My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, no. The ST e-gang is after me.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    ohmwrecker is another 30+ year old lib , tbh. His posts are usually try-hard zingers and they only come after a fellow SJW is spreading an agenda. I usually just skip over his posts. They're black and white boring with no context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. I've always tried hard to make friends on a message board by going along with the current zeitgeist of the e-gang of posters that spend all their free time here. You got me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying the "e-gang" defense when more than one poster just happens to think you're being a goty whining sissy

ohmwrecker is another 30+ year old lib , tbh. His posts are usually try-hard zingers and they only come after a fellow SJW is spreading an agenda. I usually just skip over his posts. They're black and white boring with no context.
    or in this case a fellow SJW is taking a reaming

He's gonna throw his damsel over the back of his white horse and take her home to reap the rewards of his crusade against meanies
    Last edited by DJR210; 07-19-2015 at 04:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have any impulse to defend Blake. I think Blake is just annoying as anyone else here and asks for his fair share of ridicule. You and your buddies are just deflecting your obsession with cuckold fantasies involving black dudes.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    For a second I thought your user id said homewrecker and Jamal must have finally gotten his account approved and came to own Blake again in the cyber world

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was one of the originals, to be fair..been corny and vanilla for years..

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    He registered in 09.

Nothing original there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been ging up The Club too lately

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He registered in 09.

Nothing original there.
    Original hipsters/libs of ST..

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Original hipsters/libs of ST..

I hate when the just posts a link in his threads with no substance. What a .

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    For a second I thought your user id said homewrecker and Jamal must have finally gotten his account approved and came to own Blake again in the cyber world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have any impulse to defend Blake. I think Blake is just annoying as anyone else here and asks for his fair share of ridicule. You and your buddies are just deflecting your obsession with cuckold fantasies involving black dudes.
    Translation: "I'm a social justice warrior"

Jamal putting in that overtime

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    trying the "e-gang" defense when more than one poster just happens to think you're being a goty whining sissy

or in this case a fellow SJW is taking a reaming

He's gonna throw his damsel over the back of his white horse and take her home to reap the rewards of his crusade against meanies
    He's probably blogging about "those misogynist cis-males" on Tumblr right now through the tears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's probably blogging about "those misogynist cis-males" on Tumblr right now through the tears.
    "through the tears"

He went back to Pinterest to cry and share recipes with other middle aged women

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus the train just doesn't stop in this thread

Can we get one depicting No Lyfe got and all his alts trying to defend his ty takes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus the train just doesn't stop in this thread

Can we get one depicting No Lyfe got and all his alts trying to defend his ty takes?
    How many alts have been confirmed pre-open registration? Pretty much everyone w/ Kanye, cats, and Cam is that fool, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many alts have been confirmed pre-open registration? Pretty much everyone w/ Kanye, cats, and Cam is that fool, right?
    more than likely. So far there's Koon Bob Love, the Sedin accounts, Wiz, and a couple others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more than likely. So far there's Koon Bob Love, the Sedin accounts, Wiz, and a couple others.
    Iirc, No Lyfe said he has a twin who also posts on here. That's why they operate the Sedin twins. So who knows how many alts they're using.

how did I miss this gem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should make one of the Pinoy male nurse searching through TMZ articles online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should make one of the Pinoy male nurse searching through TMZ articles online.
    Stay tuned..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that got should stay upstairs where he belongs...comes down here and gets put in his seat and gets all angry..wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is missing "avante takes shore leave in Olongapo" he even provided a drawing of himself on his Razon account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is missing "avante takes shore leave in Olongapo" he even provided a drawing of himself on his Razon account
    The re drew him earlier ITT

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The re drew him earlier ITT
    . I got excited thinking you drew another masterpiece.

Thread Information