Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The storm has calmed down quite a bit since the draft concluded last weekend..only thing new we have heard since was Peterson agent state that he'd play for Vikings if they got more guaranteed $ (Which BTW they have NONE). But don't think for a second this is dead because nothing happened before or during the draft....

OTA's and Camp will be starting up here pretty soon and Peterson has show no indication that he will show up...which then becomes a DISTRACTION. People/Fans got sick of it when the rumors seemed to never die once Murray signed with the Eagles etc.. Expect the same and then some once the coaches/Franchise have to answers questions..but don't forget the players too. They will be asked questions EVERYDAY of OTA's and Camp of why and what they think of the saga going on..

But what about the Cowboys? "HE's 30 YEARS OLD RB" Yes. But he's also Adrian Peterson and that's why the Vikings are playing hard ball... "BUT COWBOYS DONT HAVE THE CAP ROOM AND THEY LET MURRAY WALK" Cowboys restructured Romo contract so they "Can make room for Hardy" which is looking like it's 50/50 on the 10 Game suspension..Also Dez Bryant extension opens up room and nobody knows the status of Carr come June 1st..

Cowboys have had one of an offseason and Peterson will just be icing on the cake and they instantly become SB favorites out of the NFC..Things will heat back up in about a month.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry has already said he's considering that 1st rounder in 16 for ap

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Running backs are a dime a dozen

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Running backs are a dime a dozen
    This, and carry a shelf life of about 6 years these days on average. They need to draft one and sign him to the 5 year rookie deal and plan to draft another in year 6.

Lol y'all talking about drafting a RB..Cowboys make this move to win a SB next year or the following...it's about taking advantage of the Romo window..

Since when was Peterson just an ordinary back?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol y'all talking about drafting a RB..Cowboys make this move to win a SB next year or the following...it's about taking advantage of the Romo window..
    There's no disputing having an elite RB increases the Cowboys chance at a Super Bowl this season. But why the would they let the leading rusher coming into his prime go, to sign a 30 old who will likely cost as much if not more than Murray? They let Murray go to save money, this scenario makes no sense for the Cowboys and won't happen. Peterson keeps his child abuse in Minnesota.

Jerry has already said he's considering that 1st rounder in 16 for ap
    It's a good thing Jerry isn't in charge of personnel any longer That's the old 'Joey Galloway' approach, and the reason why the Cowboys went 153-153 over a span of 15 seasons.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    People forget the NFL is all about $$$$$$. Fans wanna come out and see a great running back play. They put butts in the seats.

Great running backs simply make everything else easier. Anyone not getting that doesn't understand the game.

we need to get this

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    People forget the NFL is all about $$$$$$. Fans wanna come out and see a great running back play. They put butts in the seats.
    Chill fool, Dallas is gonna sell out home games no matter what RB they have out there. If anything they'd be more concerned about a star RB's jersey sales.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Chill fool, Dallas is gonna sell out home games no matter what RB they have out there. If anything they'd be more concerned about a star RB's jersey sales.
    Exactly. No need to go out and get A.P, leave him be in Minny. That's what the league needs now, now more than ever. A.P on a team guaranteed to go no where this season

tru boys are in win now mode and the longer AP holds out... the better the boys chances at getting the best back in the game.

Great running backs simply make everything else easier. Anyone not getting that doesn't understand the game.
    +1

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the (alleged etc) abuse happened in texas
    You think he only abuses kids in Texas?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's where his spanking room is
    I heard it was a full fledged dungeon

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    "He's really got two choices: He can play for us. Or he cannot play"

-Mike Zimmer

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You think he only abuses kids in Texas?
    What is with you guy? Why do you run with this stuff totally talking out your ass?

So who else did he abuse and be specific, come on who else? You don't have a ing clue do ya?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Peterson is the most talented running back we've seen. To do what he does vs the athletes we see today is amazing. The perfect blend of size/speed/agility. The total package.

I'd love to to make a Niner our of him.

Stick in back in the days of Jim Brown he's knocking out 2000 yard seasons.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What is with you guy? Why do you run with this stuff totally talking out your ass?

So who else did he abuse and be specific, come on who else? You don't have a ing clue do ya?
    One child abuser defending another..that's cute

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    One child abuser defending another..that's cute
    I would never abuse a child got, and if I knew of someone doing that I'd kill them. Why continue to lie?

Professional hookers were not children, ok moron? Do you think at all? A bar full of full grown women so ya go looking for some flat chested inexperienced little kid? You really this ing stupid?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Minnesota is ing stupid if they think a team is going to give up anything for a 30 year running back making that much money. Their only bet is to keep calling his bluff, cause I think Peterson will eventually realize that he doesn't have for leverage.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I would never abuse a child got,
    But what about the rest of the children?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But what about the rest of the children?
    Any man that messes with kids is a sick sick muther er, you shoot the .

Why my stance on this gets totally ignored..????

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Any man that messes with kids is a sick sick muther er, you shoot the .

Why my stance on this gets totally ignored..????
    Why does the entire forum's stance against you get ignored? Take your ing trolling to The Club got.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why does the entire forum's stance against you get ignored? Take your ing trolling to The Club got.
    I;m not the one so damn dumb they think sailors are sex perverts, that would be you asshole. Why keep bringing it up 24/7?

Thread Information