Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips in 5. This is a career defining moment for CP3. The dude has never even been past the 2nd round.
    The Clips are hungrier imo. Spurs couldn't beat the Pels on the road and you're talking about winning in LA?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think we'll win, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn now I feel even worse given the OP's track record. His boy Rique is killing the Spurs on the court and he's out here giving them the kiss of death with his dumbass threads smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn now I feel even worse given the OP's track record. His boy Rique is killing the Spurs on the court and he's out here giving them the kiss of death with his dumbass threads smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's still hope brah..

I think LA in 5, but that's a soft call on my part...It's a toss up series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, hater is always the kiss of death..see: Parker threads, Belinelli thread, anti-Manu and Green threads last year, Steven Adams thread, etc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is really slow and done, is not something I personally enjoy because he can still make some baskets but fails setting an offensive tone, dribble dribble and some ugly ass mid-range brick made by him or some other player, the offense doesnt flow.
    But the worst thing is he cant really compete against CP3, they are almost the same age but Rique looks like my 59 years old uncle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is really slow and done, is not something I personally enjoy because he can still make some baskets but fails setting an offensive tone, dribble dribble and some ugly ass mid-range brick made by him or some other player, the offense doesnt flow.
    But the worst thing is he cant really compete against CP3, they are almost the same age but Rique looks like my 59 years old uncle.
    When you're parkers age, a consistent jumper offsets your lack of speed to keep guys honest on D. His lack of developing one was always gonna be his downfall. Has it improved?...sure. some games is on, but most games it's not. That's not good enough to remain a threat offensively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    winning one of the first two games is already a steal to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just wish when a group starts to get something going, popovich would leave them in and stop subbing every 3 or 4 fuking minutes of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think we'll win, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bball gods saved us, and by that I mean Tim Duncan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chokepaul sighting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told you s

cliffjumpers

short bus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL why are ppl calling the Flippers the LA team????

last time I checked the only LA team is that hated Fakers team.

this is the Flippers. When I think of the Flippers I always picture a colony of baby seals just waiting to get clubbed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers in 5 - berto diaz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ima keep bumping this till I lose all my fingers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy 7 pts and 6 TOs from chokepaul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang, even the short bus best called this wrong. It's five, six of clippers have pride (the straight non kind)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing like an apo take. This was a thick meaty take, pure truth op.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers in 7 - HH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy 7 pts and 6 TOs from chokepaul

Wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to be "that guy", but the series is far from over. If we come out flat on Sunday afternoon and let them win, and it's a best-of-3 series with them having home court for 2 of those games.

That being said, I'd be pretty surprised if we lose this series at this point. We've been getting whatever we want all series on offense - it's just been a matter of actually hitting our shots. On defense, we've seem to have developed a pretty nice game plan. Mainly use Green on CP3, Kawhi on Re , and then hide Parker on Barnes. Clippers' depth has clearly proven to be an issue, and their starters are being forced to play tons of minutes. As the series drags out, this will become more and more relevant IMO.

Also, we've yet to see a great game from Parker/Manu. Parker has been complete ass all series and is averaging 5 ppg. Manu was solid last night, but overall he hasn't been that impressive. It'd be nice if we could get some more contributions from those two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to be "that guy", but the series is far from over. If we come out flat on Sunday afternoon and let them win, and it's a best-of-3 series with them having home court for 2 of those games.

That being said, I'd be pretty surprised if we lose this series at this point. We've been getting whatever we want all series on offense - it's just been a matter of actually hitting our shots. On defense, we've seem to have developed a pretty nice game plan. Mainly use Green on CP3, Kawhi on Re , and then hide Parker on Barnes.

Also, we've yet to see a great game from Parker/Manu. Parker has been complete ass all series and is averaging 5 ppg. Manu was solid last night, but overall he hasn't been that impressive. It'd be nice if we could get some more contributions from those two.
    Yup, Game 4 is a must win for the Spurs imo.

Thread Information