Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I don't see the cavs being able to stop Curry with an injured Irv.

They got guys to throw in front of lebron. They know how to play against size. It'll be 5 or 6.
    Well whoever those guys are they gave up 42 to Lebron last time out. Shumpert will be on Curry

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Klay with a concussion. Hopefully nothing too serious.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No games for 1 week? I might not give a by then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those who have actually watched, Cavs are a tougher team without Love. Have only given up 100 points twice since he went down and one of those was an OT game. Cavs are only allowing opponents to shoot 28% from 3, by far the best in the NBA. Their bigs have dominated opposing bigs since Love went down. This series will go 6 or 7 games.

Love gave the Cavs points but was a revolving door on defense. I see his injury as a letdown on the offensive side but a plus on defensive side and not that big of a deal overall. Kyrie is a much larger concern
    Maybe, but they have had an extremely easy run against 2 mediocre teams + a broken Hawks team, tbh..haven't really seen what they can do against a talented team, yet..we'll see in game 1, I suppose..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs were 1 shot away from being down 1-3 to the Bulls. Needed Gasol out for 2 games

I'm not expecting much from Cleveland in the Finals
    Last edited by Infinite_limit; 05-29-2015 at 08:10 PM.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Maybe, but they have had an extremely easy run against 2 mediocre teams + a broken Hawks team, tbh..haven't really seen what they can do against a talented team, yet..we'll see in game 1, I suppose..
    Plenty of people on this forum picked Chicago and Atlanta to beat the Cavaliers. Now because the Cavaliers dominated them those teams suck?

I like to think I'm a realist- I knew they weren't going to beat the Spurs in '07, I just wanted them to steal a game or two- but I think the Cavaliers have a puncher's chance in this series. If they steal Game One all bets are off, IMO. I'll own it if I'm wrong

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cavs were 1 shot away from being down 1-3 to the Bulls. Needed Gasol out for 2 games
    Only pussies & assholes blame injuries.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry not a medical expert. But one week is enough rest for a concussion, right??

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry not a medical expert. But one week is enough rest for a concussion, right??
    It can take days to weeks, Quattro. Months if it's a severe case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It can take days to weeks, Quattro. Months if it's a severe case.
    Usually depending on how often you are getting them. More often = more severe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those who have actually watched, Cavs are a tougher team without Love. Have only given up 100 points twice since he went down and one of those was an OT game. Cavs are only allowing opponents to shoot 28% from 3, by far the best in the NBA. Their bigs have dominated opposing bigs since Love went down. This series will go 6 or 7 games.

Love gave the Cavs points but was a revolving door on defense. I see his injury as a letdown on the offensive side but a plus on defensive side and not that big of a deal overall. Kyrie is a much larger concern
    the fest that is east basketball inflates defensive numbers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usually depending on how often you are getting them. More often = more severe
    Steve Young

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Love injury was addition by subtraction. He was a garbage defender, and didn't really generate much offense to make up for it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron wins his 3rd and laker fan cries,,,,,

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    the fest that is east basketball inflates defensive numbers.
    Cavs are like 12-5 vs west and the 5 losses were without either Lebron or Kyrie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posting more all of a sudden. You were MIA while Lebron was ringing in Miami, and the Cavs were pure .

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Posting more all of a sudden. You were MIA while Lebron was ringing in Miami, and the Cavs were pure .
    I have noticed an increase in the aggressiveness of the rationalizations in favor of a Cavs chip.

Rationalize the all you want, if Tristan and Mozy get outplayed, it's a wrap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Regular season wins don't mean . We all know that by now, not sure why people always uses the Cavs regular season record against WC teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regular season wins don't mean . We all know that by now, not sure why people always uses the Cavs regular season record against WC teams.
    Thunder Dan also said the Antawn Jamison trade by the Cavs was pure genius in 2010.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This already feels like the off season. Why would they take so much time to start the Finals?

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    This already feels like the off season. Why would they take so much time to start the Finals?
    Was going to about this but then you have to reason, all finals plans are made with reference to to the possibility of a seventh game of the conference finals, but if there is no seventh game, let alone 5 or 6, it's logistically unfeasible for the league, networks, and teams(stadiums) to reorganize for a new schedule.

Truth is the it could be possible but the logistics for an in any event start to the finals is not in place apparently.

I think the league is pretty pissed about the shortness of the conference finals too, ratings and tv revenue will be down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 1 is Thursday
    Game 2 is Sunday

Hypothetical Game 7 is June 19th. 23 days since the Conference Finals wrapped up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smdh...

Thread Information