Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex's foreskin is Venti and Mitch is DD I reckon.
    You think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Kerr 5 rings as a player, 1 as a coach. 6 > 5. Kerr > Bryant

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Since for you black is white and day is night, right is wrong and winning is losing... all in the name of confusion being better than facing the gallows of 3peat lottery.. it has everything to do with it because only assholes cite the media.
    I face it every day. But, that ain't enough for "you." It never is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Kerr 5 rings as a player, 1 as a coach. 6 > 5. Kerr > Bryant
    Ben Rothlisberger 2 rings >> Manning and Marino combined

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I face it every day. But, that ain't enough for "you." It never is.
    It's there, you pretend it's not whilst you tarry about here and yon looking for dirt in our gold mine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's there, you pretend it's not whilst you tarry about here and yon looking for dirt in our gold mine.
    No. I never pretend. I call - . When I lose, or, you win, I come in here and I'm honest with you guys,,,I put it all out on the Forum, because that's the way it is, and the way it supposed to be. What do I get in return from the opposition? This::: "I don't care, we still have 5." "I don't care, I still make 100k a year." "I don't care, I'm still healthy." You ers have no respect for anyone, not even yourselves.

Boiled down:::you dish it. You cannot take it.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's no contradiction there. His ty supporting cast made it to the Finals because he made them less necessary, not because he made them better. No one makes other people better, no one. They make them less of a liability, or they make them more of an asset, but they are rarely if ever better after than before playing with said player. Proof is all over the NBA in players who were made better by this or that guy then they "regressed" after leaving the team.
    They made it to the finals because the East is weak. And right on cue you blame his supporting cast

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Alex's foreskin is Venti and Mitch is DD I reckon.
    No sir.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They made it to the finals because the East is weak. And right on cue you blame his supporting cast
    Because that was the golden parachute provided James by NBA & Media. They will not permit him to fall. No in' way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I never pretend. I call - . When I lose, or, you win, I come in here and I'm honest with you guys,,,I put it all out on the Forum, because that's the way it is, and the way it supposed to be. What do I get in return from the opposition? This::: "I don't care, we still have 5." "I don't care, I still make 100k a year." "I don't care, I'm still healthy." You ers have no respect for anyone, not even yourselves.

Boiled down:::you dish it. You cannot take it.
    You pretend to not be affiliated with the Lakers when they are losing, like now. Never a word from you about it. Instead, it's anything other than basketball for you, because for you there is no basketball if your team isn't winning and you have no platform from which to talk . That's why you rode in with Pau, and that's why you've rarely discussed the game in the past 3 years. You'd prefer to talk about player's personal lives as if that somehow changes the Spurs or the Lakers.

The truth is you've lost. In this several year battle between your team and mine, between your "star" and mine, you lost. Your star is broken, fallen, and your team is in decay and ruins. Your owner is dead. My team won a ring last year, my star at age 39 still a force to be reckoned with. They made it back to the playoffs yet again, but your team didn't. Your team couldn't decide tank or get off the pot. You decry tanking yet you basque in the results.

You lost. Move on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mid and Dmc are upset because:

They never repeated
    They're boy is a git, cuck, and a pushover when it comes to his money
    The 2nd 5th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mid and Dmc are upset because:

They never repeated
    They're boy is a git, cuck, and a pushover when it comes to his money
    The 2nd 5th
    Freshman level ... do you ever step your game up?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You pretend to not be affiliated with the Lakers when they are losing, like now. Never a word from you about it. Instead, it's anything other than basketball for you, because for you there is no basketball if your team isn't winning and you have no platform from which to talk . That's why you rode in with Pau, and that's why you've rarely discussed the game in the past 3 years. You'd prefer to talk about player's personal lives as if that somehow changes the Spurs or the Lakers.

The truth is you've lost. In this several year battle between your team and mine, between your "star" and mine, you lost. Your star is broken, fallen, and your team is in decay and ruins. Your owner is dead. My team won a ring last year, my star at age 39 still a force to be reckoned with. They made it back to the playoffs yet again, but your team didn't. Your team couldn't decide tank or get off the pot. You decry tanking yet you basque in the results.

You lost. Move on.
    No. I've cited the Lakers failures repeatedly and at length.

You lost Vs. the Clippers and both you & Midst wouldn't even acknowledge it until I threatened to black ball ya's. Then you came to your senses and relented. That's weak. You still won't tell the "once upon a time..." --- no in' way. Can't let anybody see into your soul at total loss. Don't fret, Suns Fan is the spittin' image of ya's.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Freshman level ... do you ever step your game up?

Name one thing you and Tammy have in common?

Let me guess....your wife left you too....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To those wondering...DMCs wife really did leave his fat ass lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Idiot spent 3 years talking about my "daughter" until he discovered (by me telling him) that I don't have one. Now it's about my wife leaving me, you know... the woman in the other room right now folding my clothes.

Your character never grew. It makes me think the person behind it hit a wall.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Idiot spent 3 years talking about my "daughter" until he discovered (by me telling him) that I don't have one. Now it's about my wife leaving me, you know... the woman in the other room right now folding my clothes.

Your character never grew. It makes me think the person behind it hit a wall.
    Lol. Why dont u post a pic of her hands..pretty please

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a ty thread who gets real hoops takes from SaS or Skip?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Why dont u post a pic of her hands..pretty please
    I did already.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Don't fret, Suns Fan is the spittin' image of ya's.
    You'll be tin' bricks when they do eventually ring.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You'll be tin' bricks when they do eventually ring.
    I'll be in a dumpster behind a crematory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember watching this...

I think someone screwed up SAS list. He talks the entire time about how Kobe had more adversity that's why he puts him above Duncan.

Again, I think there is a typo in his list. I'm going to have to go back and re-watch it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even know why this is a debate anymore.

Kobe vs. Duncan is LONG dead, even old school folks, without looking at stats, and only looking at team accomplishments, can say that Duncan >>>> Kobe.

Now, with advanced stats coming in the way, it's even more apparent. It's not a fair fight, like comparing a Siberian tiger to an individual hyena.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    mid must be hurting

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAS's list is pretty good IMO. Russell shouldn't be in top 5 and Snaq, even though in his prime he was the most dominant player ever, didn't stay there for long enough.

Thread Information