Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go with a 3" Judge and Winchester PDX1 .410 ammo. It's a pretty badass combination at close range. Sprays pellets AND makes a acious hole center pattern.

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/versatile-taurus-judge/

http://www.winchester.com/Products/N.../pdx1-410.aspx
    That looks like a great option. Just down the road from the CTD store. Only question is how it fits her hands. But if it doesn't work for her, would be a nice one to have around for snakes.

Gracias CC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sig P229 DA/SA in 9mm. Safe with one in the chamber and no safety to fumble with. Point and pull.
    I'd love to get her a semi. But no matter how accurate she might get, I'd worry if she had to fire under that kind of pressure and only could take one shot.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Anti gun thread turns into a gun show.

Well played sirs, well played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti gun thread turns into a gun show.

Well played sirs, well played.
    Bend over, I'll show you a gun show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .......Chris Kyle liked guns too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is your children?

Is that English?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yeah. maybe. I would just worry about the semi with one in the chamber and no safety. and to a lesser degree, a jam after the first shot. but you also hit on my concern about a .38. limited shots and harder to get them all off accurately.
    Holds 1 in the chamber and 6 in the mag. Really fun gun to shoot and mine was accurate right out of the box and not a single malfunction through 600 rounds. Could carry it in your front pocket and forget its there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My latest favorite is not even that expensive...a Taurus stainless PT845....It just drops into my hand flawlessly time after time and points like a dream and is damn accurate...never had a jam with a wide selection of ammo...that double stack .45 is a mean mutha too....

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I can't do polymer frames anymore just don't like the feel, ended up selling them all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't do polymer frames anymore just don't like the feel, ended up selling them all.
    I like it better than my Para Ordinance P12. It's really accurate but snicky about jamming because the tolerances are so tight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holds 1 in the chamber and 6 in the mag. Really fun gun to shoot and mine was accurate right out of the box and not a single malfunction through 600 rounds. Could carry it in your front pocket and forget its there.

That just hammered home how big the Judge revolver would be in my daughter's hands. Back to thinking about a smaller gun. Seems like even though Glasers might not be fatal, they would slow someone down enough for a second shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glasers aren't a bad choice for a .38 you can make tangerine size skin explosions on them. It would certainly be daunting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glasers aren't a bad choice for a .38 you can make tangerine size skin explosions on them. It would certainly be daunting.
    You think that wouldn't be bad to alternate with standard rounds? Or would there be such significant recoil variation that it would be tough to deal with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think that wouldn't be bad to alternate with standard rounds? Or would there be such significant recoil variation that it would be tough to deal with?
    Shouldn't be any difference if the other rounds are +P too.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is your children?

Is that English?
    Lefty playing back at the wall in left field per usual.
    Lefty, leave the field of play and go get ya some popcorn.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I disagree with everyone’s suggestion to CTO’s question…CTO presented an interesting scenario…
    1- Serious question...best home defense gun for a 14 year old girl?
    2- His daughter is a person of color so he worries that the police will automatically think that she is the perpetrator rather than the victim...

Now normally I would suggest the o Kitty AK-47 with fixed bayonet…But the bayonet & 30 round banana clip may look slightly menacing for your typical home defense...

I think it would be wise to tone it down a bit & just go with the tried & true o Kitty AR…20 Round clip & no bayonet…I hope this helps CTO…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hero Patriot Lady Saves Minnesota Neighborhood From Scary Muslim Mom And Dad

Another Responsible American with a Gun has done her part to beep the nation safe from ISIS terrorists:

A twitchy 48-year-old lady in the Minneapolis suburb of Maple Grove, Minnesota,
    pulled what appeared to be a rifle — it turned out to be a pellet gun — on a middle-aged Muslim couple last Friday for being all jihad-looking in the neighborhood where they’d driven to pick up their teenaged son from a friend’s house.

http://wonkette.com/586816/hero-patr...im-mom-and-dad

gun fellators!

patriots!

freedom!

sharia!

ISIS gonna kill ya!

marans!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hero Patriot Lady Saves Minnesota Neighborhood From Scary Muslim Mom And Dad

Another Responsible American with a Gun has done her part to beep the nation safe from ISIS terrorists:

A twitchy 48-year-old lady in the Minneapolis suburb of Maple Grove, Minnesota,
    pulled what appeared to be a rifle — it turned out to be a pellet gun — on a middle-aged Muslim couple last Friday for being all jihad-looking in the neighborhood where they’d driven to pick up their teenaged son from a friend’s house.

http://wonkette.com/586816/hero-patr...im-mom-and-dad

gun fellators!

patriots!

freedom!

sharia!

ISIS gonna kill ya!

marans!

This is a gun thread not pellet gun thread take your kiddie guns elsewhere maggot.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TheSanityAnnex... Leave it to SIG to make the coolest .380 on the planet...
    I want one of those...

Thread Information