Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It looks like that may be the case. If I'm LA I'm going guard.
    Why? When we're gonna get Westbrook to come home...stop being jealous...we're getting Towns or Okafer..deal with it...lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not draft D. Russell as a Kobe replacement to pair with Randle?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I of course expect FA signed too ...I just don't want us to spend our cap space on a non legit star. I do expect a contender in 3 years if we get a #1 and no I don't think there us one in this draft. I already said that Bum ...
    Your definition of star seems to be LeBron, Durant, or Davis. You think you're getting one of those three?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let the gamesmanship and bloody fights over coming to LA begin....gotta feel sorry for our farm team though....this is like finding the perfect girl only to be dumped when she sees Fabio

It is getting serious though neither of them want to go to Minny now.

“I don’t know that I should go No. 1,” Okafor told SI Now host Maggie Gray in an interview that will air Wednesday. “I don’t care. I just want to go to the right environment for me and the right team. I think the hype about No. 1 is more for the fans.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shiieet, I just forgot, we haven't even fully tested our Ford GT yet(Randle)
    Pretty sure that Ford GT broke an axle before it even got out of the lot....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Towns plays defense, and will dominate the paint on offense and defense. Okafor will get bullied in the paint.
    True, but Okafor has a faceup game. He doesn't have to bang. Given how today's NBA is played, he should do well. For example, LMA doesn't bang -neither does Duncan or KG. We'll see soon enough...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True, but Okafor has a faceup game. He doesn't have to bang. Given how today's NBA is played, he should do well. For example, LMA doesn't bang -neither does Duncan or KG. We'll see soon enough...

Jahlil is 6-11 if he grows one more inch this summer he will be 7 feet and 270 lbs..no one is bullying him

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you're going to play for a horrible organization, might as well go to the one in the city with good weather.
    Come on...That is just plain mean...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your definition of star seems to be LeBron, Durant, or Davis. You think you're getting one of those three?
    No. other guys CP3, Harden etc are stars ... but Im talking about a guy that can lead you to the promise land. Rox have Harden GSW has steph love both of their games (minus the flops) but Lebron is on another level. As was prime duncan, Kobe, shaq and Dirk. Doubtful that most of the others stars can lead you to a le but step and Harden are close. they are leading CONTENDERS ...

I would rather keep searching for a franchise changer rather than settle for a mediocre contender like the Clips. What have all the highlights, lobs etc actually delivered to the city of L.A.?

I want chips. IF Hve to eat more sandwiches or mediocres in order to feast later on so be it ...
    Problem is most of my fanbase and the ownership want to win now and that is why we suck at the moment ... they went all in with Nash and Howard. Gambled and lost. So you don't double down on losers like Rondo and Love. You look for small wins (draft and smart signings like rox with ariza) and then you wait to play at the big boys table when you have a Ace down. Until then even a 50 win season doesnt mean to me might as well be another 25 one. I just want to see improvement and a rebuild plan.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. other guys CP3, Harden etc are stars ... but Im talking about a guy that can lead you to the promise land. Rox have Harden GSW has steph love both of their games (minus the flops) but Lebron is on another level. As was prime duncan, Kobe, shaq and Dirk. Doubtful that most of the others stars can lead you to a le but step and Harden are close. they are leading CONTENDERS ...

I would rather keep searching for a franchise changer rather than settle for a mediocre contender like the Clips. What have all the highlights, lobs etc actually delivered to the city of L.A.?

I want chips. IF Hve to eat more sandwiches or mediocres in order to feast later on so be it ...
    Problem is most of may fanbase and the ownership want to win now and that is why we suck at the moment ... they went al in with Nash and Howard. Gambled and lost. So you dont double down. You look for small wins and then you wait to play at the big boys table.
    You can't have it both ways, you're talking about having a contender in 3 years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can't have it both ways, you're talking about having a contender in 3 years.
    What? Our last le was in 2010. Another 3 is 2018. Yes, i do expect to be a legit contender in 3 years. If not, we have failed. It may take a bit longer but that should be the plan and goal ..A legit contender in the next 3 and le by the next 5.
    If we cant ring in 8-10 years we might as well be the en Clippers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Jahlil is 6-11 if he grows one more inch this summer he will be 7 feet and 270 lbs..no one is bullying him
    He's probably not done growing either.

I'm stationed in North Carolina, so I've seen a ton of Duke games. He's the real deal. Admittedly, haven't seen much of Towns until NCAA tourney time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What? Our last le was in 2010. Another 3 is 2018. Yes, i do expect to be a legit contender in 3 years. If not, we have failed. It may take a bit longer but that should be the plan and goal ..A legit contender in the next 3 and le by the next 5.
    If we cant ring in 8-10 years we might as well be the en Clippers.
    Word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're doing it for market value and the media. If they want to win, going to Minnesota wouldn't be the worst idea. Minnesota is slowly grafting a very good, young team that will be an elite team once Wiggins gets into his prime.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're doing it for market value and the media. If they want to win, going to Minnesota wouldn't be the worst idea. Minnesota is slowly grafting a very good, young team that will be an elite team once Wiggins gets into his prime.
    That's like saying Boris Diaw should have chose Clips over Spurs ... One team has won the other can't finish the ....get a chick all hot and bothe red just to bustanut all prematurely and .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The past is the past and the players/people that got LA to the promise land before no longer exist. Culture and past only work when you have the same players making the moves.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The past is the past and the players/people that got LA to the promise land before no longer exist. Culture and past only work when you have the same players making the moves.
    Mitch still there and the city of LA is still a huge draw
    Reality Lakers still have work to do so the fan base needs to chill out but you nervous s need to face reality too just a matter of time before the cream rises to the top once again...

Just be glad y'all stole 5 from LeBron whilst we scraped the bottom of the tter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I be nervous? Spurs have all the main players, cap space and better young talent. I'm just pointing out facts. Things have changed. Buss is dead. Phil is gone. Kobe on his way out. LA is banking on all unknowns within nothing too promising locked down yet. Free agents spurned LA for less money.

These are all facts. Things have changed and if LA fans think things are going back to the way they were, they are going to be let down. They, like everyone else, better adapt. No longer is just pitching the weather going to get things done and we've already seen that down hill slide.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why would I be nervous? Spurs have all the main players, cap space and better young talent. I'm just pointing out facts. Things have changed. Buss is dead. Phil is gone. Kobe on his way out. LA is banking on all unknowns within nothing too promising locked down yet. Free agents spurned LA for less money.

These are all facts. Things have changed and if LA fans think things are going back to the way they were, they are going to be let down. They, like everyone else, better adapt. No longer is just pitching the weather going to get things done and we've already seen that down hill slide.
    You have KL and Pop after the big 3 their ain't left. And you can talk brazen and I get the fact Kool and company has stirred the ...But reality is if we weren't a looming threat you es wouldn't be down here in force to tell us the road is long. I get it. This draft is just a big step not even a leap for us ...the road is long. But I smell the fear especially from that heel CN

Oh yeah the pick stays in Los Angeles just like I foretold eat dat sandwich along with the choke sandwich to da ing Clips who choked to the freaking Rox ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have KL and Pop after the big 3 their ain't left. And you can talk brazen and I get the fact Kool and company has stirred the ...But reality is if we weren't a looming threat you es wouldn't be down here in force to tell us the road is long. I get it. This draft is just a big step not even a leap for us ...the road is long. But I smell the fear especially from that heel CN

Oh yeah the pick stays in Los Angeles just like I foretold eat dat sandwich along with the choke sandwich to da ing Clips who choked to the freaking Rox ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KL & Pop is 1000x better than what LA has, so I really don't understand you brining that up. Not to mention, we still have Tim playing currently and have made 3 out of the last 4 WCF - so not only have the Spurs been relevant, but they have better youth and stability and the same cap flexibility. So you say we view you as a threat because we are posting on SpursTalk saying the road is long when you yourself just said the road is long

Laker fans talking trash to the Spurs who have been winning and going on deep runs is one of the all time lows. Right up there with counting pennies and praying they don't sign Rondo.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans talking trash to the Spurs who have been winning and going on deep runs is one of the all time lows. Right up there with counting pennies and praying they don't sign Rondo.
    Deeps you gave 1 back after they sold your attendant to that 1.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    KL & Pop is 1000x better than what LA has, so I really don't understand you brining that up. Not to mention, we still have Tim playing currently and have made 3 out of the last 4 WCF - so not only have the Spurs been relevant, but they have better youth and stability and the same cap flexibility. So you say we view you as a threat because we are posting on SpursTalk saying the road is long when you yourself just said the road is long

I only reply to the fight brought to me I agree rather have Pop and KL ...one chip in 4 years with 3 conference finals is impressive especially for the Clips ... They would trade in a heartbeat For us just a lot of missed opportunities. We would cherish the one but lament the others more. You don't like my tone then don't respond. I have planned no victory parades and pitched no Durant dreams Mitch still has a lot of work to do your team choking is also a fact ...same as Clips.

Saying we suck is not a valid defense for failing to defend the chip.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Saying we suck is not a valid defense for failing to defend the chip.
    First, Killa rubs D M C's nose in his makings,,,now he reddens Deep's ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    KK81 is not pullin any punches this time.

Thread Information