Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what to think about his prospect of coming over.
    Might be Adam Hanga part 2, but I doubt it since he's a first round pick.

considering Joff and his contributions to the team, this guy might come in next season.
    Hanga isn’t a bad ball player; both may fill roles next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hanga isn’t a bad ball player; both may fill roles next year.
    is what somebody will say 3 years from now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hanga could have been a nice edition to the team, he will probably never come over though. A little late for him now, believe the guy is over 30 already, if not he is close.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hanga could have been a nice edition to the team, he will probably never come over though. A little late for him now, believe the guy is over 30 already, if not he is close.
    He’s 28

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard is 26

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any updates?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holding steady.

Career highs in minutes and points in Euroleague, leads Olympiakos in the Euroleague for rebounds and blocks. Rebounds and blocks per 36 down from the last year, 5% in rebounds and and 40% in blocks, but turnovers down 40% and fouls down 55%. The fouls is a big deal, only 3.4 fouls per 36 is a significant improvement. I'm sure it that settling down and not trying to block every shot, while bringing down his block totals, has massively improved his susceptibility to fouls.

I haven't watched one of his games for maybe a month.

But I have no problem saying he's much better than Joffrey.

His only serious drawback would be that I think he still has issues getting out on shooters. I don't think it's an athletic issue, more of a mindset issue. Kind of the opposite of Davis who seems to over commit to contests.
    Last edited by objective; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:08 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent analysis, thx

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some highlights of Milutinov last games. He was in foul trouble his last three games after one good game against Maccabi.

Last edited by duncan2150; 1 Week Ago at 12:15 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Duncan and Onjective - in the clips he looks a lot more comfortable then he did last year. He looks like he is definitely in the paint type of center. I do love that he looks pretty athletic and has good hands and finishes at the rim with Authority. Love his nickname “The Serbian Sledgehammer”. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid first half for Milutinov against Real Madrid. He switched onto Doncic a couple of times and didn't get taken avantage of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebounds Blocks Fouls
    # Player Min Pts 2FG 3FG FT O D T As St To Fv Ag Cm Rv PIR
    11 MILUTINOV, NIKOLA 31:26 8 3/5 0/0 2/2 5 7 12 0 1 2 0 1 3 2 15

Close win for his team. Lots of solid (sometimes illegal) screens and finishing on the P&R. Defense was good as well in the second half even though Doncic managed to draw two fouls on him. Both times he didn't get beaten off the dribble after the switch but on one drive he bit on a pump fake and on the other he got called for a soft foul contesting the shot. I need to see more of him guarding quicker players but he looked good doing it in this game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he was facing Walter Tavares who just managed 2 points and 2 rebounds.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Close win for his team. Lots of solid (sometimes illegal) screens and finishing on the P&R. Defense was good as well in the second half even though Doncic managed to draw two fouls on him. Both times he didn't get beaten off the dribble after the switch but on one drive he bit on a pump fake and on the other he got called for a soft foul contesting the shot. I need to see more of him guarding quicker players but he looked good doing it in this game.
    I think he'll get away with a lot of illegal screens in the NBA. NBA is just non-stop moving and non stop grabbing screens. He might be even more effective.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some highlights of Milutinov last games. He was in foul trouble his last three games after one good game against Maccabi.

I really like the dunk and how it shows off his length and size. He slows down to next to nothing on the break, gets fed the ball, takes a step and takes off from 12-18 inches behind the charge circle and just dunks it.

He should be a great target for a Manu or White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like the dunk and how it shows off his length and size. He slows down to next to nothing on the break, gets fed the ball, takes a step and takes off from 12-18 inches behind the charge circle and just dunks it.

He should be a great target for a Manu or White.
    Looks like he got a little thicker. How is his mobility defensively?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he got a little thicker. How is his mobility defensively?
    Not as agile as a couple of years ago.

Maybe below Splitter and slightly above Pau, but I haven't watched him for in full games for maybe 3 weeks or so, don't remember too clear. Better than Boban for sure.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as agile as a couple of years ago.

Maybe below Splitter and slightly above Pau, but I haven't watched him for in full games for maybe 3 weeks or so, don't remember too clear. Better than Boban for sure.
    I think you're right.

The issue for Milutinov will be to adjust to nba physicality imo. Not that he's soft but He's bigger than most of euroleague's center. And he will also have to be careful with his screens and fouls.

But i'm not worry about him, he's young, big and have good hands. Plus he's improving every year in europe.

Thread Information