Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Amy did a job on your asses,,,and Media refused to hold you accountable. I ain't Amy.

They were selling your , daddy. Selling it. And I'm gonna pound that up your ass till you scream bloody murder.
    amy is long gone.....meanwhile vanessa is still cucking your kirby to this day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if he rings, tbh.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs rang the year after Amy, that's some job she did.

Meanwhile you're in tatters... utterly decimated.
    Yeah, your 2nd 5th. I should be barricaded in that Reading Room with knives & guns & things---your triple 15 days away.

Instead?

Me

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    amy is long gone.....meanwhile vanessa is still cucking your kirby to this day.
    ......and still married to this day. The Duncans quit, failed, another number in the U.S. divorce rolls. The Bryants? Took a gaggle of jacks & timbers and started back down. They didn't have to buy off their children's s shock with $ like the Duncans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ......and still married to this day. The Duncans quit, failed, another number in the U.S. divorce rolls. The Bryants? Took a gaggle of jacks & timbers and started back down. They didn't have to buy off their children's s shock with $ like the Duncans.
    One day those kids will ask daddy "why did you leave mommy?" and Duncan will tell the story we were allowed to hear. If the kids ask mommy, though? They'll never look at daddy the same again.

Thread Information