Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Went on date with a new dirty blond I met a few weeks back....i didnt tell yall bout this one...but we stopped at a Marriott...i got a room for $99.00 and we tried to go at it..but it just didnt work....she finally got the condom on...and kept saying dam your thick and so long baby...i was like yeah yeah because I dont like talking about my johnson when Im in the act....she got on top and tried to ease it in...it didnt work...she had some lube and we tried to ease it in slow...and she started grimacing..she said baby it really hurts...im sorry i cant take it..I was like .....

so I said lets try doggie....so we did and she buried her face in a pillow a screamed to the top of her lungs.she was on some exorcist type ...i kept asking you ok...you ok....after 3 min i said hold on baby I will for you this is getting ridiculous..so I rammed her one good final time but couldnt nut..so I pulled out..ripped the condom off...and told her to suck me until I came in her mouth...she did and i guess we were both ok....she asked if we could just lay and cuddle and so I went ahead and obliged....it was a lousy lay but I understood her side...

I tell ya...1st world black man problems...this sucks...anyone want to trade s.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You didn't go on a date with .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    You didn't go on a date with .
    I'm tired bro....just know Kool out here puttin in work...it does seem unbelievable even to me at times...real tizzalk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm tired bro....just know Kool out here puttin in work...it does seem unbelievable even to me at times...real tizzalk
    Hey...did you still want to do that firework thing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    your life must be pathetic

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know.. there's something about this story that seems really believable. Good OP

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Went on date with a new dirty blond I met a few weeks back....i didnt tell yall bout this one...but we stopped at a Marriott...i got a room for $99.00 and we tried to go at it..but it just didnt work....she finally got the condom on...and kept saying dam your thick and so long baby...i was like yeah yeah because I dont like talking about my johnson when Im in the act....she got on top and tried to ease it in...it didnt work...she had some lube and we tried to ease it in slow...and she started grimacing..she said baby it really hurts...im sorry i cant take it..I was like .....

so I said lets try doggie....so we did and she buried her face in a pillow a screamed to the top of her lungs.she was on some exorcist type ...i kept asking you ok...you ok....after 3 min i said hold on baby I will for you this is getting ridiculous..so I rammed her one good final time but couldnt nut..so I pulled out..ripped the condom off...and told her to suck me until I came in her mouth...she did and i guess we were both ok....she asked if we could just lay and cuddle and so I went ahead and obliged....it was a lousy lay but I understood her side...

I tell ya...1st world black man problems...this sucks...anyone want to trade s.
    Why would anyone trade for a that's never been used? Give up an experienced one for a cherry boy, ha~~~~~~~~~

Little man, when someone works at..."see see see I can " as hard as you do that screams of cherry boyism.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Why would anyone trade for a that's never been used? Give up an experienced one for a cherry boy, ha~~~~~~~~~

Little man, when someone works at..."see see see I can " as hard as you do that screams of cherry boyism.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Yeah... but you do the same thing with me. Bragging on how you met your wife and how young she was compared to you. Bragging on how many different cities you ed girls in. Bragging about how you hit so much pussy driving up the coast. You must be a cherry boi. Bragging on how you discovered on google to get a girls panties wet.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah... but you do the same thing with me. Bragging on how you met your wife and how young she was compared to you. Bragging on how many different cities you ed girls in. Bragging about how you hit so much pussy driving up the coast. You must be a cherry boi. Bragging on how you discovered on google to get a girls panties wet.
    Buddy, you're starting to bore me little man, ok? You can't eve tell I was juivin; about....Google how to make a woman wet. Wow guy.

Go hump other legs..ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Luva you're playing the role of Avantes conscience eating away at him...reminds me of this roast..

In this roast Avante is Doug Williams and Luva is Jamie Foxx....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Luva you're playing the role of Avantes conscience eating away at him...reminds me of this roast..

Actually it's...

How can anyone not get the sailor in foreign ports deal? How many total dummies do we have here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Actually it's...

How can anyone not get the sailor in foreign ports deal? How many total dummies do we have here?

While you're sucking my ..Luva is pounding your ass.... so in all of this it makes you the got...the man in the middle....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    While you're sucking my ..Luva is pounding your ass.... so in all of this it makes you the got...the man in the middle....
    I have no doubt at all I'm the best either one of you re s can do but I do have standards. Buddy is way too dumb and look at you, there is a reason you're still a cherry boy.

Your boy Buddy cracks me up, the boy actually thought Al Green and Otis Redding were new to me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Jamie pissed that off... lol. Avante talks all tbis but is as sensitive as a baby's ass. He claims he's ed all this good pussy and lifted all these weights... yet he's sensitive as . I dont know about you guys but when I start ing I became a daring motherfucca. My grew a few inches. The strut in my stroll got smoother. My swag intimidated the average cat. Yet Avante acts like a sour puss when I call him on his bull . Must be a Spur fan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have no doubt at all I'm the best either one of you re s can do but I do have standards. Buddy is way too dumb and look at you, there is a reason you're still a cherry boy.

Your boy Buddy cracks me up, the boy actually thought Al Green and Otis Redding were new to me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I never tbought you were new to the tracks I gave you. A as ancient as you... not to much out of the past I can ontroduce you to. I gave you some good music... leave it at that and stop acting like a sissy. You're too old to be ing and moaning like you do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I never tbought you were new to the tracks I gave you. A as ancient as you... not too much out of the past I can introduce you to. I gave you some good music... leave it at that and stop acting like a sissy. You're too old to be ing and moaning like you do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    No...it makes all three of you gots.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

This is easily my favorite current ST feud...even though it's pretty one sided.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    You know.. there's something about this story that seems really believable. Good OP
    Yeah, it was extremely believable until he got to the "went on date" part.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is easily my favorite current ST feud...even though it's pretty one sided.
    Now here come the cheerleaders... right on time. Listen here... you may have a clit between the legs that you've mistaken for a but you ain't got a pair of balls. Remember tbat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    your life must be pathetic
    You mean making up stories about how you get pussy left and right and trying to be accepted on a soon to be deleted forum isn't alpha?

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yep.....She finally got Kool's the condom on!

Last edited by Biernutz; 04-26-2015 at 02:17 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You mean making up stories about how you get pussy left and right and trying to be accepted on a soon to be deleted forum isn't alpha?
    i saw you marching yesterday tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    i saw you marching yesterday tbh
    You didnt respond to the thread I made got

Thread Information