Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both teams who are going to the finals have one great dirty type role player, gsw and cavs have green and delavedova to injure opponents or to get in other team head, it's very difficult to win le without a player like that... We lost to the clippers even thought we were the better team in that series because we were soft and they had matt barnes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have too much class, and wholesome family values.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Classy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Courteous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ My H-E-B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lacked health, thats all.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We won the entire thing last season with perhaps the greatest display of team basketball ever without...

a dirty player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lacked health, thats all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They lacked guts and the heart of a champion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They lacked guts and the heart of a champion.
    This is all bull . They missed too many free throws. That's it and that's all. They should work on acquiring guys who can shoot a free throw. Why the entire team FT% dropped in the post season, by 10 or more points, is a mystery.

The same group could be right back at the top of the standings next season, I'm sure of it, and if healthy, could probably win a ring.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there was a lot wrong with this team, and while there were some injuries, I think most of it was mental, heart or players on the court.

Free throws. Do they practice them? They need to be seriously challenged.

When TP decides to dribble dribble and Pop is too soft to tell TP to stop, it destroy all ball movement and player movement. What makes the Spurs special is just that. When Spurs ball isnt in effect, we have no system and look like every other team out there. Struggling to make shots and relying on tough 1 on 1s. This is why the 2nd unit usually comes in and starts a run.

The ball needs to be in the biggest play makers hands. Its time for Kawhi to take control. He may not be great at 1 thing on offense yet, but he can do everything really well and his court vision along with his passing, can get it done. Manu was the man for this and he still can be for the bench.

I dont know what happened to Kawhi, he had 3 or 4 great games against the Clippers, then he just disappeared. He became passive and started missing all of his shots. Its like he went from Green light to Red light. I think it all happened after one of the games when he wasnt very involved in the 2nd Half and nailed two 3s at the end. I dont know if it was frustration from lack of involvement and started forcing it from then on. I think his consistency and composure will get better in time, but he has to be the man with the ball for this to happen.

Heart and Hustle: I didnt see anything, from an overall team stand point until the final minutes of game 7 against the Clippers. That is when I finally saw some fire.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? We have danny green and tony parker. One thinks he's a thug, but his -ass plays scared, yet he's in his late 20s and still clubbin. The other is allergic to work, and tries to bang his teammates wives. CLASSY

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is all bull . They missed too many free throws. That's it and that's all. They should work on acquiring guys who can shoot a free throw. Why the entire team FT% dropped in the post season, by 10 or more points, is a mystery.

The same group could be right back at the top of the standings next season, I'm sure of it, and if healthy, could probably win a ring.

Can of worms just been opened. Here come the "we have the best shooting coach in the world" comments.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ditch Matrix, and start Barnes tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need for dirty player, Spurs got to shoot better and learn how to make freethrows they looked like Shaq out there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need a guy who has handles and can take the ball to the rim with some authority.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need a guy who has handles and can take the ball to the rim with some authority.
    Kent Bazemore is your guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We won the entire thing last season with perhaps the greatest display of team basketball ever without...

a dirty player
    But that what i'm saying, so in order to win le we needed to be 10 times better than the other, but when things not perfect and if it a little bit close in level of play than we losing every time cause we lack that player that help when needed in other ways and gives edge...

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say that Aryon Baynes was as close to a bad boy we have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on what your definition of a "dirty" player is? For years, Bruce Bowen was called a dirty player but really he just got into other player's heads and was just a pest on defense but I wouldn't think of him as a dirty player, at least in the conventional sense of the word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think this is the kinda thinking that the spurs are owning up to, with the Royce White interest. I think we'll see more attempts to mine a little at ude, this summer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about dirty, but we are lacking a player that has that "mean streak", like Kevin Willis, Jerome Kersey, SJax etc. I'm not sure there are a lot of those type players left, but someone like David West would have been a great pick up for the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think this is the kinda thinking that the spurs are owning up to, with the Royce White interest. I think we'll see more attempts to mine a little at ude, this summer.
    No disrespect, but Royce is a and everyone in the league knows it, I don't think he's the kind of player that the Spurs need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No disrespect, but Royce is a and everyone in the league knows it, I don't think he's the kind of player that the Spurs need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say that Aryon Baynes was as close to a bad boy we have.
    And yet he was the Spurs version of Shawn Bradley getting dunked on all the damn time unfortunately.

Thread Information