Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's a lot of upside to DJ -he's an athletic freak at 6'11. Centers like him don't grow on trees; he's a rare talent -worth the risk.
    But, the league already promised no relief on the hack strategy. Every asshole is gonna utilize it now that a revered Pop did. It's open season now.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    smh

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    "Mavericks have expressed interest in Jeremy Lin. "

Think of how many fans they'll get overnight. They'll have a fanbase encompassing 2/3's of the world's population!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams are lavishing money on role players now. Cuban is making the right move imho. Just wait until all teams waste up their cap space on overrated role players, then it's time for Mavs to sign some veterans for much lower prices and reap some hard bargains imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. I'm not even saying LA is in a bad spot because they whiffed. But it's about the fact that the new management lost all crediblity with Kobe's deal and Pau/Dwight slapping them in the face.

Never before has LA whiffed (whether the players were worth it or not) when they had the same money to offer as everyone else. They always got their man. Now, they are human like everyone else. Management will have to adjust and learn to live with their new reality.

Luckily for Laker fans, them whiffing is probably a blessing in disguise since they shouldn't have been going after these guys anyways.
    Truth, and the kicker is that they haven't come to grips with it yet, still deluded into believing it's everyone else who's wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs reportedly spent over 4 and a half hours meeting with DeAndre Jordan
    Cuban challenged Deandre to a FT shooting contest, it finally ended when Cuban shot granny style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, the league already promised no relief on the hack strategy. Every asshole is gonna utilize it now that a revered Pop did. It's open season now.
    Learn to hit a free throw, problem solved. Caveat Dale ing about refereeing again.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a free throw, not Lince 's slider.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a free throw, not Lince 's slider.
    &?

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's easy to learn to hit. A 12 year old girl can learn to shoot free throws, which is why the league didn't change the rules for the best basketball players in the world.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's easy to learn to hit. A 12 year old girl can learn to shoot free throws, which is why the league didn't change the rules for the best basketball players in the world.
    I'll just bet it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs just lost Monta Ellis to the Pacers for 4 years and 44 mill. DOH!!!!

Thread Information