Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way that Cleveland team gets through Chicago the way they are playing right now.
    The way they're playing now? Dropping two of their last three games to a ty Bucks team?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way they're playing now? Dropping two of their last three games to a ty Bucks team?
    I meant since Rose's return. Also, didn't they just ing murder the Bucks by 56 points?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real Finals my ass. Clippers will get embarrassed pretty quickly. Typical ty take by the bottom bunk ty poster.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant since Rose's return. Also, didn't they just ing murder the Bucks by 56 points?
    So they have looked good one game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Kerr is probably almost as happy as Doc tonight.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they have looked good one game.
    Yes. One game plus the three others they won to take the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it wasn't the real finals...

At least it will be nice to be able to sit back and watch a stress-free playoffs now... haven't had the opportunity in 3 years, tbh...
    it's not as exciting not rooting for a particular team tbh, maybe i should jump on the warriors/clippers bandwagon for the rest of the POs xD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not as exciting not rooting for a particular team tbh, maybe i should jump on the warriors/clippers bandwagon for the rest of the POs xD
    I love watching the game, tbh... I really could care less who wins the championship now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh (blow out rockets on home floor w out Chris Paul). Lmao. You doubters will see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Rockets aren't a contender, nobody thinks they are outside of their fans, they are trash..

The Warriors are levels above the rest of the NBA, clearly..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I am more pissed at Pop and Parker, win that series against the Clippers and we probably on our way to repeat. This Houston team is trash and the Spurs match-up really well against the Dubs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I am more pissed at Pop and Parker, win that series against the Clippers and we probably on our way to repeat. This Houston team is trash and the Spurs match-up really well against the Dubs
    Pop said the team was basically running on empty during the Clippers series. The Clippers are gonna get taken out back by the Warriors in about a week tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Rockets aren't a contender, nobody thinks they are outside of their fans, they are trash..

The Warriors are levels above the rest of the NBA, clearly..
    Dubs are good but you're overeating them just a tad. Can't crown them yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs are good but you're overeating them just a tad. Can't crown them yet.
    Spurs were the only team that matched up well with them, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs were the only team that matched up well with them, tbh..
    Clips can match up well with them too though not as well as we did, I'll give you that. They're still the last team to beat the Dubs in a 7 game series.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real Finals will be Golden State vs Cleveland.

Oh man, I won't be able to stand watching LeBron make the Finals again...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yep. We beat GS for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, I won't be able to stand watching LeBron make the Finals again...
    Its hilarious how bad the East is. Spurs wouldve made it to the Finals at least 7 of the last 9 finals if they were in the East and the Heat switched places with us. And yet they will give Lebron credit for making it and getting swept this year.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its hilarious how bad the East is. Spurs wouldve made it to the Finals at least 7 of the last 9 finals if they were in the East and the Heat switched places with us. And yet they will give Lebron credit for making it and getting swept this year.

No joke. The West is a friggin' buzz saw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me once again we lost the le on a single shot, maybe single rebound, single free throw... Why we always lose in the most heartbreaking ways, why we once again let the le to slipp from our hands, This curse keep killing us and I'm even still didn't got over 6, #5 was great but not enough to wash away the demege of 6 to my soul, I'm so crushed, don't want to live anymore... Why pop why???

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me once again we lost the le on a single shot, maybe single rebound, single free throw... Why we always lose in the most heartbreaking ways, why we once again let the le to slipp from our hands, This curse keep killing us and I'm even still didn't got over 6, #5 was great but not enough to wash away the demege of 6 to my soul, I'm so crushed, don't want to live anymore... Why pop why???
    Lol, losing in round 1 is not a rebound away from a le. We really werent that close. Sure we couldve won but it wouldve taken a ing miracle to win all the series without homecourt with how emotionally and physically drained we were, and knowing us (and our ways of devestating failure when trying to repeat), we wouldve laid an egg in the Finals of all places and got hammered by Cleveland or something soulcrushing like that.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobyz, you ask that question almost every year. I sense a trend.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, losing in round 1 is not a rebound away from a le. We really werent that close. Sure we couldve won but it wouldve taken a ing miracle to win all the series without homecourt with how emotionally and physically drained we were, and knowing us (and our ways of devestating failure when trying to repeat), we wouldve laid an egg in the Finals of all places and got hammered by Cleveland or something soulcrushing like that.
    If we wound up losing to Cleveland I think a lot of us would slit our wrists in a warm bath.

Tim is 2-1 against James. I want to keep it that way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we wound up losing to Cleveland I think a lot of us would slit our wrists in a warm bath.

Tim is 2-1 against James. I want to keep it that way.
    Imagine Lebron winning a road game 7 on our floor when we were that close to a repeat. Knowing our Spurs, probably wouldve happened on a buzzer beater 3 by Kyrie with 3 guys on him, just to make it suck that much more.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine Lebron winning a road game 7 on our floor when we were that close to a repeat. Knowing our Spurs, probably wouldve happened on a buzzer beater 3 by Kyrie with 3 guys on him, just to make it suck that much more.

Dude, you nailed it. Yes, I can definitely see that happening. And then Tim would get even less respect than now.

Thread Information