Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a perfect example of why Porker fans are re ed tbh. Leonard is defending 2 guys, Cp3 and Barnes, which is why he's staring at Cp3 and while Barnes is able to sneak away for an easy dunk. They think Porker is actually playing defense on Cp3 providing some sort of resistance , may as well pretend he's invisible, I do as does Cp3, no defense there, Leonard knows it and that's why he's forced to guard 2 guys at once.
    nicejob. But everyone with eyes can see Kawhi ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A rematch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's true, Clippers better than last playoff and last playoff they beat the Warriros and were very close to eliminate Thunder with HCA and healthy Ibaka, refs stole them in that series... i think Clippers with HCA are favorite over us... why Pop always has to be stupid and naive, how he is puting us in tat situation not winning critical game against New Orleans, it's stupid and naive like not fouling up by 3 in finals game...
    I'm still not over it... How can this coach be so amateur somtimes and lose oportonity for le such easily???

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4th seed plays GSW. I hope they are better than last year. We have to worry about OKChoke

Thread Information