Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't do anything that Green and Zaza don't do. , he doesn't even do the full arm extension shoves they do.

NBA calls little crap on perimeter flops and drives. They let a lot of business go down low​ when it comes to positioning and grinding. He'll be fine aside from rookie calls.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would rather teach a tough guy to be a little more nice then teach (Gasoft or LMA) be tough. Also finally want to see see someone fight Green for rebounds and put backs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would rather teach a tough guy to be a little more nice then teach (Gasoft or LMA) be tough. Also finally want to see see someone fight Green for rebounds and put backs.
    Poop seems allergic to those tough types. He ain't no Zen Master when it comes to managing strong personalities.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. It's easier to pull back than push forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy doesn't look ready. I guess you could still bring him over but meh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milutinov fouled every time down the floor in that vid. He's going to have a really rough rookie year if he doesn't clean up his game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would instantly be better than Boban, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would instantly be better than Boban, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Shaq agaisnt the tiny Madrid bigs. I like Ayon, but they just had no size.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably needs to come over already. He will benefit from good big men coaching, practices with the team, the dleague, and even garbage time. Even if he looks raw, that's how Spurs rooks not named Kawhi have looked their first season. But it likely depends on other factors roster wise. There are no rumors about him like there were with Davis and now Hanga.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably needs to come over already. He will benefit from good big men coaching, practices with the team, the dleague, and even garbage time. Even if he looks raw, that's how Spurs rooks not named Kawhi have looked their first season. But it likely depends on other factors roster wise. There are no rumors about him like there were with Davis and now Hanga.
    True, it's been quiet on the rumors for him. Might play out his deal and come over next year you think? Read earlier in here that next year he can go off the rookie scale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, it's been quiet on the rumors for him. Might play out his deal and come over next year you think? Read earlier in here that next year he can go off the rookie scale.
    That's what I'm thinking after reading similar articles. Doesn't make financial sense for him to come over until after next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most recent Greek League game against Panathanaikos had typical Euro vile crap.

Game wasn't even over before lit road flares started flinging.

After a brief delay, final two minutes with Milutinov were forced to play in choking smoke.

Maybe they'llt make the NBA more appealing, less risk of getting set on fire.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The two players will spend the first part of their summer with the team that has their NBA rights as “MozzartSport” reports.

While Dangubic will probably spend also the next season with Crvena Zvezda, which has him under contract until 2018, the situation with Milutinov is quite different and the Spurs may decide that it’s time for him to play in the NBA.

The NBA buy out clause in his contract expires on the 15th of July. There’s one more issue with the two young players and that’s if their stay in the States can affect their call in the Serbian national team for the upcoming Eurobasket.
    Great photo , he looks like he just realised that he forgot to turn off the stove.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to hear. hadnt heard anything about Dangabich

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Coach Sasha Djordjevic named 25 players in Serbia’s National Team preliminary list for Eurobasket 2017.

POINT GUARDS: Miloš Teodosić (CSKA), Stefan Jović (Red Star), Nemanja Nedović (Unicaja), Vasilije Micić (Žalgiris), Ognjen Jaramaz (Mega Leks), Aleksa Radanov (FMP)

GUARDS: Bogdan Bogdanovic (Fenerbahçe), Branko Lazić (Red Star), Dragan Milosavljević (ALBA), Marko Gudurić (Red Star), Nemanja Dangubić (Red Star)

SMALL FORWARDS: Nikola Kalinić (Fenerbahçe), Marko Simonović (Red Star), Vladimir Lučić (Bayern Munich), Ognjen Dobrić (Red Star), Dejan Davidovac (FMP)

POWER FORWARDS: Nemanja Bjelica (Minnesota), Milan Mačvan (EA7 Emporio Armani), Stefan Bircevic (Partizan NIS)

BIG MEN: Nikola Jokić (Denver), Boban Marjanovic (Detroit), Miroslav Raduljica (Điangsu), Vladimir Štimac (Bešiktaš), Nikola Milutinov (Olympiacos), Ognjen Kuzmić (Red Star)
    The coach announced that within just 10 days a list of candidates will be reduced to 18 names, and that the assembly and start preparing scheduled for 20. July
    So the training camp starts three days after the last day of the summer league. I hope that means that we can see both guys playing there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder why Mitrovic isn't listed for the camp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.sportando.com/en/national...urobasket.html

Milutinov is skipping Eurobasket to work out with Spurs. Hopefully he comes over, we desperately need a dive man who can play D.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No new info on this guy, right? Just odd that it's mum one way or the other.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn seems like this dude is staying in Greece

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they give him a starting role next season and develop him better, instead of backing up Khem Birch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a name I haven't heard in a while. Ah, I remember he was he as the fantasy on ST.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God I hope Gasol retires after this year so we can bring him over in 2018.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good start for Milutinov in the Euroleague, he is getting a lot more minutes this season. Yesterday's game:

# Player Min Pts 2FG 3FG FT O D T As St To Fv Ag Cm Rv PIR
    11 MILUTINOV, NIKOLA 21:18 17 8/8 1/2 1 1 2 1 2 1 4 3 17

You probably have to factor in that he was guarded by Malcom Thomas and Thomas Robinson who are both undersized bigs, but I didn't expect him hit a fadeaway out of the post up and a long 2. It's going to be interesting to see if he can really extend his shooting range.

Thread Information