Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    naive 18 year old that doesn't really know a whole lot about the real world but damn this 18 year old is probably the most beautiful girl I've seen in quite a while..

Have you ever been caught cheating? My girl is always su ious and naggs and goes on tantrums at times when i spend alone days..I am fairly positive she keeps an eye on me whenever she can...If you do cheat on the regular, how do you go on about it doing it without getting caught? Also dumb 18 year old thinks I just got out of a relationship...

Don't want to let go of my girl..She's great at everything really, but I never once believed in monogoums relationships. It's just something that i can't say in public sadly. From my standpoint, I wouldn't be doing anything wrong If I have sex with her..but I know my girl thinks otherwise and will be devastated.

Not going to post pictures because of detectives, but in terms of body and looks..she looks like this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'd ask Kool or Luva, tbh, in all honesty..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    even more beautiful than that Romanian ?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You'll get caught. If you want to have sex with other people you shouldn't be in an exclusive relationship.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have never cheated in my life though. I understand how tough for my partner.

But the last I've boned someone as hot as this girl was 3 years ago..it's been quite a while.

If Only I was as good as luva, or Kool..I wouldn't worry about missing an opportunity. Girls like these get tougher and tougher to find when you get older..not to mention I'm not as good of a playa as Kool or Luva or as rich as Splits....

I'm probably just going through a phase right now..I'm not getting any younger and prime pussy is slowly getting rarer and rarer by day..

Most likely won't cheat..Love my girl..

But damn imagine how it would be..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    son get the outta here and get to smashing mah

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Another made up scenario like going bald and ing your Aunt IMO. It doesn't take a thread to a bunch of randoms to get advice on how to get a piece of ass, even you can't be this stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    son get the outta here and get to smashing mah
    It's hard ..

I'm not going to get these kind of good opportunities in the future..I'm not exactly rich or the next male model, but at the same time my girl is a situated individual.

Honestly, I'm probably more aroused with the idea of sleeping with young one more than anything..It makes me feel 18 again.

What would you do?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a chance missed may turn out to be a blessing in disguise imho. may not be really that good when her panties fall, and there'd be other issues to worry about like unexpected pregnancy or even STDs, not to say the breach of the law knowing that many girls who claim they're 18 are in fact younger.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's hard ..

I'm not going to get these kind of good opportunities in the future..I'm not exactly rich or the next male model, but at the same time my girl is a situated individual.

Honestly, I'm probably more aroused with the idea of sleeping with young one more than anything..It makes me feel 18 again.

What would you do?
    How old are you tbh? Odds are you aren't going to marry the girl you are with now so I'd do it. dont' blame me though if you get caught.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Another made up scenario like going bald and ing your Aunt IMO. It doesn't take a thread to a bunch of randoms to get advice on how to get a piece of ass, even you can't be this stupid.
    Why would I purposely embarrass myself in Spurstalk by saying I am going bald? I already said, I care about e-rep to an extent...it's true story my Hair is thinning.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You're going to do it. You're going to get caught. You're going to lose everything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You're going to do it. You're going to get caught. You're going to lose everything.
    where were you when blakes wife needed to hear this? damn you chump!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would I purposely embarrass myself in Spurstalk by saying I am going bald? I already said, I care about e-rep to an extent...it's true story my Hair is thinning.
    For the same reason you copy and paste weird from bodybuilding forums and saying it's you. To try and be entertaining? I don't know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    You're re ed. Your girlfriend is "great at everything" and yet you wanna lay some pipe on another chick. Think about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    where were you when blakes wife needed to hear this? damn you chump!
    Worked out better for Blake this way.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dr. Phil......no......Dear Abby.....No.......Dear SpursTalk members.....
    Who would you pick for the best advice.......of course SpursTalk Advice is
    always the best...........LOL

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How old are you tbh? Odds are you aren't going to marry the girl you are with now so I'd do it. dont' blame me though if you get caught.

I have honestly considered my current girl for marriage..Serious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Doesn't sound serious if you are just going to cheat on her because you are getting uglier.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's hard ..

What would you do?
    I totally empathize with you bro. I've also missed many opportunities in the past. It's not like we can get any so luscious and gorgeous like our Goddess Scarlett, or that Romanian whatever her name is, but some of them we see in the real life are still fine as tbh. Just be confident in yourself and you'll get even better es than the ones you come across today imho. es don't like guys who lack confidence tbh, just study/work hard and have a successful career, and es will be waiting in line to suck your for free tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're re ed. Your girlfriend is "great at everything" and yet you wanna lay some pipe on another chick. Think about it.
    Seriously, if some 10/10 of Bimbo tells you she's open to having sex with you...you wouldn't consider?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

well then don't do it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't sound serious if you are just going to cheat on her because you are getting uglier.
    Not getting uglier..

I totally empathize with you bro. I've also missed many opportunities in the past. It's not like we can get any so luscious and gorgeous like our Goddess Scarlett, or that Romanian whatever her name is, but some of them we see in the real life are still fine as tbh. Just be confident in yourself and you'll get even better es than the ones you come across today imho. es don't like guys who lack confidence tbh, just study/work hard and have a successful career, and es will be waiting in line to suck your for free tbh.
    I have every confidence in the world though..lol. But yeah gotta work on career..Making 44k right now and Job is not as stable and the market is poor.

Still don't think my financial situation ever was a factor in terms of getting girls.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously, if some 10/10 of Bimbo tells you she's open to having sex with you...you wouldn't consider?
    So if she is making the offer, what the do you need from us? Do you seriously need a bunch of ST users to guide you into getting a hotel and going to her? C'mon guy, grow some balls and be a man already. Don't share your cell phone number w/ her and be open that you have a GF and no intention of changing your situation. After you her cut it off after a couple of visits or else she's gonna catch feelings and then not care if she interferes w/ your relationship.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Not getting uglier.
    older + balder = uglier

Thread Information