Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl at the poorsung fanbois foaming at the mouth that Fallout Shelter launched iOS only... pretty cool game, actually

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ing christ.. didn't want to believe in Todd again but the has sold me on this game.. there's just something about him

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    ing christ.. didn't want to believe in Todd again but the has sold me on this game.. there's just something about him
    knows how to work an audience tbh, the lines he said built up hype throughout the presentation and it was very well put together. Bethesda is legit

sons I'm pumped about creating a settlement and trading and . Looks badass

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in the day it was the , tbh.... one of the first games to be 640 by 480

I actually downloaded Fallout 1 to play it again at some point...
    Damn, this has ended up being a pretty ing awesome game so far. Sad to hear it's only about 20 hours though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, this has ended up being a pretty ing awesome game so far. Sad to hear it's only about 20 hours though.
    There's always Fallout 2.... don't even bother with Tactics or Brotherhood of Steel...

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Anybody try the Tale of Two Wastelands mod that combines 3 with New Vegas? I might restart 3 again just to play the mod.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's always Fallout 2.... don't even bother with Tactics or Brotherhood of Steel...
    ing , I got a ways into the game never needing to do targeted shots, and now that I need them I find out I can't do them because I picked "Fast Shot" at the beginning of the game.

Awesome ing game. Speaking of isometric view games, have you ever played Shadowrun on the SNES? I ing loved that game in the 90s.

Last edited by baseline bum; 06-20-2015 at 09:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing , I got a ways into the game never needing to do targeted shots, and now that I need them I find out I can't do them because I picked "Fast Shot" at the beginning of the game.

Awesome ing game. Speaking of isometric view games, have you ever played Shadowrun on the SNES? I ing loved that game in the 90s.

lol VATS is one of best things in the game...

I did play Shadowrun back in the day... great game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol VATS is one of best things in the game...

I did play Shadowrun back in the day... great game...
    I'll remember to never pick Fast Shot again in the sequels.

Got raped by the Deathclaw without it, went through like 5 or 6 stimpaks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll remember to never pick Fast Shot again in the sequels.

Got raped by the Deathclaw without it, went through like 5 or 6 stimpaks.
    You can still see all the gore during criticals though, right? that's kickass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of you gots play Wasteland 2? I always see it mentioned in the same sentence as the original Fallout.. Game is fun, but god damn, how many ing times am I gonna miss point blank shots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..and speaking of VATS.. nothing better than blowing a defenseless homeless man's head into gibs in Kyle Anderson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still see all the gore during criticals though, right? that's kickass
    Now Kane is raping me when I try to take he and Decker out. Fast shot ing blows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Kane is raping me when I try to take he and Decker out. Fast shot ing blows.
    tbh, I just tried running Fallout 1 and I was having some video issues, turns out there's a high resolution mod out there.

http://falloutmods.wikia.com/wiki/Fa...solution_Patch

After installing it, I can run it at 1980 x 1200 no prob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, I just tried running Fallout 1 and I was having some video issues, turns out there's a high resolution mod out there.

I have lots of old games installed so I have oldschool DirectX on my system too, and the game runs for me in the original 640x480. I always like running old games native instead of with hires texture packs. ing Kane is a , I had to shoot him with an RPG and then got lucky when the dog tackled him. Otherwise he takes 5 stimpacks and punches me 4 times before it's my ing turn.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey ots. For someone who has never built a pc, and would love to have my pc instantly connect to my TV streaming, should I get a steambox?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey ots. For someone who has never built a pc, and would love to have my pc instantly connect to my TV streaming, should I get a steambox?
    Only gots are gonna purchase a Steam Box.. It's overpriced, underpowered crap. Watch a couple videos on YouTube, and you're good to go.. Building a PC is not as hard as you might think.

Once you have the PC setup in whatever room you like, get this and you're good to go.

http://store.steampowered.com/universe/link

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All right man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh console gots continuing to hold back gaming..

Bethesda confirms Fallout 4 will run at "1080p 30 FPS on Xbox PS4 and PC".. Looks like Fallout is gonna be ultra cinematic for you console assholes

thank you mods

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh console gots continuing to hold back gaming..

Bethesda confirms Fallout 4 will run at "1080p 30 FPS on Xbox PS4 and PC".. Looks like Fallout is gonna be ultra cinematic for you console assholes

thank you mods
    how many PC gamers have have 1440p+ Monitors (and perfect+ vision) and rigs that can do that resolution at >30fps?
    and how many of these elite PC gamers will buy multiple copies of the game? or even one copy?

what I do find unforgivable though is the clunky controls when it's a console game on a PC, I think the last 3 or 4 games I've played have all been like that, awful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many PC gamers have have 1440p+ Monitors (and perfect+ vision) and rigs that can do that resolution at >30fps?
    and how many of these elite PC gamers will buy multiple copies of the game? or even one copy?

what I do find unforgivable though is the clunky controls when it's a console game on a PC, I think the last 3 or 4 games I've played have all been like that, awful.
    I don't get what you're trying to ask in the first part, but my beef isn't over resolution, I'm still on 1080p myself. 30 FPS looks like dog , you don't need immaculate vision to see that.

And what do are you rambling about with controls? You use an Xbox or Dual shock controller on whatever console port you want, that's your bad for trying to play ports with a mouse and keyboard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get what you're trying to ask in the first part, but my beef isn't over resolution, I'm still on 1080p myself. 30 FPS looks like dog , you don't need immaculate vision to see that.

And what do are you rambling about with controls? You use an Xbox or Dual shock controller on whatever console port you want, that's your bad for trying to play ports with a mouse and keyboard
    I can't imagine they'll release with a 30 fps cap on pc, probably some dumbass in PR was repeating the console settings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

An old ass 7970 from 2012 can do 30 fps at 1600p on GTA V, you don't need a an X for that. , a $240 R9 290 gets way above that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine they'll release with a 30 fps cap on pc, probably some dumbass in PR was repeating the console settings.
    Yeah, I agree. Either way it should be a simple .ini tweak or something to unlock it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just finished it, and damn, Fallout 1 is pretty ing great. Sucks I couldn't save the ghouls though, I ran back to the vault with the water chip and before I could get back to fix their water pump the mutants came and raped everyone. I thought I saved the Hub too, but they got mutant raped also. So Fallout 2 is even better?

Thread Information