Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    While still in the story telling mood...

Sharon was just 9 when we started ing I was 17. We used the old....strap-on and my Dad's asslube method. Which is a ing mess. She really used to stretch me out.
    Anyway....

We got married the weekend before I left for bootcamp. It was a huge wedding, Sharon came from a big family, she had 4 older brothers and two younger sisters and tons of relatives who despised me and wanted me dead for being a sick old pedophile got.

Anyway...

Once out of bootcamp I sucked off a bunch of dudes in Arizona, she had a grandfather who owned a huge so I blew him too.

Anyway....

Once I got back on board the USS Bole we where headed to Viet Nam the very next day. Would be making a WESTPAC, be gone for six months. Our first stop, Hawaii.

I always had a thing for underage boys and girls, and loved to suck as did Sharon as does Judy. We loved to swallow. So I went to all those underage gay bars for that reason. Never went looking pussy, but being a big good looking pedophile, what could I do? I was surrounded by....little boys, little boys, little boys. They were like locusts.

But,being a fat pile of gelatinous goo, I looked for fat kids, the less mature when it came to developement. And that's what I got. Under developed young boys, yay!!!!!!!

Yes I raped but we all have things we regret,
    FIFY

old got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Why don't you break out the wok and fix me some stir fry you got ass, gay cartoon watching Asian.
    You got some nice lips homie....sheeeiiittt....no collagen needed.....but I ain't trippin though....just saying... nice pair on the down low...look like you can suck a mean yo!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    underage boys too
    sick old got
    "millions of sailors ed underage boys"
    "never once did we give a about age over there"
    Do you honestly believe those bars hired boys to hustle drinks, are you really that ing stupid?

And.......what was underage over there? You haven't a clue do ya got?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    While still in the story telling mood...

Sharon was just 15 when we started ing I was 17. We used the old....pull it out...method. Which is a ing mess. So it appears I didn't make it on time.

Anyway....

We got married the weekend before I left for bootcamp. It was a huge wedding, Sharon came from a big family, she had 4 older brothers and two younger sisters and tons of relatives As did I.

Anyway...

Once out of bootcamp I got 30 days leave, so we vacationed in Arizona, she had a grandfather who owned a huge ranch.

Anyway....

Once I got back on board the USS Bole we where headed to Viet Nam the very next day. Would be making a WESTPAC, be gone for six months. Our first stop, Hawaii.

I always had a thing for dancing, loved to dance as did Sharon as does Judy. We loved to dance. So I went to all those bars for that reason. Never went looking for just pussy, but being a big good looking stud, what could I do? I was surrounded by....me me me take me. They were like locusts.

But,being a big guy I looked for big women, the more mature when it came to developement. And that's what I got. Under developed young girls, nay!!!!!!!

Yes I cheated but we all have things we regret,
    I can't decide what's more pathetic - this story, or the fact that Capri is getting ted on by this old got.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't decide what's more pathetic - this story, or the fact that Capri is getting ted on by this old got.
    What's really pathetic is you. Dude, is every single day of your life as miserable as you look? Always negative, negative, got this, got that,.,...DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CN, what really is wrong with you? Nobody should be this ed up.

Oh yeah, tell us all again about that..ONE..uni that Fresno State has, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information