Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His accomplishments of going to 5 straight finals is pretty damn impressive to me.
    I agree. still impressive. Even if you deduct a few wow points for the ty East, I dont see why people have to hate. Now he just needs to improve that Finals record but 5 straight finals is damn impressive.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh, so you are saying you would rather see Mexico win Gold than LA win the NBA le? Be honest.
    Fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. still impressive. Even if you deduct a few wow points for the ty East, I dont see why people have to hate. Now he just needs to improve that Finals record but 5 straight finals is damn impressive.
    Agreed - sure, it would be a lot better if he won more rings, but stand alone, his runs with some really bad teams have been great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed - sure, it would be a lot better if he won more rings, but stand alone, his runs with some really bad teams have been great.

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    People love to hate the best.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People love to hate the best.

sure hate on kobe hate on LeBron.... no one really hated Duncan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You playing checkers again DPG. Let's diagnose that shiiiiiiiiiiit. Lakers have been dishing out foodstamps to the likes of Cuban, RC Buford, punkass Dan Gilbert, Tom Benson, et al. They all benefitted financially due to the Lakers paying lux taxes year after year. The Lakers went out and traded for CP0, then the above aforementioned jackasses went whining to Stern. Why? Because the next shoe to drop was D12 to pair with CP0 and Prime Kobe. They wasn't having it. So the Lakers' FO blew up the team after 2011 playIoff debacle, dangled MVPAU to whoever wanted him, then D12 walked - signifying 3 things on the Lakers agenda:

1) No repeater taxes to fatten the pockets of leaching ass owners like RC Buford

2) With the way the new CBA was written, it neutralized our financial advantages. That meant we had to get under the cap and start stockpiling young cheap talent (Randle + Okafor/Towns and added bonus: All NBA Rookie 1st team Clarkson

3) We got cap space out the ass the next couple of years to pair with our very young Big 3.

So, there you have it. The punkass blocking owners actually did us a favor with the CP0 debacle. And if you read ClutchFans they'll tell you Bin Harden and D12 aren't actually seeing eye 2 eye which is sweet poetic justice for this Laker Fan. Added bonus? I watched CP0 slap Duncan - preventing him from repeating again (PATHETIC) - only to bow down to the Warriors in Clipper style.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Since 2003, if Bron were in the WC the whole time, how many rings would he have? Be honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since 2003, if Bron were in the WC the whole time, how many rings would he have? Be honest.
    On which team? LA, probably 3-4

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were losing before his injuries. No need to be rude. Plus, not only were they losing before the injuries, but his contract has played a massive role in that too. It's not just the on the court stuff.

Again, keep it respectful or be banned.

lol there is borderline if not flat out racism in these threads and your calling me out to be respectful... anyways, I see where the hate is coming from aside from Kobe not performing to your level of expectations in comparison to all time greats. you hate him because of his at ude and personality... but most of all, I feel most if not all haters of Kobe hate him because he is a laker.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In regards to Lebron. if he keeps this up he will be the best player of all time. I truly wish he was a laker. the guy is just simply phenomenal to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no - you grasping at straws dawg.

I'd rather have my cake and eat it too. Boiled down resumes:

Kobe: 5 rangs, 2 Gold Medals, no playoff losses to the en Clippers in the first round of the playoffs

Jim: 5 rangs, 1 Bronze, 8, 6, 1 loss to the en Clippers in the playoffs with all of your best players healthy in the first round as champin

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Me: Legal

You: Illegal

Let us proceed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On which team? LA, probably 3-4
    Npe - if any of his Cav teams were in the WC.

Here's a hint: from 1999-2014, 10 rangs were won between my Lakers and your Spurs.

He'd have nonePERIOD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Npe - if any of his Cav teams were in the WC.

Here's a hint: from 1999-2014, 10 rangs were won between my Lakers and your Spurs.

He'd have nonePERIOD.
    His Cavs teams were horrible.

Not sure any other player would have carried those to the finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Me: Legal

You: Illegal

Let us proceed

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    LeHype + Jim = 1 Bronze Medal
    LeHype + Kobe = 2 Gold Medals

Cincidence?
    Man, Laker fans really have to reach these days. Chick in your avi is doable though, so that's something.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Eastern Conference is probably a little better than last year, yet the Cavs were a bottom-feeder in 2014..the Heat couldn't even make the playoffs, this year, despite adding Whiteside, Dragic and Deng..

LeBron's impact is unheard of, tbh..
    East
    ISOball getting to.the finals

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol there is borderline if not flat out racism in these threads and your calling me out to be respectful... anyways, I see where the hate is coming from aside from Kobe not performing to your level of expectations in comparison to all time greats. you hate him because of his at ude and personality... but most of all, I feel most if not all haters of Kobe hate him because he is a laker.
    borderline? It's blatant.
    Bans are rare, here.
    Maybe DPG can ban you for calling him a dumbass (he is not btw) but he won't if he does, he would be a hypocrite for letting the that goes on here, fly.

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    If Lebron pulls this series out of his ass he is the confirmed GOAT

Thread Information