Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
    My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    uh, I answered your loaded question and then went right back to my original point that there's no advantage. Where's the goal post move?

Yes I've thrown a football before.
    No, you didn't. Explain to me how there is "no advantage" to deflating a football....especially how deflating a football doesn't change things like accuracy.

You can't. Deflating a football increases the grip that one can get on the football. The more grip = the more accurate you can be.

If there is 0 advantage to deflating a football....why are there rules against doing it?

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    If there is "no advantage" why did he do it?
    Personal comfort. The balls were inflated perfectly in the Super Bowl and he was just fine with it. He just prefers them less inflated.

Or maybe next year Aaron Rodgers will suck, all because he won't be able to throw the overinflated footballs he prefers.

Post Count
    No, you didn't. Explain to me how there is "no advantage" to deflating a football....especially how deflating a football doesn't change things like accuracy.

You can't. Deflating a football increases the grip that one can get on the football. The more grip = the more accurate you can be.

If there is 0 advantage to deflating a football....why are there rules against doing it?
    There's rules against overinflating a football too, does that prove there's an advantage to that as well?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Personal comfort. The balls were inflated perfectly in the Super Bowl and he was just fine with it. He just prefers them less inflated.

Or maybe next year Aaron Rodgers will suck, all because he won't be able to throw the overinflated footballs he prefers.
    I've seen a lot more QBs say that they would prefer an under-inflated over an over-inflated football.

Aaron Rodgers is the only exception. Am I missing others?

Plenty of ex-NFL QBs say that they can "really dig their fingers" into an under-inflated football. Should I ignore all of them just because Aaron Rodgers says that he prefers more air pressure in his?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    "... Deformation In A 12.5 PSI FootballANSYSA comparison of deformations in a 12.5psi football versus a 10.5psi football suggest that the under-inflated footballs didn't give the quarterback a stronger grip....."

http://www.popsci.com/simulations-re...tle-difference

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    but I can tell the difference between 12.5 & 10.5 when I'm tossing the ol pigskin in the yard

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    First you said "no advantage"....

Now it's " just a little difference "

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Oh noes you busted me back pedaling from no difference to slightly miniscule unnoticeable advantage. Give yourself a robinlopez.gif for det internet victory bruh.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Oh noes you busted me back pedaling from no difference to slightly miniscule unnoticeable advantage. Give yourself a robinlopez.gif for det internet victory bruh.
    Dude, take a shower already. I'm starting to reek from how you've stayed up 24/7 literally spending all your time arguing on the Internet.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Shut up ya sick .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tom Brady and Robert Kraft should shut the up tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady is probably no different than all of us in the sense that he sends racist, phobic, and sexist texts to his friends in jest. There's no way that he was turning over his cell phone to the league and no way he risks going to federal court where they can get a court order to read all of his texts through his cell provider. Deflating footballs would then be the least of his problems.
    I think so too

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Shut up ya sick .
    salty old man disregarding topic going straight for user name

Don't ever complain that someone is humping your leg, fat man.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    ^Where it should be.

Post Count
    You can still film another team's practice and even their signals. You just have to do it from a designated location. The Patriots got in trouble because they did it from a non-designated area, for one game, the first year those rules went into effect.

But please, don't allow facts to get in the way of your hatred of the Patriots.
    And make sure to tape another walk through for the super bowl..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    salty old man disregarding topic going straight for user name

Don't ever complain that someone is humping your leg, fat man.
    You ever play organized football idiot? You haven't have you?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    “You guys made a mistake by drumming up business for the show and how I would address my reporting for the first time,” Mortensen informed WEEI. “I will not allow WEEI, [Patriots owner Robert] Kraft or anybody to make me the centerpiece of a story that has been misreported far beyond anything I did in the first 48 hours. Maybe when the lawsuit is settled, in Brady’s favor, I hope, we can revisit. Don’t call.”

Florio :
    ".....I like and respect Mort. As Adam Schefter of ESPN said on WEEI on Thursday, Mortensen is a pioneer in this business. But his false report should be the centerpiece of the story. Because without that false report there is no story. More specifically, without that false report, there is no finding of cheating.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You ever play organized football idiot? You haven't have you?
    Yes, but it's got nothing to do with this thread, you salty fat leg humper

Post Count
    Turns out it's Mike Kensil who was Mort's source on that completely false initial report. What a shocker, a former Jets employee with bitterness towards Belichick is the one who leaked a complete lie that the NFL never bothered to correct.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, take a shower already. I'm starting to reek from how you've stayed up 24/7 literally spending all your time arguing on the Internet.

Brady Blowjobbers are conveniently omitting how less fumbles occur with the under inflated. Esp in cold and often misty - rainy New England weather.

Less fumbles = more possessions = way more wins.
    One of the good posters at SpursTalk posted a link to the stats for the Cheatriots since they started deflating.
    Also tracked players who played for another team, joined the Cheats, then got traded again.

They fumble at the normal NFL rate on the non Cheating teams.
    Patriot got will attribute this to some *tough* strategy by Bellicheat.

SMH sell these ass s more products. They swallow.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Brady Blowjobbers are conveniently omitting how less fumbles occur with the under inflated. Esp in cold and often misty - rainy New England weather.

Less fumbles = more possessions = way more wins.
    One of the good posters at SpursTalk posted a link to the stats for the Cheatriots since they started deflating.
    Also tracked players who played for another team, joined the Cheats, then got traded again.

They fumble at the normal NFL rate on the non Cheating teams.
    Patriot got will attribute this to some *tough* strategy by Bellicheat.

SMH sell these ass s more products. They swallow.
    You're talking out of your gaping asshole.

Thread Information