NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    http://www.yourtango.com/2015274883/...uncirced-penis

I've Had Sex With A Circed And Uncirced Penis — Here's What's Better

By Amanda Chatel
    SHARES

iStock

The debate stops here.

The first time I came into real-life contact with an uncir cised penis was several years ago. Up until then it was something I'd only seen online as some bizarre curiosity to me, an American woman.
    A friend would ask, "Have you seen an uncir cised penis?" Then, we'd gather around a computer as the images were brought up, and we expressed our disgust.
    It's not like penises are in the running for any sort of beauty award but the way an uncir cised penis looked to us — early 20-something American women who very rarely come across them in our sex lives (although more parents are opting against cir cisionthese days) — was a horrifying specimen.

I was so grateful that I'd never see an uncir cised penis in the flesh ― or so I assumed, at 22 years old.
    There I was, several years later, hooking up with a Swedish boy who clearly had a penis that was different from what I'd seen or touched before. I noticed that when I touched him to give him a handjob, I was getting a whole handful of excess skin with which I was completely unfamiliar.
    I flipped on the light and demanded answers. "I'm Swedish," he said. Sweden, as with most of the Western European countries, and most of the world for that matter, do not cir cise. And why would they? Isn't that foreskin there for a reason?
    What I didn't realize at that time was that my life would be full of uncir cised penises. Although he and I would hook up off and on for four years, in between I was also hooking with a guy from Ireland.

Since I had started traveling alone to Europe, I had my fair share of one-night stand with Europeans, who also were intact. I even married a Frenchman, so I guess I've not only gotten used to sex with an uncirced penis, but I actually enjoy it.
    And yes, there's definitely a difference.
    What's it like having sex with a man who has a cir cised penis?
    From an esthetic standing, a cir cised penis is better looking. Again, penises in general aren't super attractive but if I had to choose, cir cised definitely wins in the looks category. But because we're not talking about looks, I digress.
    Sex with a man who has a cir cised penis is, oh, how should I say this ... not very different from a dildo in how it feels. I'm basing this strictly on how it feels inside and not the technique of the man in question.
    It's simply a shaft that, when it slides in, is just there. Unless there's clit stimulation — either manually or with a vibrator — that part of woman's body is completely ignored, unless she's on top.
    It's when a woman is on top that she can manipulate the situation with her own body to reach that stimulation, but if she's on the bottom or even doing doggy style, it's just not happening.
    What's it like having sex with a man who has an uncir cised penis?
    Sex with an uncir cised penis is more than just sex with a penis. The foreskin, which rolls back when a man is erect, acts like a built-in clitoris stimulator.
    No matter the position, that skin hits the spot in such a way that your vagina feels completely full, as if there's nothing missing that should most definitely be there.
    This missing factor came to my attention when I had a fling with an American (in between these men with uncir cised penises) that I felt the difference. Uncir cised penises just glide better in and out, feel more natural in comparison, and just add an extra "oomph" to the sexual experience.
    While I can say now that I prefer uncir cised penises, I can't really say they're better because that's unfair. Sex, great sex, is about technique and chemistry, and that's not something that comes from a foreskin.

But if you're lucky enough to get all three in one man, then congratulations! You just got yourself the whole package, you lucky girl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Have you thought about locating the person that mutilated your dink and end his life a la Law Abiding Citizen?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    smh...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Have you thought about locating the person that mutilated your dink and end his life a la Law Abiding Citizen?
    They don't do this where I was born. It's disturbing that this actually happens on a mass scale in America. And the Middle East basically all the violent places.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nothing like having a few beers and some foreskin talk on a Friday night.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nothing like having a few beers and some foreskin talk on a Friday night.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ITT a bunch of good goyim defending Jewish mutilation

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    They don't do this where I was born. It's disturbing that this actually happens on a mass scale in America. And the Middle East basically all the violent places.
    Come back. I miss you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I don't know about all that, M, but I'm sure we have that skin for a reason and it's pretty creepy that they put those cut skins into facial creams.

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Real anacondas don't need foreskin tbh

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Uncut Master Race checking in

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Feels good man. These cut s will never know the joy of having a woman put her tongue underneath the foreskin between it and the glans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    I like intact, if you are the type to be on the knee you can literally lick the bacteria off the mushroom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Feels good man. These cut s will never know the joy of having a woman put her tongue underneath the foreskin between it and the glans

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Day of the Rope: let your skin hang or you hang

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You said you were cut dude.

And you obviously don't have a woman.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Dam..you been up all night talking about s while i was creaming some pussy....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

So you prefer the uncut ? I think I got it....

Thread Information