My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this is old, but damn it's hilarious.... and so accurate regarding the way most other players approach the game:

"He stole it from Curry the other night, just took it from him and went down and dunked it, and his expression did not change. He didn't raise his fist or look cool to the crowd or do any of this stupid-ass stuff. He didn't do a thing. He just goes the other direction, like he's bored to death. I love that about him." -Pop on Kawhi vs Warriors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the second coming of Tim Duncan in that regard (and Robinson before him). I love how the Spurs always get the star players who aren't showboating gots, which is becoming increasingly rare these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty fitting that he said this regarding a game vs. the Warriors, too

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was vying votes from the media.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I was the only one to notice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the second coming of Tim Duncan in that regard (and Robinson before him). I love how the Spurs always get the star players who aren't showboating gots, which is becoming increasingly rare these days.
    Kawhi is just that way, but some of the Spurs' "got over themselves" mantra is about toeing the line. Some of the guys we have/had could and would be jersey poppers on another team if others were doing it. Patty would just wave a towel though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty fitting that he said this regarding a game vs. the Warriors, too
    Tbh subtle

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss having one of those players, not going to lie. Stephen Jackson OKC Game 6 WCF was one of my favorite playoff performances in recent history... The way he irritated all the meth heads in that arena was unforgettable

Burn The Thread. Horry Hipcheck's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss having one of those players, not going to lie. Stephen Jackson OKC Game 6 WCF was one of my favorite playoff performances in recent history... The way he irritated all the meth heads in that arena was unforgettable
    Captain Jack gave me just the right amount of showboating, tbh. More swagger than anything else. He never tried to steal the show, never demanded to be given the ball, never screamed in someone's face after a big moment. Went off in OKC and just smiled and stared at those meth dealer detractors, stuck three fingers in their fat faces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan's illegitimate offspring tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Captain Jack gave me just the right amount of showboating, tbh. More swagger than anything else. He never tried to steal the show, never demanded to be given the ball, never screamed in someone's face after a big moment. Went off in OKC and just smiled and stared at those meth dealer detractors, stuck three fingers in their fat faces.
    Exactly. You also never saw a Westbrook, Lebron, or Draymond flex after an and-1 while Stephen Jackson was on the floor. Port Arthur's finest Aka "trillest Stern let into the league"

Thread Information