Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if I'm forced to reveal things, I'd rather it be in a real court of law instead of some shlup hired by the league.

And he might not have to reveal anything. Why would he?
    Because the NFL's lawyers would be doing their job?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Because the NFL's lawyers would be doing their job?
    Rofl no.

It's funny how this " ha now Brady has to turn over everything in court" thing has spread.

this is a civil suit, not a criminal one. Big difference.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    any pertinent texts from Brady were already exposed from Jastremski & McNally's phones. Brady had no problem giving up his phone, he had a problem giving up his phone to Ted Wells, the guy known for releasing all kinds of irrelevant texts in order to embarrass the people he's investigating. He lied to them about only looking at pertinent info, why would Brady trust his assurances here?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    any pertinent texts from Brady were already exposed from Jastremski & McNally's phones. Brady had no problem giving up his phone, he had a problem giving up his phone to Ted Wells, the guy known for releasing all kinds of irrelevant texts in order to embarrass the people he's investigating. He lied to them about only looking at pertinent info, why would Brady trust his assurances here?
    Except Wells told Brady to print out pertinent texts so that way Wells wouldnt look at his other texts and there would be no need to take over Brady's phone. Brady still refused.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Except Wells told Brady to print out pertinent texts so that way Wells wouldnt look at his other texts and there would be no need to take over Brady's phone. Brady still refused.
    So says Wells. He's already been caught lying about a few other things here. He's in full CYA mode after his ty report got exposed.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    you believe that? seriously? just think about how stupid that statement is, reaaaaally deeply..

Deflating ‘Deflategate’

Our study, written with our colleague Joseph Sullivan, examines the evidence and methodology of the Wells report and concludes that it is deeply flawed. (We have no financial stake in the outcome of Deflategate.)

The Wells report’s main finding is that the Patriots balls declined in pressure more than the Colts balls did in the first half of their game, and that the decline is highly statistically significant. For the sake of argument, let’s grant this finding for now. Even still, it alone does not prove misconduct. There are, after all, two possibilities. The first is that the Patriots balls declined too much. The second — overlooked by the Wells report — is that the Colts balls declined too little.

The latter possibility appears to be more likely. The Wells report notes the expected pressure for the footballs at halftime in the Patriots-Colts game, factoring in the decline in pressure to be expected when a ball, inflated in a warm room, has been moved to a cold outdoor field. If the Patriots deflated their balls, their pressure levels at halftime should have fallen below the expected level, while the Colts balls at halftime should have hovered around that level.

But when we analyzed the data provided in the Wells report, we found that the Patriots balls declined by about the expected amount, while the Colts balls declined by less. In fact, the pressure of the Colts balls was statistically significantly higher than expected. Contrary to the report, the significant difference between the changes in pressure of the two teams’ balls was not because the pressure of the Patriots balls was too low, but because that of the Colts balls was too high.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/14...flategate.html

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Tom needs to take that with him to the appeal and then later to court if this ends up there.

He's really stupid if he accepts anything less than a complete dismissal of the suspension.

Spare us the bull and take your suspension like a man.
    Cheating pussy Patriots. smh

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    That'd be stupid.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    "...... the quarterback and representatives from the NFL Players Association are planning a vehement rebuttal of the charges in the Wells report, and they will seek to have the suspension lifted in its entirety. That news came Tuesday from ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio, who*told the network*that he had gone over a four-page do ent sent from the NFLPA to Troy Vincent, the league executive who officially handed Brady and the Patriots their punishments.

In talking to people who are close to this situation, Brady wants the entire suspension removed, and he wants to be exonerated,” Paolantonio reported. “He feels he has done nothing wrong, and if you listen to [team*owner] Bob Kraft, it’s pretty clear that the Patriots believe that they will have Tom Brady for the Thursday night opener [of the NFL season].”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...be-exonerated/

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    " If he gets the suspension reduced to two games and then he accepts that, he’s basically accepting guilt and I don’t think he wants to accept any guilt whatsoever in this situation,” Paolantonio added, “because while the commissoner is trying to protect the shield, Tom Brady is trying to protect how he’s going to be remembered.”

Exactly. Accepting a plea deal of two games here would be ridiculously stupid.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    strange how the liberal shills are spinning for Brady.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol you're stupid.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    blake cares about this more than pats fans

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    blake cares about this more than pats fans
    That's because as a cuck, Blakeold can identify with a whipped feminine man like Brady, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

yeah I still don't get boutons or CuckJr's defense of Brady. Thankfully CuckSr hasn't ruined this forum.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You guys care about me more than this topic. Again.

I don't give a what happens to him. I simply find the whole thing awesome to watch and I'm giving my opinion on who's got the upper hand.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

yeah I still don't get boutons or CuckJr's defense of Brady. Thankfully CuckSr hasn't ruined this forum.
    I don't get why you're stupid but I won't talk about it tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You guys care about me more than this topic. Again.

I don't give a what happens to him. I simply find the whole thing awesome to watch and I'm giving my opinion on who's got the upper hand.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ok

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah it's just a liberal bias to use common sense in determining the Wells Report is total bull .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That's because as a cuck, Blakeold can identify with a whipped feminine man like Brady, tbh.
    Better than identifying with jeebo ringless Rivers tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't get why you're stupid but I won't talk about it tbh.
    You keep calling me stupid so clearly you want to talk about it. Fwiw, I don't think you're smart, but bigot, hypocrite and cuck....yes.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You keep calling me stupid so clearly you want to talk about it. Fwiw, I don't think you're smart, but bigot, hypocrite and cuck....yes.
    I don't want to talk about your stupidity. But the stupidity is getting in the way here so I'm addressing it. Move along, stupid so I can stop discussing how stupid you are, stupid.

Thread Information