Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    El Tato did too but yeah the rest of them were gots with their 'I feel embarrassed' ish.

I'm glad it was in our favor and not against.

I did feel embarrassed for the behavior of the fans throwing crap on the field again...

and for Paul Aguilar's flopping antics...

That said, the Panamanians did this to themselves by playing with a strategy in which they employ incessant amount of 'tactical' fouls... They've been using it all tournament. It always catches up to you.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    And they were both PKs... Also I'm disappointed in Vela's decision-making, how could he lose his cool like that and let himself get baited into retaliatory behavior knowing one yellow card would suspend him for the next game? Geeesh. These guys just don't get it... Rafa Marquez was a repeat offender in this category too. Always pissed me off. They're supposed to set the example.

Damn Mexico is going for the cup!

I wanted a US and Mexico final, but I guess that won't happen.

Looks like Concacaff is going to be a little bit harder now to qualify to Russia.

With the exception of 2 teams, everyone can beat anyone..

Imagine the US not making it to the World cup..the amount of butthurt.

Third world sport
    we don't give a
    I like watching fat men stand and do nothing for hours...beisbol is awesome and better

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    I did feel embarrassed for the behavior of the fans throwing crap on the field again...

and for Paul Aguilar's flopping antics...

That said, the Panamanians did this to themselves by playing with a strategy in which they employ incessant amount of 'tactical' fouls... They've been using it all tournament. It always catches up to you.
    There will always be a group that does dumb when you mix Mexicans and alcohol. Didn't surprise me neither did the Croatia fight. Not ideal behavior but meh that's who we are.

Aguilar sucks. There's no way there isn't a better Mexican defender for that right side. He's married to Piojo's daughter though IIRC.

I thought they played a great game. Mexico couldn't generate anything for 90 minutes. Much tougher defense than the Ticos who are supposed to be better. They have heart I'll give them that.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    There will always be a group that does dumb when you mix Mexicans and alcohol. Didn't surprise me neither did the Croatia fight. Not ideal behavior but meh that's who we are.

Aguilar sucks. There's no way there isn't a better Mexican defender for that right side. He's married to Piojo's daughter though IIRC.

I thought they played a great game. Mexico couldn't generate anything for 90 minutes. Much tougher defense than the Ticos who are supposed to be better. They have heart I'll give them that.
    Then they get all indignant when folks like Trump call them out for their crap. It's because of their idiocy that Mexicans get a bad rep.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    translate got

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    USA

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar