Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Patriots just released their own 19,000 word statement ting all over the Wells Report. I won't bother posting a link since nobody here is probably interested in reading anything that would harm the legitimacy of their precious.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm sure the denial from the team that got caught red-handed again is totally unbiased and trustworthy.

Post Count
    "Had they done so, they would have learned from either gentleman one of the ways they used the deflation/deflator term. Mr. Jastremski would sometimes work out and bulk up — he is a slender guy and his goal was to get to 200 pounds. Mr. McNally is a big fellow and had the opposite goal: to lose weight. “Deflate” was a term they used to refer to losing weight. One can specifically see this use of the term in a Nov. 30, 2014 text from Mr. McNally to Mr. Jastremski: “deflate and give somebody that jacket.” (p. 87). This banter, and Mr. McNally’s goal of losing weight, meant Mr. McNally was the “deflator.”"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm sure the denial from the team that got caught red-handed again is totally unbiased and trustworthy.
    As opposed to the report from a guy who has been paid to defend the league office in the past?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Could have to =/= will have to

Even then, we've already seen the ball boys texts to and from Tom so really what else would there be on his phone that would relate to this case?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    "Had they done so, they would have learned from either gentleman one of the ways they used the deflation/deflator term. Mr. Jastremski would sometimes work out and bulk up — he is a slender guy and his goal was to get to 200 pounds. Mr. McNally is a big fellow and had the opposite goal: to lose weight. “Deflate” was a term they used to refer to losing weight. One can specifically see this use of the term in a Nov. 30, 2014 text from Mr. McNally to Mr. Jastremski: “deflate and give somebody that jacket.” (p. 87). This banter, and Mr. McNally’s goal of losing weight, meant Mr. McNally was the “deflator.”"

Yeah that's a lame rebuttal. Of course that's the only thing people will read, the only thing ESPN will bring up. Ignore the fact that A NOBEL PRIZE WINNING SCIENTIST SAYS THAT TED WELLS' SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IS BULL , nope just laugh at the fat guy excuse.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Except they didn't get caught red handed. That's why they'll appeal and possibly sue.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ignore the fact that McNally didn't sneak off with the footballs, and that video evidence clearly shows him picking up the ball bags IN FRONT OF THE REFS and walking out with them, that video evidence shows him walking past NFL security and they don't think twice to question why he has the footballs, ignore that he clearly was not trying to sneak past anybody......nope just laugh at the fat loss excuse.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Bent out of shape

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see Brady take on the Steelers Week 1!

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

How is that conclusion any less illogical than the one Ted Wells jumped to?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why did the Ferguson PD suspend Darren Wilson when he was found not to have done anything wrong?

Plus they were clearly stealing equipment from the team. That's grounds for firing right there.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    How is that conclusion any less illogical than the one Ted Wells jumped to?
    Yeah because everyone takes the same amount of time to take a piss and wash up

On top of it, why take the footballs in the bathroom while taking a piss?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah because everyone takes the same amount of time to take a piss and wash up

On top of it, why take the footballs in the bathroom while taking a piss?
    Why leave them outside where anybody could walk up and take them. Video clearly shows NFL security and officials gave zero s about ball security.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

You have got to be ing kidding me.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Why leave them outside where anybody could walk up and take them. Video clearly shows NFL security and officials gave zero s about ball security.
    Who would come to the Patriots sidelines and take them without ANY Patriots staff noticing?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mono melting down harder than a GNSF upstairs... this is almost "trade Dirk for Anthony Randolph" level.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    You have got to be ing kidding me.
    Did Brady write that ?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Mono melting down harder than a GNSF upstairs... this is almost "trade Dirk for Anthony Randolph" level.
    How? I love this rebuttal. And per par usual, the haters take the one ridiculous statement and pound it into the ground. Thankfully an impartial judge will actually see that outside of the ESPN talking point, this rebuttal just assraped Ted Wells' credibility.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Just bottle your tears up and mail them to me when Brady is on the field Week 1.

Thread Information