Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I thought it was a really touching movie....sterotypes on each side with humanity shining through..good job Kevin...good job....

I even got a little misty eyed....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey...señor got...fyi...if you do a movie review, put the rating or assessment in the post. Not the le.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Hey...señor got...fyi...if you do a movie review, put the rating or assessment in the post. Not the le.

Did you cry too....i swear i lost it (crying my eyes out) when the crackhead baby daddy tried stabbing Kevin Costner...

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I want to watch a movie about child custody, I'll watch Kramer vs Kramer. Not this horse .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Costner is garbage

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I may check it on video, Bill Burr has a part in it.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    I know kool is trolling with this thread but still... UGGGHHHH Looks like a 2 hr PSA on race relations. And Bill Burr is a bleeding heart cause he has a black wife.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you cry too....i swear i lost it (crying my eyes out) when the crackhead baby daddy tried stabbing Kevin Costner...
    Wait...what? I'm interested now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know kool is trolling with this thread but still... UGGGHHHH Looks like a 2 hr PSA on race relations. And Bill Burr is a bleeding heart cause he has a black wife.
    Bill Burr. What kind of movie is this?
    If you want to watch a preachy damn PSA, I recommend John Q.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    care to guess what movie took Best Picture over Goodfellas? Hint...yep it's wasn't Peanut the Kidnapper.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Costner went to my old high school. As did Tommy Johnston of The Doobie Brothers. As did Alena Johnson a 6-2 amazon who ended up in Hollywood, she can be seen in a couple Matt Helm flicks as a dancer.

Anyway....

Costner one ofthe great actors today. He simply makes it work.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    care to guess what movie took Best Picture over Goodfellas? Hint...yep it's wasn't Peanut the Kidnapper.
    Yeah, and to this day it's known as the biggest robbery at the Oscar's ever along with Shakespeare In Love over Saving Private Ryan. Personally I think Chicago over LotR: The Two Towers is the all time worst

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, and to this day it's known as the biggest robbery at the Oscar's ever along with Shakespeare In Love over Saving Private Ryan. Personally I think Chicago over LotR: The Two Towers is the all time worst
    Chicago over LOTR is way worse. Dances with Wolves was a damn good movie. Worst part was Costners acting. I liked Goodfellas better but I can see how some would have picked DWW over it. Chicago though...smh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I want to watch a movie about child custody, I'll watch Kramer vs Kramer. Not this horse .
    The Steve Nash Show.. tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh, and Costner is a ty actor. Always has been. Dances with Wolves was a great story, but anyone could have pulled it off, probably better than he did. Imagine a Dustin Hoffman or Redford in that part.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Before you make Costner the humanitarian of the year...Correct me if I am wrong
    but he was reading from a script. He is a actor...he got millions of $$$$ for reading
    the words from a script.... ..will you calm the crap down.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Oh, and Costner is a ty actor. Always has been. Dances with Wolves was a great story, but anyone could have pulled it off, probably better than he did. Imagine a Dustin Hoffman or Redford in that part.
    You're the biggest lamest dweeb on the planet....always talking about people who are greater than you....out of pure jealousy....get a ing life man...lose some weight...join a weekend bingo group or something...now I see why your wife left you...you're an incorrigible twit....show some respect to Kevin Costner...he's a legend and dam good actor...the movie was excellent I gave it the movie of the year award in its category....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Before you make Costner the humanitarian of the year...Correct me if I am wrong
    but he was reading from a script. He is a actor...he got millions of $$$$ for reading
    the words from a script.... ..will you calm the crap down.....

Movies are way more than just reading from a script...in fact there's no reading while you're acting..its about remembering complex lines and living the character in the moment....its very difficult to do and to do well...think Denzel in Training Day...some of my homies are convinced that he's been involved in criminal activity before because they think there's no way a person can act as well as he did without having it in them...

Or think Will Smith ...Six Degrees Above Separation...the lines he memorized were numerous and complex and if you love the arts no way you cant appreciate it....

Here's a sample of Will in his prime at his best..

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Addy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bump because Kool is all pissy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you s not interested in this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're the biggest lamest dweeb on the planet....always talking about people who are greater than you....out of pure jealousy....get a ing life man...lose some weight...join a weekend bingo group or something...now I see why your wife left you...you're an incorrigible twit....show some respect to Kevin Costner...he's a legend and dam good actor...the movie was excellent I gave it the movie of the year award in its category....
    Originally Posted by Spur-Addict
    Costner is garbage

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    [QUOTE=Koolaid_Man;8020937]Movies are way more than just reading from a script...in fact there's no reading while you're acting..its about remembering complex lines and living the character in the moment....its very difficult to do and to do well...think Denzel in Training Day...some of my homies are convinced that he's been involved in criminal activity before because they think there's no way a person can act as well as he did without having it in them...
    Or think Will Smith ...Six Degrees Above Separation...the lines he memorized were numerous and complex and if you love the arts no way you cant appreciate it....Quote]

If there is anyone on SpursTalk who knows all about acting and drama.........

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ^Great reference by Nutz of Kool Aid Man. I missed it initially. [[[[[[Movies are way more than just reading from a script...in fact there's no reading while you're acting..its about remembering complex lines and living the character in the moment]]] An actor has to go there and it has to be scary as your craft, as your living to enter the mind of the living, the dead and the written word.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Costner is hit or miss. He was good in the baseball scenes as Billy chapel in for the love of the game

DWW is a great movie. Costner is great in that role. The only thing that sucks is his narration, but only a handful of people on earth are good at that in movies.

Thread Information