Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what's surprising about this... Mitch, Byron and Kobe have a great track record of calling Lakerfan stupid to their faces and getting away with it... why change what works?
    Great point. If Mitch is serious Laker fan should be terrified.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps, but, he never gave 1 back your Duncan did.

ha, ha.
    You've nary room, your Nash flopped and cost you the chance to sweep the Cavs in the Finals.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've nary room, your Nash flopped and cost you the chance to sweep the Cavs in the Finals.
    They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right. Bryant gave 2 back.

ha, ha.
    You shouldn't even be allowed to speak about les.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mitch said on TWC that Randle, Clarkson and #2 will all play in summer league. LINK: http://www.twcsportsnet.com/lakers/v...lottery-draft#

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pick + Randle for DMC incoming.
    2nd, 27th, 34th + Randle for Cousins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd, 27th, 34th + Randle for Cousins
    Not a chance. I'd give you the 27th, 34th, our first round for 2016 and Randle for Cousins.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny ,,,,Cupcake has never been able to build through the draft,,,,should I bring up his draft choices like Crittenton, Cook, Walton, Farmar, ect,,,,Bynum was the only bright spot and he was picked by the Buss kid who would stab himself in the eye with a folk if you don't watch over him closely,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation : Lakers don't know how to build through draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny ,,,,Cupcake has never been able to build through the draft,,,,should I bring up his draft choices like Crittenton, Cook, Walton, Farmar, ect,,,,Bynum was the only bright spot and he was picked by the Buss kid who would stab himself in the eye with a folk if you don't watch over him closely,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ,,,,& without whom we'd be light 2 NBA les. Conversely, because of Tim Duncan you won your 5th NBA le twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps, but, he never gave 1 back your Duncan did.

ha, ha.
    Why do you constant deny Bryant gave two back?

Also Tim Duncan wasn't in the game when Pop gave ours back, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a chance. I'd give you the 27th, 34th, our first round for 2016 and Randle for Cousins.
    Lakers owe that pick to the 76ers (top 3 in 2016 and in 2017) they're going to lose that pick. The Kings obviously wouldn't do that deal for just the 27th, 34th, and Randle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Randle and why would anyone trade Boogie for him ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Caveat Dale is like a broken clock, he'll claim he was right when he gave you the wrong time, but he'll wait until the time is right to do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Randle and why would anyone trade Boogie for him ?
    That rookie that ended his season in the 1st game of his career. He's a keeper for sure. He might turn out ok, but he's a crippled dog now that will likely never get credit for being as good as people think he would have been minus the injury. Truth be told he might never have been worth a .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Because, z, they were never actually in the case like your 1st 5th was. They were never selling our like they were selling your . Trust me, I'd know if they were selling our . How would I know, you ask? I'll tell ya:::we'd never live it down. Well, you ain't ever gonna live it down.

By God, what's good for the goose is sauce for that in' gander.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That rookie that ended his season in the 1st game of his career. He's a keeper for sure. He might turn out ok, but he's a crippled dog now that will likely never get credit for being as good as people think he would have been minus the injury. Truth be told he might never have been worth a .
    I know who is Julius Randle, but seriously dude played 10 minutes in pro basketball, so he is a noname.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know who is Julius Randle, but seriously dude played 10 minutes in pro basketball, so he is a noname.
    You asked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caveat Dale is like a broken clock, he'll claim he was right when he gave you the wrong time, but he'll wait until the time is right to do so.
    Good analogy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because, z, they were never actually in the case like your 1st 5th was. They were never selling our like they were selling your . Trust me, I'd know if they were selling our . How would I know, you ask? I'll tell ya:::we'd never live it down. Well, you ain't ever gonna live it down.

By God, what's good for the goose is sauce for that in' gander.
    Caveat Dale Kobe certainly gave his first fifth back. You really think Kobe didn't shoot them out of the series when Shaq was beasting? Don't make me pull the stats, homie, cause I will. Don't embarrass yourself.

And you don't adhere to your own principle. You were whoring out 5::4 for years buddy. Now that it's even it's all about giving one back. You don't like it when you don't have a solid, black and white troll go-to, do ya?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Caveat Dale Kobe certainly gave his first fifth back. You really think Kobe didn't shoot them out of the series when Shaq was beasting? Don't make me pull the stats, homie, cause I will. Don't embarrass yourself.

And you don't adhere to your own principle. You were whoring out 5::4 for years buddy. Now that it's even it's all about giving one back. You don't like it when you don't have a solid, black and white troll go-to, do ya?
    It was never in the case like your 1st 5th was. They never sold our cept when they sold our .

Make no mistake, z, you have this puppy all by your lonesome. And I'm gonna make sure you suffer till the day I in' die.

Love always,

- Dale

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, "good analogy" - "good analogy" ---if D told you to jump off the facade of the the Alamo would you do it, z?

Is water wet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every major pundit had the Lakers in 5 or 6 at the most, Dale. That's your puppy and you've got to own it.

Thread Information