Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ...under 100k people. Some solid lols on this list.

https://local.niche.com/rankings/tow...ource=facebook

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol victoria. still average.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol victoria. still average.
    Palestine made the list. That's one of the most dangerous ing holes in the state.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Palestine made the list. That's one of the most dangerous ing holes in the state.

Lake Palestine is nice though. A buddy of mine has a place on it.

Though they forgot to clear all the brush before they flooded it so it's a death trap to boaters...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jasper... good place to chain a negro to your truck and give him a tour of the area.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lake Palestine is nice though. A buddy of mine has a place on it.

Though they forgot to clear all the brush before they flooded it so it's a death trap to boaters...
    That's actually up near me. The city of Palestine in about a 30 minute drive south of there. I grew up going to Lake Palestine. It has it's suspect areas but it's a nice lake overall. Great for summer water sports and fishing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jasper... good place to chain a negro to your truck and give him a tour of the area.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Hey there sugar lips...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Galveston (11) is not a town. It certainly hasn't lived up to its potential but its more a city than Sugar Land or Arlington despite a smaller population. And I would not want to live there for a number of reasons, it shouldn't be on the list, let alone near the top ten. Neither is Port Arthur.

And where is League City?

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    There's so many ty East Texas towns on there yet no Longview which has everything a town could have. Literally everyone in all those other East Texas towns come to Longview or Tyler (think it exceeds 100k tho) to have fun. It's just above 80,000 so I know it qualifies. The list is re ed anyway cause even in a state this size 100 is too many for such a specific thing. If they combined cities and towns that would be good.

I do love Boerne being 4. Beautiful, almost all white, all the girls are fine pieces of jailbait and all the moms under 50 are sexy ass classy milfs.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Reppin det K-town baby

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Edinburg at 20. Place is a hole overrun by illegals.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Edinburg at 20. Place is a hole overrun by illegals.
    Only reason it gets this is because of the new university and the continuing shift to make this city a 'family' one. It is still with crooked politics, overwhelming numbers of illegals, ty drivers, and really nothing to do outside of multiplying like roaches and overpaying to watch a movie at that ty movie theatre.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Only reason it gets this is because of the new university and the continuing shift to make this city a 'family' one. It is still with crooked politics, overwhelming numbers of illegals, ty drivers, and really nothing to do outside of multiplying like roaches and overpaying to watch a movie at that ty movie theatre.
    Pretty much describes the entire Valley.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty much describes the entire Valley.
    Tbh I'd still put Burg up there as the default city to live in amongst all the big cities in the RGV. Harlingen blows, Weslaco is an old people city, Mission is ghetto, same can be said about Alamo/Pharr, Brownsville is illegal capital of the world, McAllen is decent but not all that good, Donna is shanksville USA...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Tbh I'd still put Burg up there as the default city to live in amongst all the big cities in the RGV. Harlingen blows, Weslaco is an old people city, Mission is ghetto, same can be said about Alamo/Pharr, Brownsville is illegal capital of the world, McAllen is decent but not all that good, Donna is shanksville USA...
    . We need to move my . Haha. And that ain't even mentioning all of the little colonias and .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    . We need to move my . Haha. And that ain't even mentioning all of the little colonias and .
    Never been but it looks like Edinburg is literally right across from the border on the map, so of course there's going to be all sorts of illegal going on. Why would yall choose to permanently live there?

On a positive note, I'm pretty sure UTSA recruited a lineman from there last year or the one before that.

Last edited by FkLA; 05-23-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Never been but it looks like Edinburg is literally right across from the border on the map, so of course there's going to be all sorts of illegal going on. Why would yall choose to permanently live there?
    family tbh. my grandparents grandparents settled here and we've been here for years. i moved back because my granny got sick but she passed on so know i'm here because of my nephew. would be long gone if it weren't for family. luckily ive traveled alot so im not just stuck here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    family tbh. my grandparents grandparents settled here and we've been here for years. i moved back because my granny got sick but she passed on so know i'm here because of my nephew. would be long gone if it weren't for family. luckily ive traveled alot so im not just stuck here.
    Ah I see. I always knew you were a be@ner, wey.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ah I see. I always knew you were a be@ner, wey.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

On a positive note, I'm pretty sure UTSA recruited a lineman from there last year or the one before that.

Family tbh. It isn't so bad...

And yeah lol that kid played for North. He got into it a lot with opposing d line. There was on incident two years ago were he yanked the helmet off a player and threw it to the ground. He got himself ejected multiple times...I haven't kept up is he far up on the depth chart?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    He redshirted last year. UTSA lost a bunch of seniors, including four starting lineman, so pretty sure he'd be in the two-deep. He's the biggest lineman on the team but was injured in the Spring IIRC.

Really like that UTSA is giving the Valley kids a shot though. Hopefully that helps yall s jump on the bandwagon.

Thread Information