Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I've been with my girlfriend for about 5 years and I have never had sex with anybody else during that time..I was close once, but I decided to pass because it was an acquaintance of hers..

No, I wouldn't tell her that, but that's part of love, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her..
    Cheating on her would hurt her,

Lying is not part of love.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cheating on her would hurt her,

Lying is not part of love.
    This isn't a Disney fairytale, its real life

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    This isn't a Disney fairytale, its real life
    Exactly. You're trying to live in a fantasy world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly. You're trying to live in a fantasy world.
    No, the reality is that lying/hiding stuff is essential in every facet of life, tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    No, the reality is that lying is essential in every facet of life, tbh..
    For a sociopath.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you tell your spouse every time you look at a girl's ass when you're walking on the street or at the gym?

Do you tell your employer how you really feel when they don't accommodate a request of yours?

Do you tell somebody the truth when they buy you a ty gift?

Do you tell somebody that they dropped a 50, rather than just picking it up and keeping it? Do you tell the cashier that she gave you incorrect change when she gave you too much in return?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    please, if you have a long-term girlfriend and finds out she has ed other men while you were togehter, you'd be considering offing yourself. It only counts when you get caught, and it's very beneficial, sure if you were the one doing it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Being ya said you were 18 and didn't know much, it's times ya learned. Go ahead and cheat, you need to see how that feels.

Life is done in stages, right now you're still at that learning stage, ya need to get all these dumb mistakes out of the way while you are young.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    please, if you have a long-term girlfriend and finds out she has ed other men while you were togehter, you'd be considering offing yourself. It only counts when you get caught, and it's very beneficial, sure if you were the one doing it.
    This. You would lose your if your girlfriend cheated on you.

It's OK if you have no conscience, MH -- just don't waste anymore of your girlfriend's life if you are going to lie to her about something that is important to her. She will resent you less.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If your girlfriend cheated on you and let you find out, then ya, thats a ty thing to do..it's more disrespectful that she didn't care enough to cover it up properly, tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This. You would lose your if your girlfriend cheated on you.

It's OK if you have no conscience, MH -- just don't waste anymore of your girlfriend's life if you are going to lie to her about something that is important to her. She will resent you less.
    Agreed imho. Just saying, call a spade a spade and don't be unfair. People can cheat all they want, fine by me, some really do not believe in monogamy but I suggest not being in a relationship if you go that path.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    If your girlfriend cheated on you and let you find out, then ya, thats a ty thing to do..it's more disrespectful that she didn't care enough to cover it up properly, tbh..
    So tell your gf it's OK for her to cheat as long as you don't find out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, of course you don't want to get cheated on, but obviously desire and temptation is strong, it's human nature..its probably the way Avante feels whenever he walks by an elementary school at 3PM on a hot day, tbh..

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I wanna find out. I want to walk in unexpectedly and find 'em all bowed up & goin' at it. I'll feign outrage, egg myself on while I take it all in,,,the flesh, the scent, the sheets, the embarrassment, the fear, the hatred, the willingness, the possibility he's been prefaced & expecting me.

Oh, yeah.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, of course you don't want to get cheated on, but obviously desire and temptation is strong, it's human nature..its probably the way Avante feels whenever he walks by an elementary school at 3PM on a hot day, tbh..
    Something tells me you actually get the Navy/bars thing, don't you? But, ya just need to play along, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wanna find out. I want to walk in unexpectedly and find 'em all bowed up & goin' at it. I'll feign outrage, egg myself on while I take it all in,,,the flesh, the scent, the sheets, the embarrassment, the fear, the hatred, the willingness, the possibility he's been prefaced & expecting me.

Oh, yeah.
    Bend over I'll show ya some flesh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    So tell your girlfriend to be really, really good at hiding her cheating on you. Tell her that will mean she really, really loves you and you will be blissful in your ignorance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So tell your girlfriend to be really, really good at hiding her cheating on you. Tell her that will mean she really, really loves you and you will be blissful in your ignorance.
    You're just being deliberately obtuse, my ..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    You only live once, think about that as you grow older and look back on the things you could have done in your younger age.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You only live once, think about that as you grow older and look back on the things you could have done in your younger age.
    You have to live with yourself a lot longer the younger the age. Do not cause yourself regrets. They'll be enough of those without your prompt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're just being deliberately obtuse, my ..
    Just like that warden.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You have to live with yourself a lot longer the younger the age. Do not cause yourself regrets. They'll be enough of those without your prompt.
    Exactly. Don't live your life regretting you didn't an 18 year old.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly. Don't live your life regretting you didn't an 18 year old.
    OTOH, your window for smashing 18-year olds is pretty short, unless you want to be that creepy, rich old guy, I suppose..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OTOH, your window for smashing 18-year olds is pretty short, unless you want to be that creepy, rich old guy, I suppose..
    Or if you preserve the body.

Thread Information