Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like to see him stay over another year and hopefully expand his game. Right now in half court the only way he creates his own shot is posting up.
    bring him over now. Tim will be working with him everyday.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like to see him stay over another year and hopefully expand his game. Right now in half court the only way he creates his own shot is posting up.
    Yeah me too but we probably gonna need him now. But one more year to establish himself coming off what he accomplished would be huge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think another year on Olympiakos will do much as far as getting his scoring game better. Their offense is more about Spanoulis and Papanikalou and the team game than getting a big man to be a big time scorer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides, if Dedmon walks like everyone​ expects, there's a spot for a center. Don't want Joel Anthony in that role

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs probably have an interest in locking him in to the rookie scale, no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Spurs play him fine. As long as he doesn't just get buried on the bench for a year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting buried on the bench for the first year is what Pop does. He did it to Splitter for Bonner and washed Mcdyess, and Splitter was the acb MVP.

Better to get that wasted year out of the way next​ season .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have a point. Given the holes to fill and FA it's going to be an interesting off season and Pop and RC have their work cut out for them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah if we don't trade LMA or Gasol they will both be gone after the 2018 season so I would want someone not brand new for the following season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    14 pts and 5 rebounds and he hit a key free throw shot not bad hope the Spurs bring him over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's really developping well on this second part of the season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he'll take an even bigger step once he gets here. Much like livio did this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on P....Livio was drafted cause he had great game in Reebok draft camp he played way above his talent and then fell to earth after being drafted. He was worth a gamble and that gamble didn't work out it not like he was a high draft pick...lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on P....Livio was drafted cause he had great game in Reebok draft camp he played way above his talent and then fell to earth after being drafted. He was worth a gamble and that gamble didn't work out it not like he was a high draft pick...lol
    that's not true, livio was promising, having a good compe ion ( youth euro i think ) the summer of His draft but that knee injury Kills him and he never really recovers. He looks Better this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying livio had more growth this year playing in Austin than his whole time in Europe. I think the same could be hoped for with Milutinov. Nikola does play for a more advanced team however.

I'd just like to see him come over and finish his development with the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/SsgBdLGui7E

Condensed version of game with I think every basket

Milutinov with three grown man dunks in the half court offense, stuff you'd never see from Pau or LMA. He can load up and finish strong without any steps, something uncommon.

He also hurt a guard a little with a pick on the second score in the video, Spurs need some of that against GS.

And two big time clutch free throws with 30 seconds left, from down one to up one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying livio had more growth this year playing in Austin than his whole time in Europe. I think the same could be hoped for with Milutinov. Nikola does play for a more advanced team however.

I'd just like to see him come over and finish his development with the Spurs.
    My Bad P...Yeah I agree I think some player will be OK staying over seas to develop but other players I think either put in D League or put on team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/6pAcHKSa6MI

Last 6 minutes of last game

Good, grimy, tough play. Really sticks it to guys. Plus hits his free throws, dunks strong, and can make himself available for a feed with the hands to catch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milutinov fouled every time down the floor in that vid. He's going to have a really rough rookie year if he doesn't clean up his game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milutinov fouled every time down the floor in that vid. He's going to have a really rough rookie year if he doesn't clean up his game.
    Pop had him studying Donkey Green.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the part he needs to correct but i prefer this fault to BB fundamental for example. The european basket is different, he'll need to adjust but that's ok for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just needs to lay out Curry on a pick and he's earned his keep. Spurs version of Pachulia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just needs to lay out Curry on a pick and he's earned his keep. Spurs version of Pachulia.

Thread Information