Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I hope this playoff series goes the same way that the regular season series went.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope they leave you where they find you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats on the first round bye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be a boring series tbh. Good tiem for conley and allen to heal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they leave you where they find you.
    Gotdamn....so ornery today.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gotdamn....so ornery today.
    What do you expact, &, I'm sittin' here with my in my hand, a pot to piss in, but, nary a window to throw it out of.

I honestly feel like beating the out of someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Allen and Conley heal.

I the grizz winning this in 5...If Allen and Mike xonley are healed after the series they might have a slim chance against the warriors...

if not, yeah good bye playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you expact, &, I'm sittin' here with my in my hand, a pot to piss in, but, nary a window to throw it out of.

I honestly feel like beating the out of someone.
    where's the wife?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ain't speakin' to you until you admit I was here last June.

Do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't speakin' to you until you admit I was here last June.

Do it.
    , I need some entertainment tonight old friend, tough loss. What the . You were here got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    , I need some entertainment tonight old friend, tough loss. What the . You were here got.
    Thank you. Christ, like pullin' teeth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you. Christ, like pullin' teeth.
    But I have one question, was it my imagination or the festivities over 5 that I thought you were not here during the entire off-season?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But I have one question, was it my imagination or the festivities over 5 that I thought you were not here during the entire off-season?
    I don't understand the question, %? I came in the day you rang, within like 15 minutes. I stayed for a couple months then off & on in the Reading Room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the question, %? I came in the day you rang, within like 15 minutes. I stayed for a couple months then off & on in the Reading Room.
    That was the answer.

Who ya got clips vs us? It's not going to be fun for ya

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was the answer.

Who ya got clips vs us? It's not going to be fun for ya
    Of course I'll be pulling for the Clips, but, like I said months ago:::if you lose more than 1 game thru June it'll be a miracle. You'll have the Clippers on their knees by the 3rd quarter Game 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I'll be pulling for the Clips, but, like I said months ago:::if you lose more than 1 game thru June it'll be a miracle. You'll have the Clippers on their knees by the 3rd quarter Game 1.
    Please, with Pop's coaching, we are gonna be ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do you hate the Suns, Cub?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do you hate the Suns, Cub?
    The way they do things, their piss pot Media and the control the organization has over it and their players utilize that control. It's maddening. They have no humility even though they're without a championship. They enjoy busting the Lakers, but, take great umbrage when one accosts their Suns in a like manner. They can dish it, but, they cannot take it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The way they do things, their piss pot Media and the control the organization has over it and their players utilize that control. It's maddening. They have no humility even though they're without a championship. They enjoy busting the Lakers, but, take great umbrage when one accosts their Suns in a like manner. They can dish it, but, they cannot take it.
    So when did they cross the line and get on your list?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please, with Pop's coaching, we are gonna be ed.
    I don't see it. You're a well oiled machine lighting on all points. The rest fight against themselves, they operate in fits & jerks. They're fine until resisted---then they reach for old ways, habits, and snares and ruin themselves...the Clippers a prime example. They haven't one ing clue on how to triumph in this series, so, they'll run out there and hide behind smirks, bravado, false bravado and officiating baiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it. You're a well oiled machine lighting on all points. The rest fight against themselves, they operate in fits & jerks. They're fine until resisted---then they reach for old ways, habits, and snares and ruin themselves...the Clippers a prime example. They haven't one ing clue on how to triumph in this series, so, they'll run out there and hide behind smirks, bravado, false bravado and officiating baiting.
    I don't doubt my Spurs against them though, just sucks we have to go an the toughest route. Wankers, wankers, gotta blow that last game of the season!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So when did they cross the line and get on your list?
    I got here in mid-December of 86. By the new year the line had been crossed. Tell ya, listening to play-by-play radio guys in a grocery store parking lot one night was enough. Mother ers, have some big mouths.

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Griz in 7.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't doubt my Spurs against them though, just sucks we have to go an the toughest route. Wankers, wankers, gotta blow that last game of the season!
    It's a milk run. You've got it,,,they A., don't know what it is. B. they ain't got it. C. they have no earthy idea or strategy on how to possess it.

You're very fortunate,,,you're at the league juncture where you're at point A......and the remainder is down there at point G. You'll carve these people up like a turkey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a milk run. You've got it,,,they A., don't know what it is. B. they ain't got it. C. they have no earthy idea or strategy on how to possess it.

You're very fortunate,,,you're at the league juncture where you're at point A......and the remainder is down there at point G. You'll carve these people up like a turkey.
    From your mouth to God's ing ears

Thread Information