Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Minnesota Timberwolves have the No. 1 pick in the NBA Draft this year, and player might kindly as the team not to draft them.

Being the No. 1 overall pick in the draft is a true honor in any sport that you’re entering. But being the No. 1 pick of the Minnesota Timberwolves puts a pretty big damper on the whole being drafted No. 1 overall things. That’s the case, at least supposedly, for Duke star Jahlil Okafor.

Okafor is expected to be a Top 3 pick this year in the NBA Draft, but he doesn’t really want to go from playing for the National Champions to playing in the basketball boneyard of Minnesota.

According to basketball scribe Chuck Myron, Jahlil Okafor might ask the Minnesota Timberwolves not to draft him with the No. 1 overall pick so that he can slide to the Los Angeles Lakers at No. 2 overall.

http://fansided.com/2015/05/20/nba-r...not-draft-him/

Lol Minny

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pimp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man, do we pick a Lambo or a Ferrari Laker fans?

Shiieet, I just forgot, we haven't even fully tested our Ford GT yet(Randle)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tee, hee

-Cully

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Of course anyone would want to play in L.A. And while Minny is not LA, why not go play with Wiggins?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Towns will be better than Okafor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they're the same franchise.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    But they're the same franchise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Towns will be better than Okafor.
    Think so? I like them both, but I'm biased towards Okafor tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    B-b-but-Lakers are ty ,,,
    We are now the Clippers!!!

Laker fans just need to exercise patience our ressurection will come ...

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Preach Killa.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Look at ya, kissin' Ooze's ass.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're going to play for a horrible organization, might as well go to the one in the city with good weather.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mudiay is going to be the best in the lotto.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We finally see some faint light at the end of the tunnel ...
    I just think the franchise and the fns need to be patient. I will take a 35 and 40 win type seasons for a few more years if you tell me in year 3 we will be a legit contender, rather than throwing money chasing near franchise guys so we can a "good mediocre team" or pseudo contender like the Clippers.

Clips dont even have a WCF with 3 first team ALL NBA players ... and a 3-1 lead in round two. Rather miss two more playoffs if it ends with a another le level team, 3 years down the road.

If this report is true it shows that we will be able to attract talent. thank god we did not get Melo or keep Howard or Pau. I just wish we got draft picks before they left.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Think so? I like them both, but I'm biased towards Okafor tbh.
    Towns plays defense, and will dominate the paint on offense and defense. Okafor will get bullied in the paint.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We finally see some faint light at the end of the tunnel ...
    I just think the franchise and the fns need to be patient. I will take a 35 and 40 win type seasons for a few more years if you tell me in year 3 we will be a legit contender, rather than throwing money chasing near franchise guys so we can a "good mediocre team" or pseudo contender like the Clippers.

Clips dont even have a WCF with 3 first team ALL NBA players ... and a 3-1 lead in round two. Rather miss two more playoffs if it ends with a another le level team, 3 years down the road.

If this report is true it shows that we will be able to attract talent. thank god we did not get Melo or keep Howard or Pau. I just wish we got draft picks before they left.
    Why do you keep talking about being a legit contender 4 years into a rebuild? That's the best case scenario (OKC) when building through the draft like you're indicating, and that took having an obvious franchise guy in Durant. Is Towns or Okafor that guy? You're being way too optimistic to expect that. Only way I can see that happening is if they can land Love and then get him to bring Westbrook back to LA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do you keep talking about being a legit contender 4 years into a rebuild? That's the best case scenario (OKC) when building through the draft like you're indicating, and that took having an obvious franchise guy in Durant. Is Towns or Okafor that guy? You're being way too optimistic to expect that. Only way I can see that happening is if they can land Love and then get him to bring Westbrook back to LA.
    When you have be worst season in franchise history it's easy to be optimistic about even the little things. That aside , lakers future looks bright, young talent , another year of Kobe or so, and we're contenders again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol - nothing has happened yet. It's all speculation too. We do know for a fact that Pau & Dwight took less money to leave LA. That's a fact. Things have changed & speculation of a rookie possibly preferring LA to Minny doesn't change that reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mudiay is going to be the best in the lotto.
    It looks like that may be the case. If I'm LA I'm going guard.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you're going to play for a horrible organization, might as well go to the one in the city with good weather.
    Spurs worst organization in the NBA tbh......

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I of course expect FA signed too ...I just don't want us to spend our cap space on a non legit star. I do expect a contender in 3 years if we get a #1 and no I don't think there us one in this draft. I already said that Bum ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol - nothing has happened yet. It's all speculation too. We do know for a fact that Pau & Dwight took less money to leave LA. That's a fact. Things have changed & speculation of a rookie possibly preferring LA to Minny doesn't change that reality.
    Who cares? Neither is leading a le team in 3 years I would rather have Randle and Towns/Okafor/Mudiay. Resigning those two would delay the rebuilding

Thread Information