Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe, but they aren't on tape
    Yeah... I know it's on tape.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She'd fit in well on Spurstalk. Probably has a troll account in the NBA forum.
    Lmao

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ESPN can employ shallow, valid es. They can't employ people that everyone knows are shallow vapid es.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Turns out the tape was edited…She was 1st insulted by the tow truck lady & it was edited out….
    More to follow...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    ESPN Reporter Britt McHenry Provoked by Towing Company Employee

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/source-es...200100450.html

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    "Fix your roots."

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    she will be booed every where she goes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    why are all you dirty ass SWAM's who pick on blacks daily all of a sudden offended at what she said?

all of you...I'm with the pretty white girl.... I just finished ing one too....nice tight little ass....felt like she was a 15 (when I was 15) but she was clearly 22

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    wut, does this mean you're white knighting for fkla? Fat tow truck driver is a too.

go back to dreaming of Jamal
    So why are you getting catty over this woman's actions? Being a submissive lil has made you so effeminate like your father, Cuck JR.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So why are you getting catty over this woman's actions? Being a submissive lil has made you so effeminate like your father, Cuck JR.
    Just calling a pussy a pussy. But keep lying to get the cheap lols if it helps prop your shaky ego. You're a fascinating case study, tbh.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow. Okay, here's what I don't get. Why do people who went to and graduated from College think they're better than someone who didn't? I did, but I work with people who didn't and I'm no more intelligent than they are. It's basically just 4 more years of high-school, and it doesn't at all increase your IQ or your status as a human being. It might help you get a better job (whether it should or not is highly debatable), but it doesn't at all make you better than anyone else. Anyone who thinks so is just a stuck-up, spoiled little child who hasn't lived long enough to properly respect other people.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The roots comment was in the video that was originally posted.

That's good reportin', Yahoo!

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Wow. Okay, here's what I don't get. Why do people who went to and graduated from College think they're better than someone who didn't? I did, but I work with people who didn't and I'm no more intelligent than they are. It's basically just 4 more years of high-school, and it doesn't at all increase your IQ or your status as a human being. It might help you get a better job (whether it should or not is highly debatable), but it doesn't at all make you better than anyone else. Anyone who thinks so is just a stuck-up, spoiled little child who hasn't lived long enough to properly respect other people.
    The quality of education in American K-12 is badly inconsistent. You could finish high school in America and have enormous holes in math, science and even history. you might not even be able to read a book.

American colleges force you to take those "pointless" general ed courses because of that inequality in K-12 education. A-lot of that content should have been covered in High School.

I agree with your opinion when it comes to some nations overseas but in the USA there is a big gap between the knowledge of High School and College graduates.

In this day and age & moving forward: [in the USA] unless you earn 6 figures, if you didn't graduate from College: you blew it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Just calling a pussy a pussy. But keep lying to get the cheap lols if it helps prop your shaky ego. You're a fascinating case study, tbh.
    See this is where one can test you are a tier troll, well because for one,good trolls aren't the butt of jokes most of the time but two,I could post one of your "obsession" one liners after this one and it seem like an argument between 2 different peeps.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    American colleges force you to take those "pointless" general ed courses because of that inequality in K-12 education. A-lot of that content should have been covered in High School.
    American colleges force you to take pointless general ed courses because they cost you money.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Depends. If the college grad has a degree in Communications or Ethnic Studies then you're probably right. If the college grad has a degree in Engineering or Computer Science then chances are they are smarter than the large majority of people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Depends. If the college grad has a degree in Communications or Ethnic Studies then you're probably right. If the college grad has a degree in Engineering or Computer Science then chances are they are smarter than the large majority of people.
    Being book smart doesn't mean a person is any better than another. I know plenty of people with various degrees who lack common sense and critical thinking. Even smart people can be dumb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Being book smart doesn't mean a person is any better than another. I know plenty of people with various degrees who lack common sense and critical thinking. Even smart people can be dumb.
    There's exceptions to the rule, obviously. There's autistic guys with prestigious degrees that suck at everything else in life or HS dropouts that end up making bank, but in general I'd say a college grad with that prestigious degree is smarter than those without one tbh.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i'm with the hot on this one. it's not her job to be nice to fat in slob tow truck employees(have you ever dealt with a towing company? they are complete s ), it's her job to be lookin fine. and she does it well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    That's fine, just replace her with

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    That's fine, just replace her with

NOPE

Last edited by Infinite_limit; 04-18-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    See this is where one can test you are a tier troll, well because for one,good trolls aren't the butt of jokes most of the time but two,I could post one of your "obsession" one liners after this one and it seem like an argument between 2 different peeps.
    lol troll tiers

You need that validation from faceless strangers on the internet that you're hilarious huh.

Thread Information