Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anderson, a favorite of mine, measured 6'6 230lb with almost a 7ft wingspan. Not bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've really started to like George Lucas a lot. He has a lot of skills on offense at 18 years old that are intriguing, and his physical features are freakish-6'6 point guard with 7'1 wingspan . He's going to be a good defender in the league at worst. Surprisingly a lot of mock drafts have him going around when we pick, he could be a lottery pick if he waits a year or two and develops his game more imo. Could see the stupid Rockets taking him as high as 18 though as they need a point guard for the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've really started to like George Lucas a lot. He has a lot of skills on offense at 18 years old that are intriguing, and his physical features are freakish-6'6 point guard with 7'1 wingspan . He's going to be a good defender in the league at worst. Surprisingly a lot of mock drafts have him going around when we pick, he could be a lottery pick if he waits a year or two and develops his game more imo. Could see the stupid Rockets taking him as high as 18 though as they need a point guard for the future.
    Another ' two years Away from Being two years Away'? Kid is raw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would keep him in Brazil for a year for salary cap purposes, and bring him over the following year to develop in Austin and go from there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would keep him in Brazil for a year for salary cap purposes, and bring him over the following year to develop in Austin and go from there.
    Playing in Brazil, with those ty coaches, he doesn't go anywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to leave him in Brazil. Park him with Tony's ASVEL team in France.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to leave him in Brazil. Park him with Tony's ASVEL team in France.
    Park Tony there while you're at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing in Brazil, with those ty coaches, he doesn't go anywhere.

Spurs usually have or hire someone to work with the international kids throughout the year, possibly because of that reason. I won't have any problem bringing him over if it doesn't screw up our salary cap situation. From what it sounds like we are going to need all the salary cap we need this summer, that's why I don't think it will be smart to bring a kid over yet that isn't going to help us right away, when we can use the salary cap on someone that can help us this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs usually have or hire someone to work with the international kids throughout the year, possibly because of that reason. I won't have any problem bringing him over if it doesn't screw up our salary cap situation. From what it sounds like we are going to need all the salary cap we need this summer, that's why I don't think it will be smart to bring a kid over yet that isn't going to help us right away, when we can use the salary cap on someone that can help us this season.
    That's why you park him. He signs the little statement, and then doesn't count a penny against the cap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    26 is way too high for him. No chance. If we go Euro in the 1st, it'll likely be Timothe Luwawu or George Lucas.
    Lucas is Brazillian, but I agree those are probably the two if we go draft n stash. I like Lucas more. Wish we could nab Minnys 31st pick so we could draft both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barely 19. They could stash him a couple of seasons and when he comes over he will be 22 (birthday is in May). Guy is pretty unique. Compares to Kawhi's in terms of physical tools. Massive hands and armspan (7'0). Could give the Spurs a very interesting rotation in three or four seasons with Lucas, Green, Leonard, Anderson, Jean-Charles, and Bertans on the roster.

Tim Duncan is the GoAT Ginobili3's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll try not to spoil like last time....robdiaz ethered a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no I wouldn't stash Lucas. LA can just take $400k less. Dude needs to be locked in Austin for two years along with LJC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lucas, Green, Kawhi, Aldridge, Splitter/Duncan= championship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody watch MWC basketball? I wouldn't mind using our second round pick on Larry Nance Jr of Wyoming tbh.

Son of former NBA All-Star Larry Nance that led Wyoming to their first conference le in forever. 6-8.5, 235 lbs with a 7-0.5 wingspan. Really good athlete, really good defender, has a decent offensive game. Has a lower ceiling but I think he's more NBA ready than SlowMo plus he has the best 3 PT celebration (at 0:55 seconds):

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georginho (the lil' george) Lucas has a bit of each spurs: overdribble like Parker, does careless passes like Manu, has the hands of Kawhi. But he dunks more than Splitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georginho (the lil' george) Lucas has a bit of each spurs: overdribble like Parker, does careless passes like Manu, has the hands of Kawhi. But he dunks more than Splitter.
    kid is 18 and extremely raw. He needs a lot of work and isn't ready to contribute at the NBA level yet obviously, but he's got tools you can't teach, and could be a good player down the road with some development.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Lucas will be like Gobert and develop really quickly. I think it'd only take one year in Austin before he'd be ready to contribute, so long as the team really invests in him. He's not a project; he just needs experience. The skill-set is already there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Lucas should be the best pick, if he is available at 26

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope we get the 70s and 80s version of George Lucas and not the 2000s hack version, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone with ESPN Insider could post this article, I would really appreciate it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2015/ins...2015-nba-draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kid is 18 and extremely raw. He needs a lot of work and isn't ready to contribute at the NBA level yet obviously, but he's got tools you can't teach, and could be a good player down the road with some development.
    I was joking, for sure. But he is like Toronto's Bruno Caboclo, will need some time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the NBA Draft Combine on ESPN2 and one of the players that caught my eye is Center Mam Jaiteh. He's a 20 year old from France. He's 6'11 250 lbs with a 7'3.25 wingspan and an impressive 9'2.5 standing reach.

He's been one of the most impressive players that I've watched at this combine so far. He's raw, but could see him as a guy the Spurs would be interested in as a developmental Center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope we get the 70s and 80s version of George Lucas and not the 2000s hack version, tbh.

I was waiting for someone to make that joke!

Thread Information