My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But don't beat yourselves. After game 1, besides the missed FTs & 3's & layups, Spurs had several adjustments to make. In GM2, I felt Pop made all the right adjustments (outside of using the hack a Jordan) but the missing easy looks problem persisted.

With the adjustments made, it's now all internal. Everyone saw GM3 coming. Spurs continue to get great looks & if they normalize their shooting, Clips aren't good enough.

Clips are playing well enough, but this is a Spurs team flat out choking & beating themselves. Even with LAC playing well, Spurs if the make their FT, wide open 3's & layups, would have every game in hand. This has to change obviously if the Spurs want to win. Clips are too talented to not punish you for missing the easy ones.

Also, as many have said, Spurs need Danny. His 3PT shooting in games 1 & 4 was awful. More concerning than that is that his inside the 3 PT line game has regressed monumentally this series. He's useless right now from 2. Spurs need Danny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has lost his mind. This must be the worst coached series in his career together with 06 Mavs with his bull small ball. And I'm really disappointed at Danny, I expected him to be the man of either of the 2 games due to him being a sharpshooter at our home floor but he disappeared. Of course his defense is still very important but Pop doesn't see that and prefers to play a struggling Gino or Beli instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of the stupid hack strategy that has not yielded results (to be fair, it should have worked tonight but we missed 3s & Manu missed layup), Pop has made mostly great adjustments. It's the stupid hack strategy when leading & not enough Danny, but Danny digging his own grave with bad shooting in GM1 & 4.

The team is getting great looks consistently & getting to the line. Make your shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of the stupid hack strategy that has not yielded results (to be fair, it should have worked tonight but we missed 3s & Manu missed layup), Pop has made mostly great adjustments. It's the stupid hack strategy when leading & not enough Danny, but Danny digging his own grave with bad shooting in GM1 & 4.

The team is getting great looks consistently & getting to the line. Make your shots.
    iirc we only intentionally fouled DJ once and he missed both... wasn't a factor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's on the coach to call the obvious like Danny on CP3(he had parker on Paul on some stretches starting the game and the 3rd) , feed kawhi, and play players that will actually yield you something (Baynes over Bonner or a ty injured Tiago). He's failed to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iirc we only intentionally fouled DJ once and he missed both... wasn't a factor
    That's what I said. I said it should have worked (Jordan missed, the forced the sub out) & Spurs missed wide open layup (Manu) & 3's (Mills).

Thread Information