Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know a lot of you "conservatives" love your guns and think they solve all problems. How is it going shooting at the flood waters? To you heads, guns are the answers to all problems.

Does the water retreat when you shoot it?

Are you praying hard enough?

Shoot more.

Pray harder.

God Speed.

ing gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did this idiot come from?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What the ? Are you a noguns cuck?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know a lot of you "conservatives" love your guns and think they solve all problems. How is it going shooting at the flood waters? To you heads, guns are the answers to all problems.

Shoot more.

Pray harder.

God Speed.

ing gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shoot more.

Pray harder.

God Speed.

ing gots

Texas not representing very well:

Top 30 Murder Capitals of America

Rank City
    30 Baton Rouge, LA
    29 Youngstown, OH
    28 San Bernardino, CA
    27 Oakland, CA
    26 Barberton, OH
    25 Poughkeepsie, NY
    24 Cincinnati, OH
    23 Petersburg, VA
    22 Wilmington, DE
    21 York, PA
    20 East Palo Alto, CA
    19 Jackson, MS
    18 Wilkes-Barre, PA
    17 Birmingham, AL
    16 East Point, GA
    15 East Chicago, IN
    14 Compton, CA
    13 Baltimore, MD
    12 St. Louis, MO
    11 Harvey, IL
    10 Newark, NJ
    9 New Orleans, LA
    8 Trenton, NJ
    7 Detroit, MI
    6 Flint, MI
    5 Saginaw, MI
    4 Chester, PA
    3 Gary, IN
    2 Camden, NJ
    1 East St. Louis, IL

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Morning at the range…Three screw Ruger with El Paso Saddlery holster…Matching Browning BLR caliber carbine…Stetson, Red Wings & F-150…Being American has its privileges…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morning at the range…Three screw Ruger with El Paso Saddlery holster…Matching Browning BLR caliber carbine…Stetson, Red Wings & F-150…Being American has its privileges…
    Close to my setup...matching 3 screws in .38/.357 in a double tie down rig and a Marlin .38/.357 saddle carbine

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    OP is a known cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morning at the range…Three screw Ruger
    I know her.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Close to my setup...matching 3 screws in .38/.357 in a double tie down rig and a Marlin .38/.357 saddle carbine
    If I had known that a Ruger 3 screw would become an endangered species I would have purchased a hundred of them…Far superior design over the Colt SAA…At least in my opinion…In the 1980’s they were only what $200.00…

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On cue CTO...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I had known that a Ruger 3 screw would become an endangered species I would have purchased a hundred of them…Far superior design over the Colt SAA…At least in my opinion…In the 1980’s they were only what $200.00…
    And far superior to the "modern" Rugers after that loser shot himself in the knee playing Quick Draw McGraw and sued them. Dumbass. Never carry a loaded chamber under the hammer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I've turned down $2200 for my three gun setup after the pistol/rifle trigger work and spring upgrades to the Marlin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I've turned down $2200 for my three gun setup after the pistol/rifle trigger work and spring upgrades to the Marlin.

You do not sell Gold or Guns..
    .Something like that...

What I think is funny are all of the Commandos at the range with expensive modern Navy Seal Approved Semi’s equipped with laser & Tritium illumination sights who are terrible shots…Single action wheel guns are just point & shoot…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You do not sell Gold or Guns..
    .Something like that...

What I think is funny are all of the Commandos at the range with expensive modern Navy Seal Approved Semi’s equipped with laser & Tritium illumination sights who are terrible shots…Single action wheel guns are just point & shoot…
    I probably should have sold them since they are safe queens. I was gearing up to play at cowboy action and decided I didn't have time to be really compe ive. Those top guys are amazing!

I have a matched set of three screw .22's I use for plinking around.

check this guy out if you think you are hot with a single action...

Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 05-27-2015 at 01:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question...best home defense gun for a 14 year old girl? Not a shotgun which we have but something that she could run, grab, and fire quickly.
    I don't know that I would want to chance a semi so was just thinking along the lines of maybe a 38. And alternate loads with shots so that the first shot would likely hit.
    Something I've been thinking about.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Serious question...best home defense gun for a 14 year old girl? Not a shotgun which we have but something that she could run, grab, and fire quickly.
    I don't know that I would want to chance a semi so was just thinking along the lines of maybe a 38. And alternate loads with shots so that the first shot would likely hit.
    Just call the police.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The .38's are tempting. I bought my wife a S&W model 36. Upside is no thinking just point and shoot. Downside is only 5 .38 rounds but with that small handle it still bites when you pull the trigger. If concealment is not an issue and it's going to be stationary in the house I'd go with a double stack 9mm and leave it fully loaded and safety off in a secure place where she knows it will always be. Again.benefit is just point and shoot without getting tangled up with a safety, chambering a round, etc. Gives her 14 shots and the extra weight helps with recoil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just call the police.
    She's black so I worry about them shooting her.

Or we live out in the country and that would be a terrible option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mentioned alternate loads with shots ...those ratshot s s in standard pistol calibers are pretty worthless. All you are going to do with those past about 5 feet is piss someone off. You could go with a Judge and load .410 s s but forget alternate rounds as the .45's would probably be a little much for her. Just load all .410's. Again though with that short barrel range and pattern density suck but at 6-8' she would seriously kick their ass with those .410 loads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The .38's are tempting. I bought my wife a S&W model 36. Upside is no thinking just point and shoot. Downside is only 5 .38 rounds but with that small handle it still bites when you pull the trigger. If concealment is not an issue and it's going to be stationary in the house I'd go with a double stack 9mm and leave it fully loaded and safety off in a secure place where she knows it will always be. Again.benefit is just point and shoot without getting tangled up with a safety, chambering a round, etc. Gives her 14 shots and the extra weight helps with recoil.
    yeah. maybe. I would just worry about the semi with one in the chamber and no safety. and to a lesser degree, a jam after the first shot. but you also hit on my concern about a .38. limited shots and harder to get them all off accurately.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So glad commies think the earth is overpopulated and are dying out instead of having kids while conservative Christian American whites have 3 kids on average. The future will be glorious with gun owning whites everywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. maybe. I would just worry about the semi with one in the chamber and no safety. and to a lesser degree, a jam after the first shot. but you also hit on my concern about a .38. limited shots and harder to get them all off accurately.
    Go with a 3" Judge and Winchester PDX1 .410 ammo. It's a pretty badass combination at close range. Sprays pellets AND makes a acious hole center pattern.

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/versatile-taurus-judge/

http://www.winchester.com/Products/N.../pdx1-410.aspx
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 05-27-2015 at 02:35 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I've got a Sig P238 that is awesome. Not much recoil at all since the Sig is steel framed.

I'd advise against your 9mm with a safety recommendation and go with a DA/SA instead. No safety to deal with and have the benefit of the long first pull so a negligent discharge isn't an issue. A Sig P229 chambered in 9mm is what my fiancé regularly shoots and she loves it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sig P229 DA/SA in 9mm. Safe with one in the chamber and no safety to fumble with. Point and pull.

Thread Information