Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

"Once he finished eating, Bryant moved towards the back of the café and set a video camera on a vacant table. He took out a Colt AR-15 SP1 Carbine (semi-automatic rifle) and, firing from the hip, began shooting patrons and staff. Within fifteen seconds, he had fired seventeen shots, killing twelve people and wounding ten. Bryant then walked to the other side of the shop and fired 12 more times, killing another eight people while wounding two."

Does anyone actually believe this? Some borderline re (no offense) is an expert marksman with no training? Come on.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

"Once he finished eating, Bryant moved towards the back of the café and set a video camera on a vacant table. He took out a Colt AR-15 SP1 Carbine (semi-automatic rifle) and, firing from the hip, began shooting patrons and staff. Within fifteen seconds, he had fired seventeen shots, killing twelve people and wounding ten. Bryant then walked to the other side of the shop and fired 12 more times, killing another eight people while wounding two."

Does anyone actually believe this? Some borderline re (no offense) is an expert marksman with no training? Come on.
    I don't think one needs to be an expert marksman to kill people in a cafe with an AR-15.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think one needs to be an expert marksman to kill people in a cafe with an AR-15.
    He had a bunch of head shots. I mean come on, you'd think people would duck or start running and scattering.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    He had a bunch of head shots. I mean come on, you'd think people would duck or start running and scattering.
    I'm sure some did.

I didn't see the words "head-shot" in the article.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't read. But is this is possible replacement for Parker?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Didn't read. But is this is possible replacement for Parker?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

i know some shots might hit a second person, but i don't think he would have hit 22 people with 17 shots.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i know some shots might hit a second person, but i don't think he would have hit 22 people with 17 shots.
    It's not hard to hit targets you're planning on shooting, at close range, with an AR-15. It's the return fire that was missing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude single handedly got gun law in Australia changed.

What a piece of he is.

Thread Information