Height: 6'6
    Weight: 210lbs
    Experience: 2 Years
    Birthday: April 9, 1992 (23 years old)
    2014-2015 stats: 3.3 PPG, 0.8 APG, 1.4 RPG, 41% FG%, 35% 3P%

Salary:
    One year remaining, $947,276 salary

Why we should trade for him:
    Could be possibly acquired if Spurs land Aldridge in a sign and trade deal, and Danny Green signs somewhere else. Doesn't play a lot behind Matthews,Batum,Affalo and McCallum. Was compared a lot to Danny Green before he was drafted from posters here. Not as good shooter right now as him of course, but has some pretty good shooting mechanics, and can put the ball on the floor pretty well. He seems like a good one on one defender, and has more length and athleticism than Green, but he seems to get lost on D at times, and doesn't have the defense intensity and stance Green has. Pretty sure his issues can be fixed quickly with proper coaching. His best game this year was against the Spurs, here is a video below:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crabbe isn't nearly the athlete that Green is. He lacks the lateral quickness to be anything other than an average defender, and you can't coach that up. If he had it, he would have been a lottery pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted Crabbe so bad this past offseason, and he has been playing so well. Damn he would've been nice to have off the bench . I wonder how much Portland is going to pay him this offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just say no to bleached tips.

Thread Information