My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this feels pretty appropriate here:

The mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The local ESPN feed 98.7 had Bucher on moments ago and asked him if it were a foregone conclusion that LMA was locked into San Antonio. Not verbatim, but, LMA is doing the grand tour to be courted, but, that he is being advised by his people that once Duncan/Manu/Parker/Pop retire he won't have a pot to piss in and the proverbial window to throw it out of. If he stays in Holidayland, gets a haircut and doesn't wear the flag patch on his jacket will be better off.

Bucher came off as committed.
    Dale, you're always entertaining but you should stick to trendy , because when you try to blend prose with NBA talk you fail horribly. It's painfully obvious you don't know about basketball, that you only know superficial fan level but you love to talk so you disguise it with flowery prose.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale, you're always entertaining but you should stick to trendy , because when you try to blend prose with NBA talk you fail horribly. It's painfully obvious you don't know about basketball, that you only know superficial fan level but you love to talk so you disguise it with flowery prose.
    Am I pre or post Pau?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Thinking Robin Lopez will even touch the Lakers with a ten-foot pole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd be a fool to sign in SA.....and doomed I might add..they would have a 1 yr window at best and then its over..they have no upside and no fututre
    I don't think I have ever seen a person stutter in their post before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I have ever seen a person stutter in their post before.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    The local ESPN feed 98.7 had Bucher on moments ago and asked him if it were a foregone conclusion that LMA was locked into San Antonio. Not verbatim, but, LMA is doing the grand tour to be courted, but, that he is being advised by his people that once Duncan/Manu/Parker/Pop retire he won't have a pot to piss in and the proverbial window to throw it out of. If he stays in Holidayland, gets a haircut and doesn't wear the flag patch on his jacket will be better off.

Bucher came off as committed.
    He'll have Tony for a few good years and Leonard for the forseable future. I think he'd be in a good place.

That said though, you can keep this guy. People are making him look like the second coming with all this attention.

Also, if he goes to the Lakers, isn't he on the same boat? Who's left at the lakers at this point? It's mass desolation over there cubs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Makes no sense. Kawhi and Green are the selling points for LMA, not fat ass Parker and certainly not an about to retire Manu. Duncan is also somewhat of a selling point, since has a 2 good years left and Aldridge would know that they can make a serious run in that time frame. Pop is also going nowhere for the next few years.
    You seem like you want LMA in SA but you posted just yesterday how LMA is just a big name with very little talent at this stage

Thread Information