past few years.”

Apparently Beck’s test for George Washingtons produces an unhelpful number of false positives. In November 2011, for example, not long before the Iowa caucuses, Beck told his audience “[I]f there is one guy out there that is the next George Washington, the only guy that I can think of is Rick Santorum.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

BecKKK is a total fraud, and very wealthy fraud, as fraudulent as a Creflo Dollar, Benny Hinn, Popoff, Hagee, etc.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    boutons_deux Does Hagee really belong in that group? Hagee is not a "Word of Faith" "Jesus wants you healthy & wealthy" guy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Conservative media personality Glenn Beck officially endorsed Ted Cruz’s presidential bid on Saturday while campaigning with the Texas senator in Iowa.

“I am here to announce that I am officially endorsing Ted Cruz,” Beck said as he introduced the GOP hopeful in Ankeny.

Right on cue, Trump referred to Beck as a “sad sack” and “a serious loser.”

But of particular interest was how Beck endorsed the Texas senator. “I have prayed for the next George Washington,” Beck told supporters. “I believe I have found him.”

The obvious problem with the praise is that Ted Cruz has nothing at all in common with the nation’s first president, but the less obvious problem is that Beck keeps finding the next George Washington.

Salon’s Simon Maloy explained this morning, “Who wouldn’t want to be the next George Washington? But, unfortunately for Cruz, he’s not the only person Beck has pegged as the potential second coming of America’s first president. In fact, Cruz is something like the fourth or fifth ‘next George Washington’ that Beck has identified over the past few years.”

Apparently Beck’s test for George Washingtons produces an unhelpful number of false positives. In November 2011, for example, not long before the Iowa caucuses, Beck told his audience “[I]f there is one guy out there that is the next George Washington, the only guy that I can think of is Rick Santorum.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

BecKKK is a total fraud, and very wealthy fraud, as fraudulent as a Creflo Dollar, Benny Hinn, Popoff, Hagee, etc.

But he looks so thoughtful and sincere in that picture...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he looks so thoughtful and sincere in that picture...
    Sure, a showbiz grifter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, a showbiz grifter
    You don't have to resort to personal attacks to make your point, beux.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to resort to personal attacks to make your point, beux.
    GFY

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CBS Host Laughs In Ted Cruz's Face For Repeatedly Denying He Shut Down Government

CBS host Bob Schieffer's was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year's government shutdown.

The veteran newsman led off his Sunday interview by simply asking if Cruz would be willing to once again hold the government hostage to try to get concessions from President Barack Obama.

"Well, Bob, with all due respect, I don't agree with the premise of your question," Cruz replied. "Throughout the government shutdown, I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn't shut the government down. I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall."

"The question I asked you was, would you ever conceive of trying to shut down the government again?" Schieffer pressed, clearly not buying in to the alternate reality.

"As I said, I didn't threaten to shut down the government the last time," Cruz insisted. "I don't think we should ever shut down the government. And I repeatedly voted..."

"Well," Schieffer interrupted, laughing out of frustration. "If you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did?"

"President Obama," Cruz said.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/01/cb...ace-repeatedly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CBS Host Laughs In Ted Cruz's Face For Repeatedly Denying He Shut Down Government

CBS host Bob Schieffer's was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year's government shutdown.

The veteran newsman led off his Sunday interview by simply asking if Cruz would be willing to once again hold the government hostage to try to get concessions from President Barack Obama.

"Well, Bob, with all due respect, I don't agree with the premise of your question," Cruz replied. "Throughout the government shutdown, I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn't shut the government down. I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall."

"The question I asked you was, would you ever conceive of trying to shut down the government again?" Schieffer pressed, clearly not buying in to the alternate reality.

"As I said, I didn't threaten to shut down the government the last time," Cruz insisted. "I don't think we should ever shut down the government. And I repeatedly voted..."

"Well," Schieffer interrupted, laughing out of frustration. "If you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did?"

"President Obama," Cruz said.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/01/cb...ace-repeatedly

Shutting down the government was the fault of both sides. So he did shut down the government, but so did the democrats.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shutting down the government was the fault of both sides. So he did shut down the government, but so did the democrats.
    To quote Bob Schieffer:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Cruz’s health care deception: Asked how he’d protect the uninsured, he dodges and lies

there was one portion of Cruz’s performance Thursday night that was especially bad: His answer on healthcare reform. He was asked by moderator Bret Baier what he would do with the millions of people who would lose their coverage if Ted Cruz got his wish and the Affordable Care Act were repealed. This is a critical question that gets right to the heart of the Obamacare repeal “debate” – Republicans like Cruz want to eliminate the law, but they don’t really explain how they’ll help all the people who would be hurt by repeal. And so Baier asked him flat out: “What is your specific plan for covering the uninsured?”

Cruz’s answer was lies and nonsense from start to finish.

He began with a rote recitation of anti-Obamcare talking points, calling it “the biggest job-killer in this country,” which is thoroughly and completely wrong.

He said “millions of Americans have lost their jobs, have been forced into part-time work,” which is false.

And he said that millions lost coverage and saw their premiums “skyrocket” – two claims that are, at best, wildly misleading.

Having run through all of that, he promised to repeal “every word” of the Affordable Care Act.

The practical effect of eliminating the law would be to throw millions of people off their newfound health coverage as they lose their federal subsidies and money for expanded Medicaid suddenly evaporates.

As for what he would put in Obamacare’s place, Cruz offered three proposals that, if you’ve paid just cursory attention to the Republican healthcare policy debate, you’ve almost certainly heard before:

selling insurance across state lines,

health savings accounts, and

decoupling health insurance from employment.

“I think that’s a much more attractive vision for healthcare than the Washington-driven, top-down Obamacare that is causing so many millions of people to hurt,” Cruz said.

That may be ideologically appealing, but it didn’t answer Baier’s question, which was how he would cover the people who would lose their coverage after Obamacare gets nuked.

He promised a return to the pre-Obamacare days of coverage denials based on pre-existing conditions and junk insurance policies that don’t do much good, but he papered over that grim truth with a banal suggestion that the free market will somehow fix everything.

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/29/ted_...dges_and_lies/

And he probably delivered with great conviction, elocution, slickness, and the ignorant, wanna-be-duped sheeple fell for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz campaign is in trouble...

You are receiving this election notice because of low expected voter turnout in your area. Your individual voting history as well as your neighbors’ are public record. Their scores are published below, and many of them will see your score as well. CAUCUS ON MONDAY TO IMPROVE YOUR SCORE and please encourage your neighbors to caucus as well. A follow-up notice may be issued following Monday’s caucuses”.

Cruz spokesman Rick Tyler confirmed to IJ Review that the mailer was theirs in a phone call Friday evening, saying that the targeting had been “very narrow, but the caucuses are important and we want people who haven’t voted before to vote.”

[link:http://journal.ijreview.com/2016/01/...ler-ted-cruz/|

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News Caught Ted Cruz Lying Again

The network’s anchors nailed him again in the GOP debate.

By pressing Cruz about discrepancies between what he said then and what he says now, Kelly forced him to show the public, on live television, how he thinks about honesty. It wasn’t pretty.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/01/fox_news_is_getting_really_good_at_spotting_ted_cr uz_s_lies.html

For Christ-loving Christian Taliban, Krazy Kruz loves to lie, and it appears to be pathological. Or maybe he's just a lawyer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Cruz Sends out ‘Public Shaming’ Mailer to Iowa Voters

Ted Cruz sent out an unauthorized “election notice” to some Iowa voters prior to the caucus.

The Texas senator’s mailer was marked “voting violation.”

“You are receiving this election notice because of low expected voter turnout in your area. Your individual voting history as well as your neighbors’ are public record,” it said.

“Their scores are published below, and many of them will see your score as well. Caucus on Monday to improve your score and please encourage your neighbors to caucus as well.”

Tom Hinkeldey shared a picture of the notice on Twitter, and noted that it had helped him make a decision on who to vote for.

“Hey Ted Cruz your brilliant public shaming campaign has inspired me to caucus on Monday…For Marco Rubio,” he said.

“These kind of mailers are fraught with risk,” said Republican media strategist Rick Wilson, who has done some work for a Rubio Super PAC. “They do work, but the social pressure stuff has got to be subtle. This, on the other hand, is like a sledgehammer.”

Rival Donald Trump didn’t hesitate to get in on the action, saying via Twitter: “The Cruz campaign issued a dishonest and deceptive get out the vote ad calling voters ‘in violation.’ They are now under investigation. Bad!”

Republican Secretary of State Paul Pate of Iowa also condemned the mailers, saying the words “official public record” printed in red at the top, “misrepresents the role of my office, and worse, misrepresents Iowa election law.”

“There is no such thing as an election violation related to frequency of voting,” said Paul, who was elected statewide as a Republican in 2014,reported Politico. “Any insinuation or statement to the contrary is wrong and I believe it is not in keeping in the spirit of the Iowa Caucuses.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1954...o-iowa-voters/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a related note, imagine a presidential candidate saying he or she was black, white, or Latino (or any other ethnic group) first, and American second.
    thats a horrible equivocation though ... religious beliefs reach to a higher power that supersedes life. race is nothing of the sort

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was creepy as . Nobody likes this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like kids always like their parents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like kids always like their parents.
    No, not that. The fact that he wouldn't take no for an answer. Kids do that all the time but parents don't usually force themself on the kid like that in such a creepy manner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this tool can't even raise a kid right

I'd smack the outta that lil

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Ted Cruz’s family thinks he’s creepy — and here are four ways we know that

Nody likes Ted Cruz.

Since the day he sashayed into the Senate as the new President from Texas, he has endeared himself to exactly no one except for a few House members he convinced to shut down the government. For freedom.

A simple Google search of ‘Hate+Ted+Cruz’ turns up this kind of media coverage:

Why Everyone (in Congress) Hates Ted Cruz
    — NY Magazine

Why D.C. Hates Ted Cruz
    — The Atlantic

Why even people who agree with him hate Ted Cruz
    — The Week

A lot of people just don’t like Ted Cruz. How come that’s okay with him?
    — The Washington Post

The Ted Cruz pile on: GOP senators warn of revolt should he win nomination
    — CNN

How Unpopular Is Ted Cruz Right Now?
    — The Atlantic (again)

Why Senate Republicans Hate Ted Cruz
    — Slate

Five Reasons Congress Hates Ted Cruz
    — The Fiscal Times

Trump ups the ante: ‘Everybody hates Ted’ Cruz
    — The Washington Times

Ted Cruz So ‘Hated’ by Republicans That He’ll ‘Need a Food Taster’ at Senate Lunches: ABC News Reporter
    — The Blaze

The GOP Establishment Has Found The One Thing That Can Make Donald Trump Palatable: Ted Cruz
    — The Huffington Post

You get the idea. The GOP would rather have braying tacky “short-fingered vulgarian” Donald Trump as their standard bearer rather than a guy who was actually elected to office as a Republican.

Even screechy babbling Bumpit-headed Sarah Palin, whose endorsement helped Cruz win in Texas, prefers Trump.

Back in December, Cruz released a commercial starring his family wherein he attempted to convey human feelings and interactions with his wife, kids , parents, and assorted stunt people with little regard for themselves.

The outtakes from the video show a man trying so hard…and failing so badly.

His father gives him a distasteful look while Cruz blah blah blahs about himself. His mother hunches her shoulders when Cruz is instructed to give her a second hug — this time with feeling.

Following the GOP debate last Thursday, Cruz attempted to give his wife, Heidi, a celebratory smooch. She, in turn, did everything she possibly could to shift her mouth, skin, muscles, cartilage and tissue below the surface to one side of her face — away from hubby Ted’s creepy thin-lips.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/even...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Ted Cruz’s family thinks he’s creepy — and here are four ways we know that

Nody likes Ted Cruz.

Since the day he sashayed into the Senate as the new President from Texas, he has endeared himself to exactly no one except for a few House members he convinced to shut down the government. For freedom.

A simple Google search of ‘Hate+Ted+Cruz’ turns up this kind of media coverage:

Why Everyone (in Congress) Hates Ted Cruz
    — NY Magazine

Why D.C. Hates Ted Cruz
    — The Atlantic

Why even people who agree with him hate Ted Cruz
    — The Week

A lot of people just don’t like Ted Cruz. How come that’s okay with him?
    — The Washington Post

The Ted Cruz pile on: GOP senators warn of revolt should he win nomination
    — CNN

How Unpopular Is Ted Cruz Right Now?
    — The Atlantic (again)

Why Senate Republicans Hate Ted Cruz
    — Slate

Five Reasons Congress Hates Ted Cruz
    — The Fiscal Times

Trump ups the ante: ‘Everybody hates Ted’ Cruz
    — The Washington Times

Ted Cruz So ‘Hated’ by Republicans That He’ll ‘Need a Food Taster’ at Senate Lunches: ABC News Reporter
    — The Blaze

The GOP Establishment Has Found The One Thing That Can Make Donald Trump Palatable: Ted Cruz
    — The Huffington Post

You get the idea. The GOP would rather have braying tacky “short-fingered vulgarian” Donald Trump as their standard bearer rather than a guy who was actually elected to office as a Republican.

Even screechy babbling Bumpit-headed Sarah Palin, whose endorsement helped Cruz win in Texas, prefers Trump.

Back in December, Cruz released a commercial starring his family wherein he attempted to convey human feelings and interactions with his wife, kids , parents, and assorted stunt people with little regard for themselves.

The outtakes from the video show a man trying so hard…and failing so badly.

His father gives him a distasteful look while Cruz blah blah blahs about himself. His mother hunches her shoulders when Cruz is instructed to give her a second hug — this time with feeling.

Following the GOP debate last Thursday, Cruz attempted to give his wife, Heidi, a celebratory smooch. She, in turn, did everything she possibly could to shift her mouth, skin, muscles, cartilage and tissue below the surface to one side of her face — away from hubby Ted’s creepy thin-lips.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/even...e+Raw+Story%29

The irony is that the pic was taken at the Liberty University rally where the kids were forced to go and fined if they didn't.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this tool can't even raise a kid right

I'd smack the outta that lil
    So you would attempt to kiss her and if rejected you would smack her...

That'll do it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does appear that way.

Dragging a kid around on a bus for all this campaign crap is probably not where the kid should be. (Thus the reaction)
    It seems to me a candidate would be better served by trying to keep his family life as normal as possible and letting this be known to the public. " The kids need to be in school and my wife has to work, pick the kids up, and then off to dance class. Sorry they are not here with me and I miss them"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the got that wrote boukaki's article has never kissed a woman in public that didn't want to smear her lipstick.

I'm no Cruz fan but that is ing ridiculous.

just more Bukkake splatter on Boukaki.

Thread Information