Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

word is he blew some fingers off his hand.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good news for the Cowboys tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    They're saying he might have lost some fingers. It's a really big deal.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Dumbass

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    WOW. Too bad he may have lost some fingers, but you have to be aware of this . J Will on the motorcycle, don't put an M80 in your hand.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    WOW. Too bad he may have lost some fingers, but you have to be aware of this . J Will on the motorcycle, don't put an M80 in your hand.
    ESPN said the fingers not too bad off, though there is a risk of some nerve damage. Wonder if he had a clause against this in his contract. Almost certain that any time he misses due to this is not going to be compensated.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    ESPN said the fingers not too bad off, though there is a risk of some nerve damage. Wonder if he had a clause against this in his contract. Almost certain that any time he misses due to this is not going to be compensated.
    I can't see anything like this being compensated in any sport. This is pure stupidity. He should've gone base jumping while he was at it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    he doesn't have a contract.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I used to love playing with fireworks as a youngster in Cleveland. Each year I'd save up and buy a gross of M-80's & a gross of Cherry Bombs. They'd come in a wooden box with saw dust laced with the fireworks. Just a beautiful sight to see 144 M-80-'s sittin' in there stacked neatly. It was a big deal. I'd spend the next month blowing up stuff. I never thought about the danger. And I never had a "close call." It was high quality explosives from the South, never a dud, never a premature ignition. I blew up many a mail box, just opened the door, pop it in, close it and drive off. It just blew 'em off the wooden post & flattened them into a neat sheet of metal. The M-80's had a water proof wick so I'd light 'em with one hand while I held it with the other, then throw those in the pools. tee, hee. That's 14-17 years old and I never thought about the catastrophe that could be endured. Now? At 60+,,,I wouldn't even think about picking one up, dry. I used to deliver the Cleveland Plain Dealer every morning at dawn. Friday after the 4th of the July was garbage pick up day. I'm walking back after the delivery the route when I find a half used roman candle in somebody's garbage can. I grab it, sit down on my empty wagon, set it between my knees and light it while looking down into the half full tube of powder. LOL. Miraculously it ignited but, didn't blind me.

I used to love playing with fireworks as a youngster in Cleveland. Each year I'd save up and buy a gross of M-80's & a gross of Cherry Bombs. They'd come in a wooden box with saw dust laced with the fireworks. Just a beautiful sight to see 144 M-80-'s sittin' in there stacked neatly. It was a big deal. I'd spend the next month blowing up stuff. I never thought about the danger. And I never had a "close call." It was high quality explosives from the South, never a dud, never a premature ignition. I blew up many a mail box, just opened the door, pop it in, close it and drive off. It just blew 'em off the wooden post & flattened them into a neat sheet of metal. The M-80's had a water proof wick so I'd light 'em with one hand while I held it with the other, then throw those in the pools. tee, hee. That's 14-17 years old and I never thought about the catastrophe that could be endured. Now? At 60+,,,I wouldn't even think about picking one up, dry. I used to deliver the Cleveland Plain Dealer every morning at dawn. Friday after the 4th of the July was garbage pick up day. I'm walking back after the delivery the route when I find a half used roman candle in somebody's garbage can. I grab it, sit down on my empty wagon, set it between my knees and light it while looking down into the half full tube of powder. LOL. Miraculously it ignited but, didn't blind me.
    Bend over, I'll show you a premature ignition.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    JPP has right index finger amputated. Yikes.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I've got to think the hospital and ESPN are getting sued for unlawful, unethical transmission of personal records or something.

Post Count
    Did I read the CJ Spiller lost his fingers in a fireworks accident as well?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    hard to feel sorry for JPP, he's a bag playing for the biggest bags...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Did I read the CJ Spiller lost his fingers in a fireworks accident as well?
    No, CJ Wilson

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...works-accident

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn thats gruesome! We used to set off m80's and m100's in soda cans under water at the creek - those things were durable AF

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    How's he going to use a mouse now?

Believe.
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I can't feel that much sympathy for that guy or the ing team he plays on either.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    hard to feel sorry for JPP, he's a bag playing for the biggest bags...
    He plays for the Patriots now?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so much dumbassery occurring here

JPP is a dumb for blowing his finger off with a damn firework

The Giants are dumb to be employing such an idiot

Schefter and espn are dumb as for not knowing you can't post people's medical records without them suing you

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well after reading more about it espn won't be sued because they weren't the ones who stole the info. Still though

Thread Information