Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you would have been OK with the police arresting all the protesters at Ferguson and holding them on a million dollar bond while they "sorted it out" and figured out which ones were doing the looting and burning buildings?
    The looters are the ones with loot.

In Waco, who -- besides you of course -- could tell who exactly had weapons or who was fighting at that moment? My guess is the ones who got on the ground immediately weren't the ones who got killed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definition #1 is close enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definition #1 is close enough.
    So how were the cops being treacherous?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In theory I support police and military snipers but everything they do is based on whacking unsuspecting people from a hidden position. It is good tactics but by definition is unexpected and treacherous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In theory I support police and military snipers but everything they do is based on whacking unsuspecting people from a hidden position. It is good tactics but by definition is unexpected and treacherous.
    Where were they hiding in the mall parking lot?

Honest question. I haven't seen anything to indicate their presence was a secret at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snipers are trained to shoot from a protected position. It's what they do. If you expect me to deliver specific detailed positioning that information hasn't been released.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets talk about race. If the cops had assassinated 5 blacks fighting each other at Twin Peaks urban infested areas all over the country would be burning down. The usual shake down artists like Sharpton and the media would be screaming that the cops didn't have to shoot them and they targeted them because they were black.
    This.

The blatant racism from the left is disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracy Cowboy springs into action.
    Is he stating any conspiracies?
    He says he most certainly is not.
    That's some weak deflecting, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snipers are trained to shoot from a protected position. It's what they do. If you expect me to deliver specific detailed positioning that information hasn't been released.
    You can't even say what guns were used at this point, but you do go on.

This.

The blatant racism from the left is disgusting.
    lol faux outrage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's some weak deflecting, tbh.
    It was sarcasm. CC's conspiracy is pretty clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the bikers being hardened criminals only three of the nine killed had minor criminal records...a DWI, an assault that one served 45 days in jail for, and one for carrying a gun in a bar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the bikers being hardened criminals only three of the nine killed had minor criminal records...a DWI, an assault that one served 45 days in jail for, and one for carrying a gun in a bar.
    Well the police found 118 handguns there, so chances are that law was broken a little bit that day.

How many guns did the Ferguson protesters have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do I think the police got trigger happy? Yes. I suspect when the forensic evidence is finally released they will find that the majority of the fatalities were from police bullets.

Do I think the prosecutor overstepped charging 190 people and setting bail at one million each? Yes. It is wrong to hold innocent people on false charges for days and days while police "sort things out".

Do you seriously disagree with either statement?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the police found 118 handguns there, so chances are that law was broken a little bit that day.

How many guns did the Ferguson protesters have?
    From 1000 down to 118?

Having a handgun in Texas isn't necessarily breaking the law. Most were probably found in vehicles which is legal.

As for the Ferguson protesters...who knows?. They didn't get arrested and sarched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do I think the police got trigger happy? Yes. I suspect when the forensic evidence is finally released they will find that the majority of the fatalities were from police bullets.

Do I think the prosecutor overstepped charging 190 people and setting bail at one million each? Yes. It is wrong to hold innocent people on false charges for days and days while police "sort things out".

Do you seriously disagree with either statement?
    Walkback Mountain II

This is why it's so fun.

I don't think any bounds were overstepped because we have allowed the bounds to be set out too far in the first place. Police and prosecutors do what we allow them to do. It's good that you are getting on a high horse about it now, I guess -- but this has been going on for decades. It just took an incident almost devoid of black people to get some whites riled up about it.

So be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From 1000 down to 118?
    So 118 is OK with you.

Having a handgun in Texas isn't necessarily breaking the law. Most were probably found in vehicles which is legal.
    What is this probably ?

As for the Ferguson protesters...who knows?. They didn't get arrested and sarched.
    There were about 200 arrests. How many of those arrested had handguns on them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So 118 is OK with you.

I have no problem with responsible people carrying guns

What is this probably ?

Are you claiming all 118 were guns being carried illegally? 'probably" means some probably were legal carries and some probably weren't. Shouldn't bee too hard of a concept for people of average intelligence to grasp

There were about 200 arrests. How many of those arrested had handguns on them?

probably few if any. Po Po said "weapons" were hidden everywhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably few if any. Po Po said "weapons" were hidden everywhere
    I'm talking about Ferguson, genius.

But why would those in Waco try to hide their guns if they were legal and law abiding charity workers with cherubic faces and peace in their hearts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, that's funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol responsible gun owners trying to flush their guns down toilets and hiding them in bags of chips

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But why would those in Waco try to hide their guns if they were legal and law abiding charity workers with cherubic faces and peace in their hearts?
    Maybe because they just saw police gun down a half dozen bikers and SWAT was coming in the front door with M16's?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe because they just saw police gun down a half dozen bikers and SWAT was coming in the front door with M16's?
    So putting the gun on the ground and assuming a prone position is out of the question? The first instinct of the legal responsible gun owner is to run to the john and flush the gun down the toilet?

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which gun safety course teaches flushing, CC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

First 2 out of 3 comments were about Waco and you didn't say you were switching to Ferguson on the third, genius. English is a very specific language and you weren't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First 2 out of 3 comments were about Waco and you didn't say you were switching to Ferguson on the third, genius. English is a very specific language and you weren't.
    You were explicitly commenting about Ferguson. You either lied or were completely ignorant about the number of arrests that were made there.

Now that you know more people were arrested and searched in Ferguson -- do you think more or fewer than 118 guns were discovered in the Ferguson arrests?

Thread Information