Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do the settlements play any role in the new DLC? I thought/hoped that having built-up settlements would eventually be a factor in the DLC's. I put way way too much time into those f*cking places and people, even giving everyone nice clothes and elite upgraded weapons...
    Nope, not at all. I spent forever building up Sanctuary for ing nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuka World DLC coming on the 30th. I don't have very high expectations though after how lame all the DLC has been up until now.

I don't get it, New Vegas and Fallout 3 had some pretty amazing DLC but the season pass really feels phoned in on this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the DLC the main game has plenty of content.. Mods fill the void anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the DLC the main game has plenty of content.. Mods fill the void anyway
    True, the main game is excellent. I don't like graphical mods in Fallout games though, the wasteland is supposed to be ugly as and some of the mods that make it look beautiful like it's Skyrim really ruin the atmosphere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, the main game is excellent. I don't like graphical mods in Fallout games though, the wasteland is supposed to be ugly as and some of the mods that make it look beautiful like it's Skyrim really ruin the atmosphere.
    Theres one that turns the entire map into a lush jungle

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stopped playing this game about a year ago, I don't remember a single thing about the plot other than brotherhood vs. robots-are-people-too vs underground-dad-science. I was planning to build my most awesome settlement on that island, and was off to a pretty awesome start... but without any use for it, literally no purpose for it to even be in the game, let alone 20 or so others, I just never went back after setting off that nuke.

but that settlement, it still plagues me, the west side was already so great, I covered that destroyed house pretty well and build around the current docks...

anyways, I was wondering: how many y'all here chose to purify the water in Fallout 3?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I recently started playing again with the Steam Controller this time around.. It just feels like a chore because I don't find myself wandering around and enjoying the scenery like I did in Skyrim

Thread Information