Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of this, tbh:

DK: 38 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, 3 turnovers vs. the 9th ranked D in the NBA(best teammates: Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman)
    Lebron: 37 points, 18 rebounds, 13 assists, 3 steals, 6 turnovers vs. the 6th ranked D in the NBA(best teammates: Tristan Thompson and that White backup PG)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes it iconic?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Comparing a Finals game against HOFs Malone and Stockton with a game against the spurs D leaguers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too staged tbh. Lebron knew exactly what he was doing with his theatrics after that final buzzer. He knew that would be the headline on the papers the next morning. Even Mike Brean was blowing his load about the potential of that pic right after he collapsed to the ground.

Plus, I know he's missing his two all-stars, but so were the Hawks, and he was playing against a lineup that relied on Shelvin Mack and Mike Scott, tbh..

And I'm no Lebron hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes it iconic?
    Did you watch the game? It was like watching Cast Away, tbh..one man playing through adversity, all the pain(physical, in this case), you could tell he needed to come out of the game and thought about doing it(when he signaled to come out), but willed through it, still had the hope that he was going to escape the island, despite having nobody but Wilson(Dellavadova) on his side..

Finally, after making clutch basket after clutch basket, and shutting down Teague on multiple final possessions, he collapsed to the floor, unable to move, needing to sit and hydrate during the interview with Rachel Nichols..seemed like an eternity, but he pulled through, it was iconic, the will he displayed, unable to even stand..there's a reason Mike Breen and Miller/Webber were in awe,tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6/6 Finals > 2/5 Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's he doing anyway? Praying the Dubs plane crashes within the next 2 weeks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he's praying to Allah.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Did you watch the game? It was like watching Cast Away, tbh..one man playing through adversity, all the pain(physical, in this case), you could tell he needed to come out of the game and thought about doing it(when he signaled to come out), but willed through it, still had the hope that he was going to escape the island, despite having nobody but Wilson(Dellavadova) on his side..

Finally, after making clutch basket after clutch basket, and shutting down Teague on multiple final possessions, he collapsed to the floor, unable to move, needing to sit and hydrate during the interview with Rachel Nichols..seemed like an eternity, but he pulled through, it was iconic, the will he displayed, unable to even stand..there's a reason Mike Breen and Miller/Webber were in awe,tbh..
    I bet he's going to want to come out when Curry is drilling 3s up his ass in the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    OP is a beta cuckold that wanted Lebron to stay in Miami and called him a stupid coon for leaving .

Hopping all over his now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dellavedova is already working on it iirc.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dellavedova is already working on it iirc.
    Probably establishing contacts at the SFO as of the moment so he can "fall" on the plane's wheels

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a beta cuckold that wanted Lebron to stay in Miami and called him a stupid coon for leaving .

Hopping all over his now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hopping all over his now
    I don't like Lebron, I'm just discussing him as a basketball player, actually..

I separate fandom/emotions from assessing players/teams, I don't make silly homer predictions and takes like certain others..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hopping all over his now
    Harlem is back.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I don't like Lebron, I'm just discussing him as a basketball player, actually..

I separate fandom/emotions from assessing players/teams, I don't make silly homer predictions and takes like certain others..
    I was actually kidding, I agreed with the post #7, solid thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything LeBron does is iconic. When he takes a , it will become a mural

Thread Information