My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One of the more random events of my life...he was with some short white chick that wasnt good looking at all..is that his wifey or assistant? No one was bugging him, I didn't say anything to him but he could tell I recognized him. How the can you not? was super human sized

Ralphs in Glendale, CA btw

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's strange, he lives in cinco ranch area of Houston I thought, I have run into him at home depot before but did the same thing and acknowledged him but didn't want to bother him in public. He seemed paranoid and looking around everywhere too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's strange, he lives in cinco ranch area of Houston I thought, I have run into him at home depot before but did the same thing and acknowledged him but didn't want to bother him in public. He seemed paranoid and looking around everywhere too
    I got the same vibe, I'm not big on bugging celebs and I am never one to ask for autographs...but I had to stop and stare for a moment and remember that this dude was Big shot rob of the Lakers once and then it hit me he was a spur as well. Ive met Magic Johnson at an event for a gym his friend opened years ago, he was surprisingly huge, but Big Shot Rob was on another level. I've also met Luke Walton and have an awkward story about him for another day, but he was a small guy in stature just very tall.

Its funny because I texted my cousin and he replied,"I saw him at Sportchalet in Burbank last week." Apparently hes around here for whatever reason, dude is hard to miss. Maybe because he's doing that show on the Laker channel

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also this is his wife, he was with some ugly short white woman, probably his assistant or something. Not sure if that's his daughter on the right but um...no comment. Koolaid would still hit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you saw Will Smith..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't he fat as now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you saw Will Smith..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly, he was wearing a baggy ass shirt and kind of gave me a look like 'ah gawd please dont ask me for a pic or something.' He did look bigger especially in the shoulders but not in a fit kind of way. I wanted to take a quick sneaky pic but realized how super gay that is and he was kind of staring at me, I didn't want to cross that barrier of,"hey man can u not take a pic of me at the grocery store' moment with one of my favorite Lakers of all time. I think thats why despite meeting some of my fav celebs I never talk to them or bother because I've heard horror stories and don't want to ruin the image I have of them.

My cousin went up to Carlton (from fresh prince) at a club and he was a HUGE prick, apparently hes notoriously known for being one. He was nice enough to take a pic but even in the pic he looked so ing mad. Supposedly, Will Ferrell is the meanest celeb in person, I can't believe that but its well known if you search on google.

I wasn't gonna ask for an autograph or anything but for me I did want to kind of stare for a moment. There's such a strange but huge difference between seeing them on the basketball court compared to just chilling at the grocery store. But he was loud as and clearly was attracting a lot of attention, no one was bugging him though, he perfected that please off look.

I've met a lot of celebs living in So Cal, but honestly I don't have a single interesting story about going up to one other than the time I met Mike Tyson or the Luke Walton story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the more random events of my life...he was with some short white chick that wasnt good looking at all..is that his wifey or assistant? No one was bugging him, I didn't say anything to him but he could tell I recognized him. How the can you not? was super human sized

Ralphs in Glendale, CA btw
    Did you give him his receipt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, he was wearing a baggy ass shirt and kind of gave me a look like 'ah gawd please dont ask me for a pic or something.' He did look bigger especially in the shoulders but not in a fit kind of way. I wanted to take a quick sneaky pic but realized how super gay that is and he was kind of staring at me, I didn't want to cross that barrier of,"hey man can u not take a pic of me at the grocery store' moment with one of my favorite Lakers of all time. I think thats why despite meeting some of my fav celebs I never talk to them or bother because I've heard horror stories and don't want to ruin the image I have of them.

My cousin went up to Carlton (from fresh prince) at a club and he was a HUGE prick, apparently hes notoriously known for being one. He was nice enough to take a pic but even in the pic he looked so ing mad. Supposedly, Will Ferrell is the meanest celeb in person, I can't believe that but its well known if you search on google.

I wasn't gonna ask for an autograph or anything but for me I did want to kind of stare for a moment. There's such a strange but huge difference between seeing them on the basketball court compared to just chilling at the grocery store. But he was loud as and clearly was attracting a lot of attention, no one was bugging him though, he perfected that please off look.

I've met a lot of celebs living in So Cal, but honestly I don't have a single interesting story about going up to one other than the time I met Mike Tyson or the Luke Walton story.
    Jesus ing christ, suck his and get it over with. You'll see why they call him "big shot Rob".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you give him his receipt?
    At least that was funny this time, a first. Do I have to post my tax return too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jesus ing christ, suck his and get it over with. You'll see why they call him "big shot Rob".
    Yeah there's the DMC we all known and hope dies of bone marrow cancer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah there's the DMC we all known and hope dies of bone marrow cancer
    That's harsh. I was hoping you'd live through a grease fire and pancreatic cancer, at least a few years of "surviving", scaring kids, wearing hoodies and hitting all the freak shows/evangelical events.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly, Robert and Keva are divorced, and Ashlyn passed away after a life struggling against a rare illness.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's harsh. I was hoping you'd live through a grease fire and pancreatic cancer, at least a few years of "surviving", scaring kids, wearing hoodies and hitting all the freak shows/evangelical events.
    you er, pancreatic cancer is the worst. Well played

Sadly, Robert and Keva are divorced, and Ashlyn passed away after a life struggling against a rare illness.
    Now I feel like for saying that, my bad. With that said, he was with some 4 out of 10 white woman, prolly just an assistant or his personal cook shopping with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, he's packed on quite a few since retirement.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Carlton was probably coming down from Coke and being ignored by the dumpsters

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Were u wearing white pants by any chance?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Were u wearing white pants by any chance?
    Yeah, I'm saving up to buy my girl a purse too

Thread Information