Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks seeing warriors get all the fame and we not there to give a fight all because Pop messed up the season with arrogant, softness and stupidity and didn't brought the best out of this team, maybe the worst season menegment of all time, worst passive aggresive way to manage a season, waste Duncan last life for nothing, such a waste of season and a final year of a group together it making me feel ugly, and also the embarrassment of losing game 7 to the clippers... Pop is a fool!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we couldn't beat the Clips, there's no reason we "should" be out there.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing for sure. The best teams in the comp should be playing now. Not the one sided matchups we currently seeing. If they needed another reason to change the seeding system. This is the biggest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take losing on a last-second shot to an all-time great PG to getting embarrassed in the WCF. I don't think we'd have had enough gas to stop the Warriors, we had troubles all year with consistency and the best shooter in the world wouldn't suddenly stop being great regardless to the chance of Kawhi on him. He'd be limited, but I don't think Pop would have made any adjustments while Kerr would have adjusted their strategies to winning the series within 5.

That's how I feel anyway. If we eked out of the first round, there's no guarantee we would have beaten the Rockets either. This whole year kind of sucked, we never looked like the same team and losing like we did to the Knicks and Pelicans proved to me we were done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips overachieved, the Spurs underachieved. As a result, we've got one of the most boring NBA playoffs in years (at least for Spurs fans).
    Golden State is merely a jump-shooting team on an incredible roll. The Cavs are the best of a soft and uninteresting Eastern Conference.
    This was the Spurs year to repeat, and I think it was within their grasp, even with the injuries.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard to win when the worst player in the entire playoffs is on your team getting a significant amount of minutes/touches. If Parker played like a below-average point guard, Spurs beat the Clips. Instead, he had one of the worst playoffs in NBA history. It's amazing we even went seven games with such a cancerous player dragging us down. Replace Tony with a D-League tier point like Langston Galloway and Spurs probably make the conference Finals.

This isn't even the first time Tony's choked in a repeat year. He also ed the Spurs over in '04 and '06 with his blatant chucking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips overachieved, the Spurs underachieved. As a result, we've got one of the most boring NBA playoffs in years (at least for Spurs fans).
    Golden State is merely a jump-shooting team on an incredible roll. The Cavs are the best of a soft and uninteresting Eastern Conference.
    This was the Spurs year to repeat, and I think it was within their grasp, even with the injuries.
    This.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard to win when the worst player in the entire playoffs is on your team getting a significant amount of minutes/touches. If Parker played like a below-average point guard, Spurs beat the Clips. Instead, he had one of the worst playoffs in NBA history. It's amazing we even went seven games with such a cancerous player dragging us down. Replace Tony with a D-League tier point like Langston Galloway and Spurs probably make the conference Finals.

This isn't even the first time Tony's choked in a repeat year. He also ed the Spurs over in '04 and '06 with his blatant chucking.
    Agree, sometimes you need to bench yourself if it's in the best interests of the team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell this to all the people that claimed the inexusable reg season loses didnt mean anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden State is not just a jump shooting team.

They move the ball well enough to get a lot of easy inside points and have an up-tempo game that will run you out of the gym if the opponents create live turnovers or fall asleep on defense after makes and misses.

The Spurs may be a tough match-up for GS and might have given them a tougher series than Houston, but we'll never know since they were unable to take care of their own business throughout the season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell this to all the people that claimed the inexusable reg season loses didnt mean anything
    Pop treated that Pelicans game like it didn't make a difference. He said he was coaching with a heavy heart.

Thread Information