Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they're laughing at the pathetic
    See the difference here is that I can honestly lol at you griping about your poor performing cir cised because you actually did gripe about it. Many times tbh.

I'm honestly indifferent about this thread, tbh although I'm laughing at dj coming up with XXX cuck pics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm betting you went soft and need more pics to keep ing amirite
    Why the would you voluntarily bump this thread after 4 days of inactivity? Do you see naruto bumping the naruto thread?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm laughing at dj coming up with XXX cuck pics.
    Lel it's funny hearing you say this when you just quite literally tried to imagine my and made up a bunch of crap. You're so jealous that you're a cripple and you had to hire Jamal to handle your husband duties.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why the would you voluntarily bump this thread after 4 days of inactivity? Do you see naruto bumping the naruto thread?
    Delusional cuck thinks he's winning or loves the humiliation, being a cuck I lean towards the latter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lel it's funny hearing you say this when you just quite literally tried to imagine my and made up a bunch of crap. You're so jealous that you're a cripple and you had to hire Jamal to handle your husband duties.
    I didn't imagine it. You literally talked about your crippled cir cised in detail. Literally.

if you need me to find the post(S) lemme know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Might be getting a sexual thrill off of 210's pictures.

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is when you step away from the computer and use the time to spend with your daughter, blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In his mind, meeting this situation head-on, and allegedly without any current emotional and psychological damages shows us:

He is above the current criticisms (False). That he is above the current state of affairs and has already come out the other side where he is now Teflon from the emotional nuke that previously obliterated him (False). That he will not be shamed away from a place that he feels is just as much his space as anyone else here (True). Etc. Etc. Etc.

In reality, he has only recouped from the destruction in terms of necessity and nature (moderately rebuilt), and has accepted the current state of affairs of being subservient, much like Japan not too long ago. He is in the state of not being overly defensive, nor offensive, he just is. Until he is truly assertive in real life, he will not truly recover from what has taken place, and will not be over what is going on in regards to his current criticisms and references to the past.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I didn't imagine it. You literally talked about your crippled cir cised in detail. Literally.

if you need me to find the post(S) lemme know.
    Yeah I used to troll that I was cir cised and outraged about it (trying to wake up the goyim) but I actually wasn't born here and most people around the world don't practice that outside of the U.S. Of and the Middle East. But I never said anything about having erectile issues, because I don't, you literally fantasized that part all on your own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is when you step away from the computer and use the time to spend with your daughter, blake.
    Lol mentions.

99.9% of my posts are from phone.

but hilarious you tell me that while dj picasso is the one with a brand new kid in the bedroom.

this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I used to troll that I was cir cised and outraged about it (trying to wake up the goyim) but I actually wasn't born here and most people around the world don't practice that outside of the U.S. Of and the Middle East. But I never said anything about having erectile issues, because I don't, you literally fantasized that part all on your own.
    Roooooooooofl the ol 'I was jest trolllin'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake clinging to anything he can to defend himself

I offered you a chance to admit you're taking this way too personal and are offended, and I would kindly cease all masterpieces..

..but it looks like you haven't had enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm working on Kawhi turning down an innocent cripple girl for autographs, and the words that follow, then I'll work my way back around to more nude black bulls for you blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In his mind, meeting this situation head-on, and allegedly without any current emotional and psychological damages shows us:

He is above the current criticisms (False).
    Lol what criticism? You mean the MS paint with me bound and gagged?

Oh no the emotional damage from det one.

Analyze some more, doc. That was good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol mentions.

99.9% of my posts are from phone.

but hilarious you tell me that while dj picasso is the one with a brand new kid in the bedroom.

this forum.
    Spend time with your daughter dude. ty parenting causes little daughters to become thots. You don't want that. You're submissive nature as displayed on this forum isn't good in terms of you passing down those submissive cuck traits. Let's all pray to baby Jesus that your daughter is more assertive in life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm working on Kawhi turning down an innocent cripple girl for autographs, and the words that follow, then I'll work my way back around to more nude black bulls for you blake.
    I'm sure you will.

lakerhaterade sure won't tell you to step away from the computer to spend time with your kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Blake you hit the bottle early today didn't you

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Roooooooooofl the ol 'I was jest trolllin'

Go ahead and link the post where I said I had erectile dysfunction, or cede that you were just cuck fantasizing about me. It's ok if you were, just ask me to your wife and I'll oblige. Or are only black men allowed to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Blake you hit the bottle early today didn't you
    Damn you're gonna spend today and tonight being obsessed with me aren't you

step away from computer get sun and exercise health stuff etcetc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and link the post where I said I had erectile dysfunction, or cede that you were just cuck fantasizing about me.
    Go ahead and link where I said you said erectile dysfunction or just cede that you're a dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn you're gonna spend today and tonight being obsessed with me aren't you

step away from computer get sun and exercise health stuff etcetc
    The lib projection is strong in dis post. obsessing over me

Go spend time with your daughter you piece of .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    See the difference here is that I can honestly lol at you griping about your poor performing cir cised because you actually did gripe about it. Many times tbh.

I'm honestly indifferent about this thread, tbh although I'm laughing at dj coming up with XXX cuck pics.
    The only way a performs is by getting hard and working the hole, so that was easy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The lib projection is strong in dis post. obsessing over me

Go spend time with your daughter you piece of .
    Dude I'm about to call CPS If he doesn't sign out right now and go take his daughter to the park or something

Thread Information