My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    how many games do you think Brady gets suspended for

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I have no idea, nor do I care. But I think it only matters if he gets no suspension. I'm just enjoying watching Pats fans who think everyone just hates them, and that they never do anything wrong. Teams bend and break the rules all the time. I respect their franchise in the Brady era, and have no ill will towards them whatsoever. Brady missing games isn't going to help us win any games. But if a suspension holds of at least two games, it makes no difference between 2 and 4 to me. Week 4 is a bye, and so is week 3 seeing as how it's Jacksonville.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I have no idea, nor do I care. But I think it only matters if he gets no suspension. I'm just enjoying watching Pats fans who think everyone just hates them, and that they never do anything wrong. Teams bend and break the rules all the time. I respect their franchise in the Brady era, and have no ill will towards them whatsoever. Brady missing games isn't going to help us win any games. But if a suspension holds of at least two games, it makes no difference between 2 and 4 to me. Week 4 is a bye, and so is week 3 seeing as how it's Jacksonville.
    If Brady did something wrong, I'm all for a suspension. Problem, is there's no proof of anything.

The NFL looks stupid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But but... Ideal gas law
    this doesn't prove anything

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    If Brady did something wrong, I'm all for a suspension. Problem, is there's no proof of anything.

The NFL looks stupid.
    I haven't read the Wells report, and I don't know the precise requirements for finding a player and/or team guilty in this scenario. From what I've read on this site, and in random articles that are relatively short, it seems they don't need definitive proof.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Kraft is talking out of his ass! He's still going to sue the league and win, you'll see! You'll all see!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just stand tall before the man.

Gotcha good, didn't they? Gonna fight it. Gonna show 'em. Gonna walk 'em to the rocks.

- "Uncle."

- Kraft
    Dale

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i'll go with 4, given that's the current suspension. how many games do you think Brady gets suspended for?

i get why mono is defensive over this, not sure why you seem to have a dog in the fight here

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I haven't read the Wells report, and I don't know the precise requirements for finding a player and/or team guilty in this scenario. From what I've read on this site, and in random articles that are relatively short, it seems they don't need definitive proof.
    The NFL under Goodell is making up rules and punishment as they go along.

They can suspend Brady but Brady can also sue.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The NFL under Goodell is making up rules and punishment as they go along.

They can suspend Brady but Brady can also sue.
    Only 4 months before the season starts, better get a move on.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    i'll go with 4, given that's the current suspension. how many games do you think Brady gets suspended for?

i get why mono is defensive over this, not sure why you seem to have a dog in the fight here
    I like justice and this story is fascinating to me. That's about it.

Seriously, Brady is getting suspended for four games because they think he probably knew the ball was ever so slightly deflated?

It's beyond re ed. It's bizarro world.

I think he should get zero. I think he's a pussy if he agrees to anything more than zero and he should sue the ever living out of the NFL if Goodell upholds any kind of suspension during the appeal.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Only 4 months before the season starts, better get a move on.
    yeah no doubt.

Step 1:

" With Brady and the NFL Players Association making a strong push for Commissioner Roger Goodell to delegate a neutral arbitrator to handle the appeal and with the league leaking on Friday that Goodell is “very unlikely” to step aside voluntarily, it’s highly likely if not certain that a lawsuit attempting to force Goodell to delegate the appeal will be filed, possibly soon....."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-than-later/

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i'm not really surprised, i don't think it's fair though.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count

The NFL looks stupid.
    There is to the NFL standard, Blake. This not under American jurisprudence.

The NFL/Goods has handled this satisfactorily and according to the laws that were agreed upon by ALL parties. Kraft understood that to keep breaking these laws would serve no one. There is no back room deal to pull the 4 game suspension. Kraft most likely looked in a mirror, counseled with his wife, remembered his parents & acted like somebody.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Brady is getting suspended for four games because they think he probably knew the ball was deflated?
    yes. more probable than not. preponderance of the evidence, etc

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Yeah, I get Mono's meltdown, but not sure why ChumpBlake keeps spinning away.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Blake how many games do you think brady will serve. you've answered how many you think he "should" serve, not how many he will serve
    Last edited by spurraider21; 05-19-2015 at 09:54 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    0-2 games for Brady.

Godell and Craft smokum peace pipe.
    The draft takeaways and fine remain unchanged.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brady will serve at least 2 games imo. Kraft was probably hugging Goodell because he covered up Belichick's involvement, sort of like destroying the spygate evidence.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    yes. more probable than not. preponderance of the evidence, etc
    The point I was making there was that this punishment does not even remotely fit this alleged crime, even if they had him dead to rights.

Which they don't.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    There is to the NFL standard, Blake. This not under American jurisprudence.

The NFL/Goods has handled this satisfactorily and according to the laws that were agreed upon by ALL parties. Kraft understood that to keep breaking these laws would serve no one. There is no back room deal to pull the 4 game suspension. Kraft most likely looked in a mirror, counseled with his wife, remembered his parents & acted like somebody.
    His wife is dead you insensitive old .

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Blake how many games do you think brady will serve. you've answered how many you think he "should" serve, not how many he will serve
    I think zero. Could be 2. Definitely not 4.

If it's >0 he should sue.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Can't wait for the meltdown here when Brady is exonerated and playing Week 1.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    There was no back room deal to pull the 4 game suspension.
    Kraft meets with Goodell after which Kraft suddenly does a complete 180, conceding the fine and the draft picks?

Does anyone believe they didn't talk about Tom in that meeting?

Thread Information