My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Love down and JR suspended for two games I'm halfway to happiness. I just need someone to boot the got ass Spurs out and my season is complete. What say you, Clippa?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker Fan rooting for the Clippers
    9-tailed Demon Fox

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is JR Smith being out a negative?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs still taking the East imo. Still have HCA and the Hawks are playing the worst basketball they've played all season + Horford's injury. Bulls are the only legitimate threat in the East, and they turn it over so much I don't trust them at all. Plus, they're one overly-aggressive D-Rose jump-stop from being swept by the Cavs, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakes fan doesn't consider curry to be the greatest threat to Kobe's legacy, imagine, a chucker without an all start big man winning mvp and the champs.....with a rookie coach. One ring as the man puts him dangerously close to Kobe, and who says they stop at one?

LeBron is gunning for Jordan and magic. He is already past Kobe. It's the young ones who gonna hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Love down and JR suspended for two games I'm halfway to happiness. I just need someone to boot the got ass Spurs out and my season is complete. What say you, Clippa?
    Your losing time trolling the main forum Narutoboy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you sift through your 500GB of naruto hentai so you can get all the way there, got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Naruto become that something which they call veteran ninjas in the end? What's that? A hokage? Did naruto become a hokage?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luva is missing the big picture. First of all, Kobefan should be past the point of misery right now and be acceptant of the fact that Tim Duncan is the greater all-time player, so Duncan winning another ring doesn't matter relative to Kobe's status. However, Duncan becoming a 6 time champion can only be a boon to Kobe's legacy, since Kobefan can always claim, "Kobe has a winning record over the 2nd greatest player of all-time (which Duncan becomes if he wins 6)."

By just being associated with Duncan, Kobe will move out of the top-10 fringe and into 8 or 9.

Kobefan, root for Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luva is missing the big picture. First of all, Kobefan should be past the point of misery right now and be acceptant of the fact that Tim Duncan is the greater all-time player, so Duncan winning another ring doesn't matter relative to Kobe's status. However, Duncan becoming a 6 time champion can only be a boon to Kobe's legacy, since Kobefan can always claim, "Kobe has a winning record over the 2nd greatest player of all-time (which Duncan becomes if he wins 6)."

By just being associated with Duncan, Kobe will move out of the top-10 fringe and into 8 or 9.

Kobefan, root for Duncan.

You're full of , mid. When its all said and done... no one will ever remember Jim. Kobe will be trending for decades to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Naruto become that something which they call veteran ninjas in the end? What's that? A hokage? Did naruto become a hokage?

The Hokage (火影, Literally meaning: Fire Shadow) are the leaders ofKonohagakure. They are generally acknowledged as the strongest in the village, although ideology and renown plays a large part in their nomination for the position. Six shinobi and one kunoichi have gained this le so far, with another shinobi gaining the le of Hokage Candidate.

was only a Hokage for a week!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Hokage (火影, Literally meaning: Fire Shadow) are the leaders ofKonohagakure. They are generally acknowledged as the strongest in the village, although ideology and renown plays a large part in their nomination for the position. Six shinobi and one kunoichi have gained this le so far, with another shinobi gaining the le of Hokage Candidate.

was only a Hokage for a week!!!!!!!!!!!

Prolly lobbied for it too. Damian lillard of the NBA tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Prolly lobbied for it too. Damian lillard of the NBA tbh
    I'm ing done....

Dat Damian Lillard comparison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ing done....

Dat Damian Lillard comparison

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

your sig....man....I really like really want her to have my baby....that's the kind of woman you nut in long and slow nut too... a rubber...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your sig....man....I really like really want her to have my baby....that's the kind of woman you nut in long and slow nut too... a rubber...
    agreed. give her a baby. lock her up for life her every night

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    agreed. give her a baby. lock her up for life her every night
    maybe if I tattoo her picture on my hand I will get some ere night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn that's gotta be a new low brah

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got a better idea, this will also save you money. Just print that picture, slap it in your momma's face and the out of her, you mother er! Lol ...get it?

Just kiddin with you homie. $500 on May 3rd.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got a better idea, this will also save you money. Just print that picture, slap it in your momma's face and the out of her, you mother er! Lol ...get it?

Just kiddin with you homie. $500 on May 3rd.
    You guys sent the money to the Luva or what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're full of , mid. When its all said and done... no one will ever remember Jim. Kobe will be trending for decades to come.
    if you're willing to have tens of thousdands of posts about naruto on those anime forums why do you never discuss it here when we bring it up?

what are ur thoughts on naruto becoming a hokage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he's right. It might be too difficult for you to accept, but he's still right. You're a fan of an inferior player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Kobe it is all "said and done".

Thread Information